[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

after how many rejections and ghosts does the "just talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: alexjones.jpg (59KB, 943x942px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones.jpg
59KB, 943x942px
after how many rejections and ghosts does the "just talk to a girl bro numbers game" meme become bullshit and you should just give up?

because i am on 12 in a row
>>
I don't know, I'm on 3 and a half years on tinder trying to lose my virginity
for the first 3 years I was on OKC too

barely any messages, the only ones I would get would be bots and girls asking me to buy beer for them and their boyfriends
>>
>>34578286
Just buy super male vitality OP and you will be swimming in stacy pussy.
>>
i mean after 5 rejections or so i say try to change your approach

if you died in same 5 spots in a viddy game, it's time to change your strat up right?
>>
>tfw at 0
>>
>>34578286
I have a total of 91 rejections. I will stop once I hit 100. 91 rejections in 13 years since I started asking out girls. 100% rejection rate.
>>
>>34578286
12 that's nothing
i was around a few hundred maybe a thousand or so before it wasnt worth it anymore
>>
>>34578286
>>34578581

>tfw at 0

>tfw have never tried because of shit confidence

>tfw could probably succeed if i tried
>>
I must be well into the 100s by now. I haven't really kept count, but I might start. For interests sake.
But... Does someone not swiping right on you on tinder count as a rejection?
>>
Had tinder for 2 years. About 400 matches in that time. Maybe 15 dates. Had sex twice.

Feels bad man.
>>
I've lost count but it's under a hundred. You give up when you decide it's time to neck yourself.

>>34578820
No.

>>34578879
>Had sex twice.
Get off this board dumbass.
>>
>>34578820
I just did a quick count. it's been 32 rejections this past month, although likely much more. it was a quick count on dating profiles.
>>
Haven't tried asking anyone out yet myself, but i'd recommend a strategy shift. Are you sure you aren't trying too hard?
>>
>>34579768
no, i'm just ugly
>>
>>34578879

Kill yourself, you enormous faggot.
>>
Because a smart person would just send them an add on facebook. You can ask for a last name, but that's not usually necessary if you know location and want to take the 5 minutes to browse. Alternatively you just say, 'Hey, what's your last name, you got a FB account? I'll add you.'
>>
>>34580031
will you help me?
>>
Also, talking to 12 isn't a lot. Got a friend who gets all his through Facebook. He's confirmed to have been with 17 people. Definitely not more then 21 at most and those likely weren't all the way. He has over 1,500 girls added on FB from the local area. He's messaged likely half of them. That's 750 messages for 13 women. I'm not going to count the early high school flings. This man is very handsome and even then, that's how hard he has to work.

Are you really trying? Have you tried speaking to 750 girls? Do you have 1,500 added on your FB?
>>
>>34578286
>Taking normie advice
>ever

You can try all you want, but either you get the girl the 1001st time and theyll be like
>see, it works!
or you don't and it's
>your fault anyway, you need to be more confident anon!
>>
>>34578879
unironically fuck off and kill yourself reddit fag
>>
>>34578286
22 years KV and I never been "rejected".
Confessed to my girl best friend and she was really happy and we held hands and she went for a kiss but I didn't notice.
Broke it off with me a week later, we never had alone time after my confession.
>>
Genuinely hundreds, but you should be adapting every few failures.
Also numbers game means like 1/50, so it's not like you will take hundreds to get a hit, you just will not get many hits over the hundreds, and you will not find a good method until then.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.