[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it I asked her now me and two friends are going out tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

I did it I asked her now me and two friends are going out tomorrow to smoke some weed. Fuck I have gone to far what have I done leaving my NEET cave for some shit social interaction, also first time trying weed what do I expect?
>>
>>34578877
you're fucked! you're gonna look like a total pussy loser, you'll spill your spaghetti in ways previously unknown to man.
>>
>>34578877
>also first time trying weed
HAHAHAHAHAHA

you are certifiably fucked
>>
>>34578915
Fuck I will am gonna sperg out and reeee
>>
>>34578877
You're in for a wild ride Anon
How old are you?
>>
>also first time trying weed what do I expect?

Smoke AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE

If your friends already smoke then pretty much any amount they'll put in will get you absolutely zonked and in no position to socialize (unless you all plan to get that high, which can be fun as well)

Take a few drags, hold them for 4-5 seconds then wait a 5-10 minutes to see how you feel. It's very easy to accidentally smoke yourself stupid (or worse, to whitey) when trying to make a good impression.
>>
>>34578877
small toke and pass anon

small toke and pass

if youre really not ready to do it bring some alcohol with you and pour yourself a drink
if they try to pass to you say youre just going to drink for now and some other time try weed alone to get used to it , nothing is going to happen but i hear some people get paranoid

in case youre not much of a drinker i would say rum and coke emphasis on the coke to pretend like youre drinking

and dont spaghetti just try to have fun and loosen up with a drink that will make the autism recede for a few hours

youre going to die someday and none of this matters so fuck it

literally b urself
>>
>>34578877
without knowing anything at all about you besides you possess a NEETcave and have never tried to cannabis before

i would advise you to take it easy; you're gonna be much more humiliated from taking rough tokes to the face and either zoning out in a semi-catatonic state or being a jackass

i would recommend maybe 3-4 hits maximum off of a joint or a blunt, 1-2 hits off of a bong and 2-3 off of a bowl

probably let them know that you've not smoked before, don't try to act hard about it

good luck
>>
>>34578877
You're probably fucked but if you go into it with complete certainty that you will sperg all over them then you definitely will. If you can focus on being at least somewhat normal you might get lucky and actually chill out once you get high, if you get high. You might not even feel anything the first time so maybe that would be good for you? I don't think you're chances of sperging out are one hundred percent, more like eighty-five would be my guess. Good luck OP.
>>
>>34578877
You're going to be uncomfortable theres nothing that can stop that just try and have as much fun as possible. Get as fucked up as you can so you can forget how badly you spill your spaghetti
>>
>>34579041
Good advice, but remember OP if you do drink smoking when you're drunk will cause the alcohol to hit you much faster, which combined with the weed can make you quite likely to get too fucked up

If you're going to drink, it's better to drink once you're already high, rather than the other way around.
>>
>>34578877
Its straight, don't trip, situation you're in is good for starting conversation. Girl will like it if she can show you how to do it. Also, probably won't actually get high if its your first time.
>>
Like others have said here, you will sperg out if this is your first time smoking weed. Take very small hits, wait at least 10 minutes after each hit and before hitting again. If you go straight in and take massive hits you will lose all control and make yourself look like a huge ass.
>>
>>34579098

Why would he not get high if its his first time? In most cases people actually get too high and arent able to handle it.
>>
Op here
I am 17 and not much of a drinker i like Jack Daniels and that's it
>>
>>34579123
I hear people say this a lot as well. I've never experienced it with anyone, I can only assume some people genuinely "don't know how to inhale" and don't take the smoke in properly.

Then again, I've known quite a few people, who on their first time completely insisted that they didn't feel any effects at all, but were very very clearly very high.
>>
>>34579041
>if youre really not ready to do it bring some alcohol with you and pour yourself a drink
That seems really rude and weird unless you're going to share the booze.
>>
>>34579177
Well yeah, if you bring booze to a party you bring something to share. Presumably the friend is sharing their weed with OP anyway.
>>
>>34578877
One of your two friends is going to start getting handsy with her right in front of you.
>>
>>34578877
>also first time trying weed what do I expect?

Alright so you're probably fucked
>>
Weed is the opposite of alcohol for social interactions
youre gonna be really inhibited. I suggest you drink a bit before
>>
So op here
What if it goes further ?
I am a Brit bong so if I get caught with it am fucked
>>
>>34578877
Relax... it'll be fun. Let the weed mellow you out and just get cozy with your new girl. :)
>>
>>34579597
>I am a Brit bong so if I get caught with it am fucked

Not really. Depends where you are but outside most big cities feds are pretty lax. As long as you're not super bait it's fine.

I've had coppers thank me for smoking in a secluded place rather than obnoxiously right on the high street like the chavs do. If you don't put them in a position where they basically have to do something about you, they probably won't.
>>
>>34578877
Why exactly are you doing it?
What took you so long m8
>>
Don't smoke too much. Treat it like hard liquor and just enjoy the moment. You might get in your head a little bit but being around people can help you snap out of it
>>
>>34579597
>I am a Brit bong so if I get caught with it am fucked

Just don't be an idiot and you'll be fine

So are you planning on smoking in a park or something? Even if you do get unlucky and get caught then as long as you're respectful and don't have like multiple ounces on you then they'll just stamp out your joint and tell you to go somewhere else.
>>
Never knew this thread would calm me down thank you all
At this point I either come out with a fun memory or a good green text story
>>
>>34578877
hey OP listen to me... LISTEN TO ME GOD DAMNIT

you need to breathe, in and out... nice and easy... thats it... fill up your lungs with that sweet air... now listen closely

chill. just chill
no no no not the "I'm gonna fake being a chad and act like mr. cool". That's the fake ass chill people hate
relax and be yourself. breathe and let go... totally just chill out and not think too much.
you got this man its in the bag
>>
>>34579742
Wait, are you OP or...?
>>
>>34579714
>Even if you do get unlucky and get caught then as long as you're respectful and don't have like multiple ounces on you then they'll just stamp out your joint and tell you to go somewhere else.

This is what I love about UK police. I can't comprehend getting actually arrested over a ten bag. (unless you're a disrespectful little twat)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.