[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of being forced into doing the heavier labour

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

I'm tired of being forced into doing the heavier labour at my job, just for being male.

Why can't the girls do the heavier lifting for once?

My gender is 90% of all work related injuries, this is bullshit.
>>
>>34577523
How is being physically stronger a benefit, if you're expected to do more?
>>
you are literally homosexual
>>
>>34577577
What if I was?
>>
why the fuck are you still drawing your shitty meme oc fuck off back to your containment board you diaper wearing cuck
>>
>>34577593
then there isn't much unusual here
>>
>>34577593
Then kill yourself

originain
>>
>>34577607
#NotMyFetish
>>
>>34577593
Mike "Volt-President" Pence
>>
>>34577577
maybe even figuratively
>>
>>34577667
>figuratively
what does that even mean?
>>
>>34577523
> same

got a retail job a few months ago after over a decade of neeting.

i do all the grunt work.

lifting pallets, unpacking stock, replacing lights, climbing the ladder to get stock that's up high. etc, etc...

basically, i do everything to keep the store functioning.

i even do sales. but normally i will direct a customer to the product and get back to work, directing the customer "to my coworker at the register" and she'll get the sale.

upper management sent a bunch of texts and emails saying don't give me any more shifts (i'm employed as a casual) so they essentially fired me.

manager fought for me though somewhat. said i do good work and stuff, mentioned that i direct sales to the register.

a week later "anon, your kpis are too low. we're gonna have to let you go"

bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>34577682
means your gay
>>
File: Photo on 10-29-16 at 3.06 PM.jpg (141KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-29-16 at 3.06 PM.jpg
141KB, 1080x720px
>>34577721
I'm sorry dude, I know how that feels.

I work the same way.

I hope you found a new job.

If wish you could sue them and win.
>>
File: i hate everyone.jpg (433KB, 1152x687px) Image search: [Google]
i hate everyone.jpg
433KB, 1152x687px
I'll bump because why not
>>
>>34577806
why do you have a pink ribbon in your hair?

is it meant as a "hehe i'm so ironic, purposely making myself look like a fag when i'm not and secretly don't give a fuck i wonder if anyone gets me" type thing?

because that's why i would do it from an autistic perspective.

but if it's another reason i'm all ears.

genuinely curious
>>
>>34577959
my first ever thread on 4han... back in about 08 or so i bumped a thread twice. and a mod said "bump it again and i'll bump you"

> bump

i got banned

sucked.
>>
>>34577963
That's all you have to say?

You have no light to shine on the discussion topic?
>>
>>34577989
why you gotta answer me with another question brah?
>>
>>34578084
Because it was off topic and loaded.

I do it to flip off my male gender expectations.
>>
>>34578094
i didn't mean it in a bad way. loaded or whatever. so like, are you an actual fag or is this some feminist shit in overdrive?

legit don't get it still.

gender expectations? like, you play with barbies as a kid and shit? or you like to dress up as a girl? you trans or something brah?
>>
i'm a lady and have always been upset about how the males at work got to do the shelf stocking work/cleaning/things that required no customer contact while as a female you always got stuck on the cash register (which was hell for a diagnosed sperg like me)

grass is always greener I guess
>>
File: 1418114280578.jpg (46KB, 570x597px) Image search: [Google]
1418114280578.jpg
46KB, 570x597px
>>34578147
I'm a Men's Rights Activists.

Just read the fucking thread.
I'm tired of every job I go to, expecting me to act manly.

I'm tired of every job I go to, giving me the jobs that are easy to injury yourself with.

>>34578174
I see this happen to women, and it sucks.

But as long as you understand there are men who'd rather have the flip side.
I guess the grass is always greener.
I just want androgyny.
>>
>>34578174
>>34577721

You and OP are both whiny crybabies, who should have inquired more about the position you were being hired for.

t. former wagecuck that had a job in the dairy department of a grocery store that included keeping things stocked, unpacking the stock, being in a giant freezer 3/4ths of the time, climbing high ladders, cleaning, and dumping expired products into buckets, who is also girl
>>
>>34578219
damn dude, i came into this thread thinking you were someone i could be friends with.

but you're just a fucking pussy. man up.

"mens rights activists"

those people make me sick. bunch of fucking whiners and pussies. you are a byproduct of feminism and actually embrace it.

disgusting.
>>
>>34578219
there is still hope for people like us at public sector, office or healthcare jobs where there is no physical strength factor and everyone does the same job

currently I work as a pharmacy technician at a hospital and there is no "male" or "female" work
>>
>>34578279
how am i pussy? i have no problems doing the physical work.

what shits me is that upper management only sees the numbers on a computer. so stacy at the counter gets all the perks for doing jack shit except ringing the product through the register while i bust my ass doing actual work and upper management says "your kpis are too low, you're not doing any work, get out"

bunch of fucking bullshit
>>
>>34578288
oh please don't be mean.
we could still be friends desu.

>>34578279
Who's the crybaby?
The one who stands up for themselves, or the one who submits and never complains?
>>
>>34578219
Take your dumb reddit meme and fuck off. You don't belong here.
>>
>>34578279
you don't always have the luxury of picking and choosing job opportunities when you're a young person with no work experience
>>
>>34578279
aldi?
>>
File: fghjkjhgfd.png (55KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
fghjkjhgfd.png
55KB, 540x540px
>>34578320
Sounds good to me.
I like that.
I'll aim for that.

Also, nice job.

>>34578323
He's a loser.
Trust me, you got fucked over.

Especially if they're looking only at numbers.

>>34578329
Actually, OC.
>>
>>34578323
Ah, that was my bad for mistaking you for the OP. Which was dumb, sorry. You have a legitimate complaint, you did your job and still got shafted.

>>34578324
The crybaby is the one who accepts the job as a stocker/sales associate/unloader/whatever and complains about a labor job.

Why didn't you just apply for the position of cashier?

>>34578355
I mean, I was 17 at the time.

Are you trying to imply that you didn't choose to be a cashier? You didn't put in an application for the position of cashier, or at some point agree to be one?

It's not like I was even unusual, despite being 100lbs and 5'3, even my coworker was this little old lady with a great work ethic.

>>34578396
Walmart. Say what you will, but it's a comfy place to work for.

Aldi would have been nice too.
>>
>>34577523
don't lift for them then
>>
>>34578493
>The crybaby is the one who accepts the job as a stocker/sales associate/unloader/whatever and complains about a labor job.
>Why didn't you just apply for the position of cashier?

I'm not complaining about that.
Just the obvious gender double standards.

>>34578508
It seems like every job will force me to.
>>
>>34578482
>Tumblr
>Shitty reddit tier meme
When did normalfags think they were allowed here? Can't you guys just keep to your blogs?
>>
>>34578219
How about you get an education so you don't have to do heavy lifting all the time you fucking bum? Next it's gonna be "I'm tired of men having to get all of the well paying positions in society why am I expected to be an engineer or doctor?"
>>
File: 1477190262366.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
1477190262366.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>34578219
>MRA
>Namefag
>Shitty deviantart donut steel character
>>
>>34577577
This

I have to do heavy lifting of furniture/appliances, etc.

I use it as a free gym, I've gotten gains from it and it works out
>>
>>34578573
It's about the unnecessary double standards, not the work itself.

>>34578585
>unoriginal reaction meme post
>>
>>34578617
>what is sexual dimorphism
it's almost like there's a reason for that double standard and it isn't just arbitrary
>>
>>34578526
>I'm not complaining about that.

Hmmm

>I'm tired of being forced into doing the heavier labour at my job, just for being male.
>Why can't the girls do the heavier lifting for once?
>My gender is 90% of all work related injuries, this is bullshit.

You're literally complaining about being "forced" into labor jobs. The fact of the matter is, that no one is forcing you. You could have applied for many other jobs that don't involve much physical activity. Just like cashierautist could have applied to work as a stocker.
>>
>>34578526
>gender double standards.
mate, men are stronger than women. always have been, always will be.

i've had multiple retail jobs and when the women tried to do the physical work it was more of a pain in the ass than it was worth. it's better to just let them stand around and get paid, or to deal with customers.

women are weak as fuck. of course men are going to have to do the work. sure, it sucks that they're getting paid the same for doing maybe 1/5th of the same amount of work, but that's just how it is.

no point in bitching and moaning about it, because that's a womans hobby.

honestly, i get you think you're fighting for "justice" and "equality" and all that bullshit, but it's pointless. best to forget about all that pussy shit and just take it like a man.

i'm serious.

your emasculating yourself out of a sense of justice, but it's fucking pointless, and in many ways degrading.

i'm a man. i know there is a whole ton of bullshit in this world, and that women are easily getting 90% of the perks while still bitching and moaning.

every guy with half a brain knows that.

but you don't see them complaining. that's just what men do. or don't, rather.

had some kind of womans march thing here the other day. equal rights, equal pay, some bullshit. this is in australia.

many of the men i know work jobs that don't pay nearly enough. welder, electrician, brick layer, labourour, etc, etc...

the same streets women were marching on complaining about inequality were all built by men. the road they stood on? the hard work of men. the buildings that surrounded them? every brick laid down by a man. the electricity powering their phones? thanks to men.

but it doesn't mean jack shit and there is no use getting your fucking panties up in a bunch over that. all your doing is degrading yourself to their level.

women complain. it's what they do. they will complain until the end of time.

just let 'em
>>
>>34578642
>Just like cashierautist could have applied to work as a stocker.
Not that girl, but I've applied to be an overnight stocker before and they basically won't hire women to do it because of the whole strength thing, just like no one is going to hire OP to work with customers because he looks like an ogre.
>>
File: opin1900.jpg (383KB, 490x720px) Image search: [Google]
opin1900.jpg
383KB, 490x720px
>>34578765
apart from his personality and the faggy ribbon, i thought op looked like a pretty rugged looking male. someone that in better times would have garnered respect as the local strongman.

it's a damn shame what society is doing to men these days. op is a symptom of degenerate society.
>>
File: is this a mistake you set me up.jpg (346KB, 818x678px) Image search: [Google]
is this a mistake you set me up.jpg
346KB, 818x678px
>>34578684
Fuck that. Stand up to them.
Women complain because they never are forced to deal with the shit men do.
That's why i should.

I wish I was the one complaining, while my wife does the hard labor.

>>34578642
I guess so. I should look into that more.
But still it irritates me.

>>34578639
i know what you mean, but it's still frustrating.
I should probably find a job that is gender neutral.
>>
>>34578846
Actually i've been like this since the 90s.
Way before feminism was big, and way before puberty.
Nobody understood it then, and hardly anyone even understands now.

I used to get offended by male deaths on tv as a toddler.
>>
>>34578493
not really, I just applied at the grocery store and they stuck you where they saw fit
>>
>>34578917
This happened to me as well
>>
>>34578866
there's just no getting through to you.

you think this is about ideology or justice or some shit. but it's not. it's about the nature of women.

women are weak, they can't do physical labour. sure, there are some who like to play pretend and go from tomboy to firewoman who is a liability to the whole crew, but you just have to accept that shit.

just think of it like letting the retarded kid who no one really wants on their team have his fair go. you don't want him on your team, but out of empathy you take him on anyway.

it's no different with women in society at large. no one wants them on their team, but how can you say no to such a determined weak little idiot?

just accept it and move on. forget about the justice bullshit. stop being such a fucking pussy. christ, it's fucking embarrassing. not just embarrassing for you, but to other men in general.

no one wants to be associated with that whiny bullshit.

like i said, complaining is a womans hobby. forget about all this shit and go join a footy team or something.
>>
>>34578765
I'll take your word for it, though I am in bumfucknowhere, TX and have never witnessed it.

Though I am curious, how proactive were you in your job search? Did you call, and go up there to introduce yourself while they were reviewing candidates?

>>34578866
There are definitely some jobs in which males are at a disadvantage, like teachers or caretakers but retail isn't among them.

It tends to be more of a "if you can do the job well, you're golden" type thing. Females tend to not apply to positions requiring lots of labor, and males tend to be fine with them. There's nothing in place to keep either gender from applying for some other job though.

>>34578917
That's strange. Did you take it upon yourself to talk with your supervisor and say that you'd be a better fit for a labor job and ask for an opportunity to prove it?
>>
>>34579038
>That's strange. Did you take it upon yourself to talk with your supervisor and say that you'd be a better fit for a labor job and ask for an opportunity to prove it?
>>34578917
It's not strange though. Businesses allocate people where they want to. It doesn't matter what the person applying for the job thinks or wants. That's also how it should be. If you don't like or can't handle the job they're offering, get lost and find another place.
>>
>>34577523
You may be male, but you are not a man.
>>
>>34579038
>Did you call, and go up there to introduce yourself while they were reviewing candidates?
I always turn in my applications in person, so I can express interest and make a memorable impression. I work at an Amazon warehouse now, but they're a large/well-known enough company they can't afford to discriminate based on gender.
I'm on leave from Amazon right now while they find me a new position, because I couldn't physically do the job they assigned me to do, so maybe I overestimate my capabilities.
>>
>>34579018
hmm ._.

You think explaining all the issues men face, won't help them?

You think holding them to the same standard won't help them?

Maybe if we treat them equal, they'll decide it's not fun?
>>
>>34579156

Women don't fucking care. They want a comfy life, they have that and they couldn't give less of a shit about anyone else.

Solipsism is the defining characteristic of being a woman.
>>
>>34579175
hmm
let me go thinking about these things for awhile
>>
>>34579156
>You think explaining all the issues men face, won't help them?

that's exactly what i think, yes.

men rise above by keeping their heads down and getting fucking on with it. not sitting around doing nothing except bitching and moaning - much like a woman would.

honestly, i think this attitude of yours is probably the result of being largely raised by a single mother. you've taken on the qualities of a woman, because you never learned how to be a man.

it probably doesn't help that something like 90% of your teachers growing up were probably women too.

you need to get past that and accept yourself for who you are. you're a man, so start fucking acting like one. what you're doing isn't natural, it's the result of societal conditioning.

i mean this in the nicest way possible, but you're sick. sick in the head.
>>
>>34579090
>If you don't like or can't handle the job they're offering, get lost and find another place

I can agree with this, my point is just that it is not unusual to see women working labor oriented jobs in grocery stores. Not that they are the majority, just that it isn't particularly uncommon.

>>34579127
That's a bummer, but in all fairness if you cannot do the job, you ought to move to a different one.

Why are you trying to become a stocker again? There's not really anything wrong with being physically weak, but you should accept that a different kind of job might suite you better.

If you lack strength, but have decent stamina, you might enjoy being a hospital caterer. You're essentially a waiter for the infirm, that has to abide by dietary restrictions. You're on your toes all day though, which can be nice.
>>
>>34578279
How are girls buckets and why do you pour milk into them?
>>
>>34579239
Because they're the carriers of babies, and babies need milk to be nourished.
>>
>>34579228
I have a father I lived with growing up.

In Alice Spring Australia, the teachers were sorta 50/50.... kinda....

Also i disagree that it's social conidtioning, because i've been this way since a toddler, and i was always an outcast at a young age.

Social conditioning would teach me to hate being a MRA.
But i'm an MRA despite how unpopular it is to be one currently/historically.
>>
>>34577523
If you let me go to town on your ass, I'll do the heavy lifting for you too faggot.
>>
>>34579319
>But i'm an MRA despite how unpopular it is to be one currently/historically.

it's unpopular because the men who are pussy enough to vocalise their support of this cause will always be a minority.

most every guy knows it's a bunch of bullshit and women are bitching and moaning over nothing. but you know what they do? they fucking get on with it.

you should too
>>
>>34579394
what do you think i need to experience to see things from your eyes?
>>
>>34579466
reality, for a start.
>>
>>34579466
looking in a mirror might help too. look at your fucking photo, it's pathetic. you look like some fucking mentally ill pansy boy starring in his own homo erotic parade.

fucking christ

lose the god damn ribbon
>>
>>34579521
>>34579618
.....hmm...........

not very helpful desu
>>
File: takingastand.jpg (37KB, 650x351px) Image search: [Google]
takingastand.jpg
37KB, 650x351px
>>34579466
>>34579521
>>34579618

> I do it to flip off my male gender expectations.

That's why you said you wear the ribbon. Do you not realize how fucking ridiculous the reasoning for this is? It's about as bad as dressing up as a giant vagina to make some sort of stupid point about President Trump.

It's stupid and ridiculous and no one with any self respect can take you seriously. And no one in their right fucking mind would want to be associated with you or this gay MRA shit after seeing that.
>>
File: furaffinity thumbnaildfg.png (18KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
furaffinity thumbnaildfg.png
18KB, 100x100px
>>34579708
feel free to keep posting shit.
>>
>>34579805
it's not like i need your permission. i'm just telling you straight.

i think you've been in an echo chamber for too long. /r/mra is a bunch of mostly sad old men with nothing better to do but bitch and moan on the internet.

but hey, living in alice springs with jack shit to do, i can understand why you felt comforted by a bunch of crying cockmunchers.
>>
You realize men are made to be stronger than women right? It's like asking a tall person to reach a high shelf, you're literally autistic
>>
>>34579837
you do realize he is just baiting right? he's just trying to spread his shitty meme and get tumblr followers.
>>
>>34579878

i didn't realize, but maybe you're right. i felt more invested when i realized he was a fellow austalian. i hate to see good blokes going down this road.
>>
Hey Chris, we know what you did. We know what's on your computer. You can delete it, but we already have it logged.
We're coming.
>>
>>34579995
Nice clickbait.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.