[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to have friends? What do friends even do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: question-questions_answers_5.jpg (184KB, 1000x756px) Image search: [Google]
question-questions_answers_5.jpg
184KB, 1000x756px
What is it like to have friends? What do friends even do with each other?
>>
>>34578251
I prefer being solo. Hanging out with people is so draining and annoying...for example, I got invited to watch a shitty movie with my m9 and his roastie and they didn't even feed me.
>>
>>34578251
saddest thread
>>
>>34578251
Bump to save the thread please I don't have friends.
>>
>>34578251
I dunno anon. I got a glimpse of friendships from listening to live streamers conversing with each other and having fun while playing non intensive videogames, and seeing people sometimes on the outside smile to each other, people hugging each other, my father getting drunk with his coworker while spying them, my mother inviting here coworkers, fiction.

I guess I still live in plato's cave though.

I guess they just have fun with each other.
>>
>>34578251
they act happy but deep down they're dying inside just like the rest of us.
>>
>>34579256
Are you sure though? Have you listened to their thoughts?

There always seems to be a weird circle jerk, that deep down, everyone is fucking depressed, except for the rich and retarder. Shows up especially in discussions of nihilism, r9k, sad subreddits, pseudo-philosophical webcomics.

Is there any truth to this though?
>>
>>34578251
i don't know anon. but i'm also interested. i don't even know how to make friends. it seems so alien to me.
>>
>>34579538
This. I haven't really talked to anyone outside my family since I was 8, so I don't even know how to make friends.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.