[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw femanon who is a virgin and just started dating a guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>tfw femanon who is a virgin and just started dating a guy
>he's been with dozens of girls before
>BUT FEMANON ITS THE PAST IT DOESN'T MATTER
>>
clearly you should date proper virgin gentlemen such as myself
>>
>>34579013
>tfw even femanons would rather be with Chad
>>
what point are you trying to make? if him having been with other girls bothers you, then don't date him
>>
Then why are you dating him you dumb fucking roastie?
>>
>>34579013
>Female "robot" accepts to be Chad's newest conquest.
>Is surprised that Chad has fucked dozens before.
>Will be shocked when Chad leaves her after porking her a couple times and he goes off to his next conquest
>>
File: Cat Bae.png (225KB, 474x396px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Bae.png
225KB, 474x396px
>>34579069

As it was in the beginning, is now & ever shall be, world without end.
>>
>>34579013
It does matter!!! Hold out don't give it to him. I was in your same boat and sex doesn't make anything better, it only intensifies what is already there good and bad. You also get bored quick since he's already set in his ways and you'll be new and wide eyed and wanting to try new things.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 258x196px
>>34579037
not fucking true. WHERE IS MY ROBOT BOYFRIEND WHO WILL ISOLATE AND SECLUDE HIMSELF WITH ME AND WE COULD WATCH 2D WAIFUS AND KISS OR SOMETHING REEEEEE
>>
>>34580438
i'll do all those things as long as I'm still allowed to leave the house for work. I like my job.
>>
>>34580482
Yeah. Work is acceptable. I would be cool with that as long as you were shy or stray away from social situations. nochadsallowed
>>
>>34580517
yeah that's me. Only social situations I find myself in are hanging out with my family. I'd be content if that's all I did aside from having a gf and going to work.

Where are you from?
>>
>>34579013
This makes me so fucking mad
I'm good looking, fit, and don't have any noticeable autism. I always thought the best way to have an innocent relationship with a virgin would be to same mine.

But no!, even femanons want guys who fuck anything that walks.
I hope you enjoy being another hole for him.
>>
>>34580582
east coast. i dont feel like getting specific. wanna talk elsewhere before the thread 404s?
>>
>>34580692
east coast as well

[email protected] send me something here and we'll figure out a more permanent line of communication
>>
>>34580753
im rooting for you anon. hope you get a gf out of this. good luck
>>
>>34580753
sorry, the throwaway thing refreshed itself, just hit up my permanent address at [email protected]
>>
>>34579013
There are a ton of virgin guys on here right now. If you want a virgin guy, you can get one.
>>
>>34580941
sent. excited.
>>
>>34580960
She doesn't, she's just being an attention seeking cunt.
If she actually cared she wouldn't date him.
>>
>>34579013
>>34580941
(You)ing this hard.

If not, inb4 trap. kek
>>
meh you can't stretch out a guy like you can stretch out women.
>>
>>34581163
You can if your pegging him.
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

say what
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.