[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you care about politics you are a normalfag >hurr you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1477890760305.png (552KB, 630x980px) Image search: [Google]
1477890760305.png
552KB, 630x980px
if you care about politics you are a normalfag

>hurr you're a SJW
>hurr you're a nazi
>shut up fascist!
>no you're the fascist!
>bluh bluh dumb cuck
>bluh bluh dumb virgin

like who gives a damn
>>
>>34577549
i give a damn because i want to know whether or not i'll be getting more neetbux
>>
>>34577549
Agreed. People should care about what is within their control, not stuff that they can't change like the weather or politics.
>>
File: 1466572968370.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466572968370.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>34577549
>if you care about politics you are a normalfag

I agree completely

>b-but what if-
No, dumbass, having epic edgy political opinions does not mean you aren't a Norman
>>
>>34577549
Reading the unabombers manifesto gave me a lot of insight as to why people care about politics so much
>>
You guys know what's up. Only be concerned with your family and close friends. Your sphere of influence. They will then affect those in their sphere, that's the only way to make any sort of change, it starts in the home. Edgy metapolitics and right wing message board discussion only waste time and make people look unhinged.
>>
You don't have to be an activist to be a responsible and politically-aware citizen. Once a year or so, citizens get some set of referendums and/or politicians to vote for. It takes 10 hours or less to research the options well enough to make an informed decision. We should all be exercising our duty to vote, which can take up as little as a few hours of our time every year. If we did this, we would make better collective decisions, extremists would have a much smaller say in governance, and our respective countries would make more sense.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.