[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >friends with 9/10 qt 3.14 >have huge crush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: fml.jpg (9KB, 249x269px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
9KB, 249x269px
>be me

>friends with 9/10 qt 3.14

>have huge crush on her

>she drunkenly kisses me

>thereishope.jpg

>go to a party together a few weeks later

>pick her up and drive there together

>spend a lot of time together at party

>mutual friend notices

>"hey anon are you and qt 3.14 dating?"

>qt laughs out loud hysterically "Eww gross no"

mfw

I want to kill myself
>>
File: 1485894417855.png (16KB, 606x623px) Image search: [Google]
1485894417855.png
16KB, 606x623px
>>34579903
damn anon, that's pretty bad. sorry to hear that
>>
>>34579903
You're not supposed to make friends with girls at all. If you do your just an orbiter she uses for attention. It's too late for you anon I'm sorry
>>
>>34579903
why did you double space this
anyways she probably just didn't want to be vulnerable and have to answer right on the spot, that's why she reacted like that. she was probably just joking around. if she's actually your friend and she kissed you, she doesn't think you're gross.
>>
Should have put your keys in your hand and jab at her throat with the keys between your fingers.
>>
>>34579929
I mean, she's way out of my league anyway so I don't know what I was expecting

>>34579903
my bad, I usually just lurk but this drove me to post
sure, but she kissed me when she was really drunk
probably didn't mean it
>>
>>34579903
This was literally my life with the same girl for over 2 years. Once I grew a pair and straight up asked her, we started dating. Been dating for a year now and couldn't be happier with her. Go for it anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.