[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 years old >Just want to be edgy >Listen to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

>22 years old
>Just want to be edgy
>Listen to the misfits and paint my nails black
>Want to look just like the kids in this picture
>Never got the chance to do it growing up
>Wear skeleton shirts and skeleton clothing everywhere I go
>Have chains hanging off of my clothing
>No one cares, but I feel very cool for doing so
>Feel just like a comic book character
>Essentially real life LARP as edge lord, but it's really in real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5CveaVxRIA
>>
I'm pretty nostalgic about that group of people dispute hating the fuck out of them in middle school

everywhere at the mall and the mall arcade on weekends

everywhere in popular culture, myspace and early youtube

after my 1st year of high school the fad dropped pretty hard, just a few kids left of them, none by my senior year
>>
File: manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg (11KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg
11KB, 238x211px
>>34578262
>michael graves era misfits

If you're trying to be a faggot then you sure are doing it right.
>>
>>34578262
>>34580389

There's nothing edgy about the Misfits from any era, it's Hot Topic core entry level """"real"""" punk like The Clash and The Ramones and Blink 182.

I know because I was one of those guys and dated a girl that looked like that except that she didn't have magic marker eyebrows or the anarcho-capitalist flag as her hair. I was into Crass which is arguably the punkest punk band ever but it also really bad music.

Also fuck you OP you're 22 years young. Those "kids" in that picture are probably just a few years younger than you. Go to local punk and metal shows and you have people in their late 20s and beyond that still dress like that.
>>
>>34580465
I hardly know anyone who dresses like that at local punk and metal shows. There might be 1 out of every 20 people. Most the people at those shows look like hipsters? I hate to use that word, but that's what they dress like. Long hair, sure. The dress? No, they look like they might as well listen to MGMT or, in some rare cases, rap.
>>
>>34580465
>Blink 182
>punk
>>
>>34580465
>this nigger just grouped blink 182 with 2 legends
blasphemy
>>
File: twobirds.gif (44KB, 1000x310px) Image search: [Google]
twobirds.gif
44KB, 1000x310px
tfw if you were born 15-20 years early you could have jus b'd urself and be welcome and accepted in the Goth community.

South Park goth kids was basically making fun of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7PhrPbyIsE
>>
>>34578262

I wanna crush your skull in with a ball peen hammer.
>>
>>34580553
>>34580568

Yeah you know what at first I wrote that just to shitpost and get some (You)s from very serious totally real punk rockers.

Then as I hit submit, I realized that Blink 182 and Sum 41 are absolutely not different at all than a group like The Ramones and The Clash. All four are just glorified boy bands who were maybe vaguely political for a couple of songs.

>>34580536
well OP's pic it looks like the dude is an emo boy and the girl is into like 2002-era Nine Inch Nails and is only wearing the Misfits patch because it was a hot seller at hot topic next to the Pink Floyd shirts.

Girls who actually listen to the Misfits tend to be part of that rockabilly meme which is just awful and don't look like OP's pic at all.
>>
>>34580764
Here's another (you)

>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: yashamaru.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yashamaru.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
White people aren't edgy anymore. In the 90's you had industrial and nu metal and shit and goth, alternative metal and shit. In the 2000's the youngins had scene and emo, Alt Rock was still a thing and guitar hero was big. Somewhere near the end of the 2000's Rap changed from the old 50 Cent DMX shit to the wiz khalifa shit we have today, and white people went with it.

There is no "edgy" white shit these days. They're all pussified and the track suit "wigger" stereotype from the 2000's doesn't come close to what we have today because it's no longer a taboo.

Literally every geeky-ish tumblry fembot type girl you see on tumblr or ALL OVER /mu/ worships nigger culture and listens to that new fangled rap we have these days, it's kind of ridiculous

like if youve ever seen one of those vine videos or whatever of a bunch of chimps synchronize dancing to some nigger mumbling incoherently, these young white girls listen to that shit unironically. like why? then they have their hipster pop like Melanie Martinez, Charlie XCX, why? Why do they listen to that awful mainstream shit? little geeky white girls you could hardly call normie.
>>
>>34580962
Take off the nostalgia goggles senpai, scene and emo were never edgy it was just failed Chads/Staceys with funny hair and all that numetal shit was maybe just poking into the mainstream in the 90s but it still wasn't the norm.

Also rap was just as big back then as it is today if not more, except it was Will Smith and Vanilla Ice and Puff Daddy.

Metal and punk and industrial and everything else still exists today, you can go to rock festivals with tens of thousands of people attending or you can go to local shows, just like in the 90s.

The only difference is that it's not on MTV anymore. Big deal.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2fd3EznM_Y

best misfits song

also I use to be a gothfag/emofag in hs I miss wearing clothes I liked, but getting called a faggot got annoying as hell.
>>
>>34581328

graves was a good singer but youre fucking retarded if you actually think thats the "best misfits song"
>>
>>34581435
all songs are the same

>WHOA OH
>THERE WAS A GIRL
>BUT SHE WAS ACTUALLY DEAD
>AND I KILLED HER
>WHOA OH OH OH WHOA OH
>>
>>34581328
Kek now you're here, faggot.
>>
>>34580962
alt-right is the new edgy.
>>
>>34581487

>what is Walk Among Us

those guys who called you a faggot were right, and its not cause of how you looked
>>
>>34578262
The goth kids in my HS were ok, alot nicer than the 'punks'

Fucking trend following SS wannabe faggots
>>
>>34578262
>that lowkey ancap hair
>>
>>34580570
>tfw no qt goth gf

I love how they stand out
>>
>>34581551
oh wow a song about aliens instead of zombies and skeletons

what's next? A song about werewolves? I might need a cup of water
>>
>>34578262
the only good thing the misfits did after danzig left was release the box set
>>
>>34580465
crass is arguably the most punk band.
terrible music, but really quite punk.
>>
>>34581783

>>34581487

so you admit youre fucking retarded and hadnt even ever heard of any of grave's leads outside of famous monsters and the only real reason you even like saturday night as opposed to any of the 20+ fucking songs on the album is cause youre a fucking pussy?

thought so, faggot.
>>
File: kek.png (785KB, 1004x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
785KB, 1004x1000px
>>34578262
thats hilarious

you are one sad individual OP
>>
>>34581842
Nothing is more punk than saying that punk is dead as a punk band. That's like double meta punk.
>>
>manlet nigbot that enjoys punk
I've long accepted I'll never get a gf that shares my taste.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.