[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright robots, I have a problem. I really want to die, but I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1477591606524.jpg (203KB, 553x850px) Image search: [Google]
1477591606524.jpg
203KB, 553x850px
Alright robots, I have a problem. I really want to die, but I haven't really lived. Here's what I want you to do, tell me one thing that you have always wanted to do but have been too afraid to do it, and if I can I'll put it on a list and do it. I have the remainder of this year to do it and my hope is that I'll no longer hate my life or want to die. If on January 1st 2018 I'm still miserable I'll kill myself. What you tell me has to be doable in a year's time, no shit like get a master's degree in engineering or go to the moon. Lemme know lads.
>>
I'm not fucking around man
>>
Bumping again, fucking original
>>
Someone give me some ideas man, jesus fuck
>>
Get a girlfriend :) good luck
>>
Do acid
Swim in the ocean
Learn a musical instrument
Write a book
See a play
>>
>>34579042
im afraid one day I might transition to a girl. would you be the guinea pig since you know..the dying
>>
Scuba dive in the ocean. That's something ive always wanted to do, float over a coral reef and look at all the fish and coral and plants
>>
>>34579168
>Go to romania.
>Make sure you get a layover at svo in moscow

>go to terminal E
>gate 36 across from the burger king.

>under the seat closest to the water vending machine is a note.

>Once in romania go to 112 strada pancota in sector 2 bucharest
>ask for andrei
>give him the note
>ask for the black window room

>once inside run your hand along the bottom of the radiator.
>there is 500 lei taped to the wall
>take it
>go to a general store and buy either a shovel or gardening spade

>Once youve done all this ask andrei for the "young" mans number
>more instructions if you get that far.
>>
>>34579773
This. Trap yourself.
>>
>>34579042
Eat an entire jar of pickled herring in once sitting with or without crackers
>>
>>34579816
Wish I had the capital to follow this through
>>
>>34580391
Less than 700 to get the flight and the connection
40 for the car ride from otp into bucharest.

But the balls to see what I buried?
Priceless.
>>
>>34579042
>learn to play guitar
> go to your nearest plaza or mall and play
> count the smiles you make
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.