[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"But, like, what do you? I mean how can you be by yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 14

File: Three Dimensional 181.jpg (455KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Three Dimensional 181.jpg
455KB, 1920x1080px
>"But, like, what do you? I mean how can you be by yourself all the time? Don't you get lonely sometimes? Sorry if I'm being intrusive or anything, I just find it hard to imagine spending all my time alone. Hey, listen. Can I give you my number? I don't want to be annoying or anything but if you ever want to hang out with me then just call or text me, okay? I feel like there's a lot to you Anon, and I'd really appreciate the chance to be the person who gets to know you."
>>
File: Three Dimensional 182.jpg (31KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Three Dimensional 182.jpg
31KB, 480x640px
>Hey you know you can hold my hand if you want to. There we go, that's better! God Anon you're so reserved! Are you still worried I'm going to react badly or something if you make a move on me? can I make a frank observation? Promise you won't be offended? Sure? Ok. You seem like you someone who doesn't understand that another might person might love them. Is that accurate enough?"
>>
WOMEN DONT TALK LIKE THIS REEEEEEEE
>>
File: miruu.jpg (115KB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
miruu.jpg
115KB, 1280x967px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnS6S3rX8BQ

>tfw no miru gf
>>
File: 1474475047624.jpg (39KB, 387x411px) Image search: [Google]
1474475047624.jpg
39KB, 387x411px
What makes you think I, who avoids contact with people want yours?
If I in fact wanted people around me and to do things with you think I wouldn't just go out and get that? No.
Take your pity and leave, I'm not a sad case nor is there anything wrong with me to fix by looking down upon
>>
File: Three Dimensional 89.jpg (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Three Dimensional 89.jpg
179KB, 768x1024px
>You, you big goofballl! I like you! Gosh haven't I made it obvious enough already? Really Anon, either you're short-sighted or I'm really not as good as flirting as I think I am. I've liked you for almost a year now. In the beginning I thought you might like me too but after a while I figured you just thought I was annoying or that you just didn't notice me anymore than you do anybody else. I was going to try avoiding you and stop myself feeling the way I do about you but then I thought, wait a minute, why don't I just go up to him and make it so obvious that he has no choice but to see how much I like him
>>
>>34579593
>>34579562
none of this would ever happen because no woman would have any business knowing of any reason to justify a feeling of love towards me.
>>
File: Three Dimensional 105.jpg (43KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Three Dimensional 105.jpg
43KB, 320x240px
>>34579670
>This has been the best summer ever Anon. I've really really enjoyed myself, thanks for everything! I'm so happy that I got to know you, I can't believe what I'd be missing if I hadn't gotten to know you. You're a real diamond in the rough, you know that? I don't think I'm likely to ever meet someone like you again, you've really changed me for the better in so many ways. I love you Anon. I hope you don't mind me saying that but I really do love you, and I have to tell you because I really don't think you've heard it enough in you're life
>>
>>34579700
>>34579645
>>34579593
And only 12 more days till Armageddon, so what does
R9k do on the "cursed day"
>>
File: Three Dimensional 91.jpg (84KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Three Dimensional 91.jpg
84KB, 576x1024px
>>34579756
>Shh, listn! Gosh, did you hear that thunder! Hey quick Anon, turn off the light and get under the blanket with me! Do you mind if we leave the curtains open so I can see the lightning? I always feel so cosy lying in bed when the weather's like this. I hope you don't mind if I get a little jumpy!
>>
these threads are worthless without the music links
>>
this hurts a lot
I know it's completely unreasonable to think that someone would ever put in this kind of work, but sometimes I hope it anyway
>>
File: 1485732127535.jpg (67KB, 452x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485732127535.jpg
67KB, 452x385px
>>34579765
Why can't women be like this..
>>
File: Three Dimensional 39.jpg (174KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Three Dimensional 39.jpg
174KB, 500x500px
>>34579830
>Oh Anon. I don't like hearing you talk like this. I just don't like to imagine you being alone for so long. I can understand why you might be a little hesitant to form relationships with people but it just seems to me like you're punishing yourself for some reason by being as isolated as you are. Look I know we both have pretty dark sense of humours and that you make fun of yourself a lot of the time to make me laugh, but really Anon I hope that you don't really believe those things you say about yourself sometimes. I really hope you don't because in the time I've gotten to know you I've come to realize what a genuinely nice and caring human being you are. But somehow I get the feeling that no matter how many times I tell you that you will always find a reason not to believe me.
>>
>>34579700
kill yourself. You have no right to make me feel this way.
>>
File: Three Dimensional 102.jpg (135KB, 677x850px) Image search: [Google]
Three Dimensional 102.jpg
135KB, 677x850px
>>34579830
>>34579847
>Face it Anon, your time is up. Your youth has passed. You failed to make anything of youre life and now finally you're unable to just laugh at yourself and how pathetic you are and continue making the same mistakes, again and again. Your time is up. The sand has run out. The clock has reached zero. It's time for you to end your life Anon. I hate to be the one to say it but it really is time for you to leave. Nobody loves you except your mother, and even she only loves the memory of the person you once were. Yes she'll suffer when you do it but she'll get over it. She's gotten over worse. She's gotten over the fact that her son, who was so enthusiastic and optimistic as a child, has become the depressed loser she feared you would become. How many friends do you have? How many girls have told you that what they feel towards you is love, and not just pity or revulsion? This world isn't for everybody. Not everyone can expect to have a good time here. Some people are just too weak to be happy, and I think we both know that unfortunately you are one of those people. I mean you could have made something of your life! Think of all those chances! Oh I know you don't like to remember them as chances, but that's what they were and on some level I know you know that too. Well goodbye Anon, bad luck!
>>
>>34579700
my ex eliza sent pretty much this to me in an email after i told her i never wanted to hear from her again after she cheated on me.
>>
File: Three Dimensional 197.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Three Dimensional 197.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>34579907
>Hey look, I don't mind like saying hi to you or whatever when we pass. But please don't interpret it as anything but politeness on my part, okay? I'm just like really not attracted to you and since we have to see each other every day I'd prefer it if you respected that and sort of kept your distance. It's just really awkward when you try and talk to me like this, and you may not notice it but other people do. So please, I'm happy to say hi and smile or whatever but I do that with everyone so please don't be creepy and think I'm being especially nice to you for whatever reason, okay?
>>
>>34579907
>eliza

Uh? anon.
>>
File: 1472960297304.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472960297304.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
Stop, it hurts so fucking bad
>>
This is really fucked up but i cant stop reading them and feeling shittier every time
>>
I want to run Anzu over with a steamroller, feet first.
>>
>>34579923
different eliza, staten island jew, not a camwhore. I don't even know which of these camwhores is eliza. I guess it's not anzu at least.
>>
>>34579830
>>34579842

legitimately made me cry a bit

i can tell myself maybe someone understands
>>
>>34580024
lel, basically this
>>
File: comfy.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>34579562
>>34579607
If you wanted to hear a woman saying this cringey stuff out loud:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vUC9SZ17up
>>
>>34580059
>staten island jew

Yeah, that's the camwhore
>>
>>34580150
>this NHK soundtrack
A-are you misaki?
>>
>>34580165
show me pic of the camwhore, 100% it's not her.
>>
>>34580198
Nah, I added that soundtrack in there because I'm autistic. The girl who recorded this probably doesn't spend much time here, I got the sense she just wanted some attention when she uploaded a bunch of these like 5 months ago.
>>
>>34580285
Well,then thanks based anon
>>
>>34579916
haha its funny because it hurts my feelings
fuck you, you know you feel the exact same way.
You think that posting this shit will make you feel better? We both know it doesn't.
>>
>>34580150
>bug eyes
>brunette
>110% chance of mental illness
sauce you bloody fuckrag
>>
File: Unsorted 1375.jpg (468KB, 1917x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Unsorted 1375.jpg
468KB, 1917x1132px
>>34581325
im a cute anime girl though
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.