[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to fart >feels like the smallest one ever >"eh,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: zoidbergtrauma.png (265KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
zoidbergtrauma.png
265KB, 650x650px
>need to fart
>feels like the smallest one ever
>"eh, I'll just let it out gently and no one will know"
>gently relax colon
>fart was loud enough to echo throughout the entire
>this room normally doesn't produce echoes
>everyone's eyes now lock onto you like an owl's
>aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's the first class I drop this term

Have any similar stories, /r9k/? It doesn't necessarily have to be about farting.
>>
>>34579737
>final in science class in high school
>feel a fart bubbling inside
>have a friend of mine who is sort of a weirdo absolute robot before i knew what they were
>he's sitting diagonally to me
>i whisper
>"dude i need to fart"
>he whispers back
>"just do it, watch!"
>proceeds to rip the loudest fart i have ever heard made all the louder by the fact that the room was dead silent
>teacher is an older lady with bad hearing so she doesn't react at all
>rest of the class reacts loudly
>teacher tells every to quiet down and goes back to grading paper
>finish our tests and leave 10 minutes later

for the rest of that test we could not stop laughing about it, thank god we were close to the end of it
>>
>>34579737
Did someone step on a duck?
>>
>>34579737
>1st grade
>need to fart
>accidently shit my pants
>class stares at me as I walk out the door to the nurses office
>have to wear uncomfortable pants from the nurse the rest of the day
>kids made fun of me for so long
>>
>>34579882
That guy sounds like a based robot who learned to live in misery unlike the whiners here.
>>
>>34579737
>not spreading your cheeks
>>
>>34580207
Pretty sure the whiners only whine here because it's one of the few places they can do so. And mainly keep it to themselves irl because people will give you shit for it otherwise.
>>
>>34580199
in like 3th grade there was this really fucking annoying kid name Jeffery who was annoying but also kind of a dope. i remember this one time he left to use the bathroom but i guess he didnt make it so he peed his pants. i then went to the bathroom and i remember him being in the stall and upon hearing me come in be like "anon can you go get mrs. anon, i peed my pants."
so i didn't say anything back to him cuz i didn't really like him, finished taking a leak, and went back to class. i then raised my hand and in front of everyone i informed the teacher that jeffrey peed his pants and was trapped in the bathroom.

that poor kid never heard the fucking end of it and eventually changed schools at the end of the year.
>>
>>34580207
i mean he was really kind of sketchy at times and he did occasionally crush puss which isn't super robot, but he was pretty based in an odd way
>>
>>34579737
>PFFFFFTFFFTTFTFTTFTFBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>34579737
>It doesn't necessarily have to be about farting.

>leaving possibility open for non-fart stories
>thread will probably have non-fart stories

no thanks, later fags
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.