[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW it's black history month and wite boiz are acting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1445658404256.jpg (19KB, 407x341px) Image search: [Google]
1445658404256.jpg
19KB, 407x341px
TFW it's black history month and wite boiz are acting angry towards me
>>
>>34579079
there's a black history month?
>>
>>34579079
>Needing your own months when you are the worlds second biggest racial group.

Maybe if your race had some achievements in its history we wouldn't have to make a feel bad for black people month.
>>
>>34579079
Why did blacks take over my birth month? I'm thinking of moving my birthday back a few days to get to March.
>>
File: 14819541878766.png (5KB, 686x587px) Image search: [Google]
14819541878766.png
5KB, 686x587px
>>34579079
It was supposed to be our month
>>
>groids get their own "month" to feel better about being subhuman apes
>>
>>34579085
In cuckmerica.
>>
File: game 6.jpg (126KB, 1011x695px) Image search: [Google]
game 6.jpg
126KB, 1011x695px
>black history month
>no mulatto history month

Beige Lives Matter
>>
>>34579079
How the hell can you have a black history month?
>Prehistory
>Taken as slaves
>MLK and the civil rights movement
>Today
That's like a week tops.
>>
>>34579224
>mulatto history month
Literally no one wants this
>>
We are angry at a particular subset of the black community that is making you all look bad. Black Lives Matter anti-police violence and rioting is not acceptable. They are a terrorist organization. Black lives do matter. "Black Lives Matter" are a bunch of thug hypocrites.

The Democrat party has been driving black communities into the ground for decades, and you all keep putting up with it. Look at what happened to Flint. Look at how they allowed a career criminal under two FBI investigations for fraud and espionage to run for the presidency, ensuring a Trump win. Look at all the wars that they have started, making the world less safe for everyone.

Your traditional party has betrayed you. If you don't like Republicans, fine. But join or make another political party and participate in the process yourselves. No matter how much you guys break windows or otherwise make a public nuisance, the Democrats will not change. That organization must be destroyed and replaced.

Fix your shit, blacks. You do have a distinct culture that can be evaluated separately from other demographic groups. Genetics has nothing to do with it. It is criticism of a real community that actually exists. You're as capable as everyone else. So we hold you responsible to the same standards that we hold ourselves to. Your glorification of gang violence in music is embarrassing. If you happen to have an accent, that's fine. But cut that "gansta" shit out and act respectably. You all know better.
>>
>>34579463
speak for yourself

all fucking niggers need to fucking hang
>>
>>34579079
That's because you're subhuman mate. Don't stress it.
>>
File: download (9).jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>34579224

*Warrior lives matter
>>
>>34579485
Ah. You must be one of those "white niggers" that Robert Byrd spoke of. You first, mate.
>>
do niggers even give a fuck about this shit? you know besides the uppity obnoxious college ones.
>>
>>34579079
Here, this should trigger you further.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7jPuQfkE9w
>>
>>34579079
Black history month stopped being a think in the '90s bruh. Its white guilt month now. Basically an excuse for drama teachers to whine about how they dont like white people
>>
>>34579079
>tfw I live in white country with zero niggers and their ooga booga months
Cant even imagine being americuck
>>
>>34579933
>Tfw level - headed anon to speak with
Thanks bro, you get it. These politicians have been abusing us for their own agendas and we have to reclaim our dignity.
>>
Shitskins deserve to be put to death.
>>
>>34579102
NIG WE INBENTED PNUT BUTTER, UH DA STOP LIGHT, UM...SWISHERS
>>
>>34580321
WTF am I watching?

Here's a short attention span robot.
>>
>>34580321
I will never understand human beings.
>>
>>34580385
Some guy with an extreme scat fetish.
>>
>>34580453
DId he really make his navel explode with yellow shit?
>>
>>34580525
that was his asshole
>>
Most black ppl dislike black his. Month because it puts attention to it. Just look at the thing morgan freeman said about it, im on moble cant link it.
>>
>>34580560
A nice yellow glob of old poz cum.
>>
>>34580329
George Washington Carver invented hundreds of uses for peanuts and greatly improved life for Southern farmers. I think he did this more as a marketing stunt to promote peanuts than anything else. Everybody knew that any vegetable oil can be used to make soap, for example, so peanut soap can't really be called an invention. This makes him an okay inventor inventor but a brilliant businessman.

He did not, however, invent peanut butter. That honor goes to Marcellus Edson, a Canadian pharmacist. But our black friends can claim the existence of the peanut industry as their accomplishment. We whites can claim peanut butter, a food product that is universally reviled outside of the United States and, strangely, Thailand.
>>
>>34579079
whites are just angry at the current racial tension being directed at them. just as your upset about the the backlash form that being directed at you. the left has no idea that they are only hurting the situation. racism in this country is is a massive wound that the left keeps scratching at to get attention. it will never heal at this rate. I just hope it dosnt get infected.
>>
>>34579079
hold up, are you saying such thing actually exist? wow, i thought it was just another thing those WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIIIEEET made up just to draw the attention of everyone else. Kek
>>
>>34579079
Why won't you go back to africa?
>>
>>34581206
Oh? Ok. Why don't you go back to Europe?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.