[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I just realized happiness comes from within yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1473679799766.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1473679799766.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>tfw I just realized happiness comes from within yourself
>tfw the only thing stopping me from being happy is myself

Holy shit, it feels like a giant weight just got lifted off of me. If I want to be happy, I just need to be happy. It's literally that easy.

Why the fuck didn't anybody tell me this?
>>
>>34577382
It's really that easy?!
>>
if you want to be happy so badly, why don't you just be happy lmao
>>
>>34577382
You are tied to a chair and are being systematically tortured. Are you capable of being happy in this situation?
>>
Just drop lsd my guy
>>
>>34577382
I've spent the last year on /r9k/ literally trying to help all of you with this same advice and much more, everyone here would rather make exuses and blame anything but themselves for being depressed, virgin etc etc
>>
>Just bee confident
>Just bee happy
>Just bee yourself

Just snap your fingers and fix 20+ years of emotional response
>>
>>34578173
>>34577382
how do i do this be happy thing please explain and guide me
>>
>>34577382
When the dog bites when the bee stings when I'm feeling sad I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad
>>
File: kekkkk.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
kekkkk.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
>>34578187

Yep, and if you can't do a quick snap snap and fix everything you're probably an asshole who should kill themselves

t. every normie in the world
>>
>>34577382
doctors hate you
>>
I agree with this line but people and reality still affect and mold who you are, indirectly having a great affect on what happiness is for you.

Still, you can chose how to react to the cards reality gives. Like those monks that set themselves on fire or people that just try to sleep when they are close to death, instead of just crying and screaming.
>>
>>34578189
Instead of fixating on the bad things in your life, focus on what your thankful for and enjoy. Realize that you have complete control over your emotions and try to emphasize the positive things in life. The more you consciously stay positive the more positive things will happen in your life, it's the universal law of attraction and its fact. There is literally refuting this law as its been proven over and over again.
>>
>>34578127
that's funny, i had this same exact fake epiphany on acid. didn't last.
>>
>>34577382
no you just ran out of reasons. its easy to be happy with out thimgs fucking you over. you can lie to your self as long as youd like but the sadness always comes back. its waiting for one big thing to go wrong then you're fucked.
>>
>>34577825
>>34578187
>>34578210
>>34578189
>>34578318
>>34578348
>>34578272
study philosophy to find hapiness. Not self help bullshit but real philosophy, the one that takes time and effort to comprehend. It will enrich your life to the point that you don't even long for a normie lifestyle anymore.
>>
>>34578318
t. tony robbins

Don't you have some other gullible saps to trick into buying into your seminars Tony?
>>
File: the perfect prescription.jpg (122KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
the perfect prescription.jpg
122KB, 499x500px
>>34578272

>I agree with this line but people and reality still affect and mold who you are, indirectly having a great affect on what happiness is for you.

Sure, and that's the beauty of realizing such things anon. We're all taught how to act either through society or our parents, but we don't really call it acting in the normal sense of the word most people know it by. You can break the mold and not take it so seriously. For a lot of people, non-participants in society aren't welcome but you can play the human and social game without the seriousness or graveness attached to an existence that constitutes "importance" or a "high place" in society.
>>
File: 1485484146562.gif (625KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485484146562.gif
625KB, 320x240px
>>34578571

To add to this, by having cognizance of the lack of seriousness our human and social games have fundamentally, it does not mean you yourself as an individual are frivolous in your existence. You can still be involved in a sincere nature, but having being rooted by superficiality as a source of happiness (a better job, better house, better face) won't be inwardly your peace.

>>34578318
This also helps.
>>
>>34578127
I did 4 g of shrooms once. I didn't really feel much. Maybe I was being trolled about the amount. The guy wanted to see what my autistic ass was like fucked up on shrooms so I doubt I was being trolled. Wish I could try again. Also near the end of it I was blacking out. Maybe low bloodsugar or some shit since I fasted in preparation.
>>
>>34578490
>dude just read silly books your life will be better... and if it isn't then FUCK YOU HAHHAHAHA
I don't want to. I don't want to do yoga. I don't want to meditate. That shit is for normies.
>>
>>34578905

Well at least you're honest about not wanting to try to improve things.
>>
>>34578905
>That shit is for normies.
Protip: if you label things as not being for you before trying them, you cannot improve or gain any benefit from them.
Trying things won't make you lose control and magically become norman
>>
You have discovered a secret that few people know and even fewer act on. Now get off this awful board and get a life.
>>
>>34577382
WRONG FEELINGS ARE EPIPHENOMENA
>>
>>34578869
Dried or recently picked mushrooms? Also, height/weight? Mushroom trips are so much shorter than LSD trips, and so much more forgiving as well as less intense
>>
>>34578905
>trying to understand yourself and the world?
>then maybe using those conclusions I agree with or create myself to improve?
>fucking normies reeeeeee
>why am I always so miserable
>tfw no gf
The worst part is that this thinking is infectious.
>>
>>34578905
what part of ''not self-help bullshit'' didn't you understand?
>>
File: 1438440672590-1.jpg (94KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1438440672590-1.jpg
94KB, 500x628px
Happiness cannot be found outside yourself
>>
>>34578905
You don't want to be at peace
>>
>>34578318
I appriciate the detailed reply but I'm still confused at how you can manipulate your emotions. I understand focusing on good things and all that but being happy would be completly natural and justified in that case, I still don't get how you can fool yourself into being happy when dealing with bad things.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.