[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >not a migrant hating isolationist What's wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: fucking_migrants.png (33KB, 319x213px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_migrants.png
33KB, 319x213px
>2017
>not a migrant hating isolationist
What's wrong with you, robot?
>>
>>34576768
canada takes in 400,000 immigrants per year

the additional 50,000 means nothing

i hope canada collapses
>>
>>34576768
But anon, what if I'm a migrant hating isolationistic migrant?
>>
>>34576827
1. are you legal?
2. are you a muzzie?
>>
>>34576859
1. second generation, so yeah (no anchor baby shit)
2. ethnically yes I'm a Chrstian.
>>
don't care, what happens outside my apartment is none of my business.
>>
File: 1478132403582.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1478132403582.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>34576909
no problem with you
>>
File: 1485995428344.jpg (52KB, 816x812px) Image search: [Google]
1485995428344.jpg
52KB, 816x812px
>>34576768
>tfw irish
>tfw every irish person can track where family came from before ireland. i.e. vikings normans
>tfw mass migration will stop this and the close knit commuitys we have
its not like i hate other clutures, i dont, AS SOON AS I SAY I'M ANTI IMMAGRATION FOR BECAUSE OF THIS THEY LITTERALY CALL ME A NAZI OR RACIST
>>
>>34576967
This, i don't give a single fuck about my country or immigrants, it isn't an issue that affects my life directly.
>>
>>34576909
arabs need to fuck off regardless of religion
>>
Even if I hated immigrants, I wouldn't want to give more support to the fascists because those are just a source of trouble.
>>
>>34577025
I wouldn't give a fuck either, but since some countries are getting Malmoe tier it is starting to directly influence me.
>>
>>34577084
I'm Persian, though
>>
>>34577099
>those who let them in aren't fascists
Being a progressive doesn't mean one can't be a fascist famalam.
>>
>>34576768
The truest of libertarians want open borders, Anon, so I don't fully understand how that pic correlates with your post.
>>
>>34577178
Yep, was about to post this; libertarians want open borders
>>
>>34577178
Hoppe libertarianism advocates the right of communities t odiscriminate against people they don't like.
>>
>>34577141

Nobody cares about your perceived difference, tbqh. It's cringworthy when you faggots think that pointing out that you are Iranian is at all meaningful to anyone.

Nobody in the western world sees Iranians as better than Arabs. For racists you're just two different kinds of shitkins/terrorists. For non-racists you're two differnent kinds of non-white people.
>>
>>34577178
yeah, but libertarianism is pants on head retarded.
>>
A house cannot exist without walls. Likewise, a nation cannot exist without borders. If you do not respect our laws, for example because you think that you have a right to just waltz in here without going through customs, then get your criminal, trespassing ass back to your own country.

As for Muslims, they are welcome to come to the United States if they respect our laws and acknowledge our basic human rights such as the equality of women. Fundamentalist Muslims do not respect the authority of any system of laws except for the Sharia law outlined in the Quaran, which requires the slaughtering of infidels and the subjugation of women. This makes fundamentalist Islam a political ideology, not a religion. Political ideologies seek to impose their will on everybody in a country, not just those who follow a particular religion. So, since they seek to eventually make their beliefs into government policy, fundamentalist Muslims do not get to enjoy compassionate restraint in our criticism of their beliefs as we do for Buddhists and Hindus.

When considered as the political extremists and militant revolutionaries that they are, it is clear that fundamentalist Muslims are as bigoted, dangerous, and delusional as Nazis, bigots who, unlike modern-day Nazis, are currently committing acts of war against the West. This makes them all enemies of the state and terrorists or terrorist sympathizers who should not be permitted into our country. Since we cannot perform mind-reading to determine who is a fundamentalist and who is not, we have to deny entry on the basis of whether their country of origin is currently engaged in terrorism against the West or against their neighbors. This is a fair, proper, and appropriate policy for dealing with our mortal enemies.
>>
>>34577210
But isn't that what your race realism is all about? I thought that wasn't racism, it's legit science, isn't it?
>>
>>34577176

Those who let them in aren't fascist though.

I'm not worried about leftists and centrist politicians. They don't possess the same kind of fanatic group think that the guys that worship Trump have.
>>
>>34576768
I don't fucking care about politics

Also aren't you americans all immigrants anyway
>>
>>34577224
The flag OP posted is used by libertarians to show their standing, that's the only reason I made that post.
>>
>>34577224
And what's smart on the other hand?
>>
>>34577259
>fascism is the only and ultimate evil
>what are the victims of islam and communism?
>>
>>34577259
Just look at Europe m8, Merkel and her friend ignore laws and liberties just to push their agenda. Do you think we have any kind of free speech over here?
>>
>>34577250

I'm not racist myself and of course any racist notions are not logically coherent.

Also for non-racists like me when you say that, we know what you're implying. You show your own kind of racism against Arabs. It only makes you look stupid.

Even if you aren't of that ethnicity, you're still non-white. Don't aggravate racism against anyone because it will come back to bite you.
>>
>>34577331
Famalam, I'm a mixed breed, I don't identify as either. That correction was meant to bait you. That race stuff really is beneath me.
>>
>>34577288

I'm just saying I don't want to see brown shirts marching in the streets controlled by some retard like Trump. It doesn't end up well. I didn't do any apologetics of Islam or Communism. Leftists might be bleeding heart retards but they aren't going to don uniforms and start calling some random dufus their "God Emperor".
>>
>>34576795
me too mate every time i go out im surrounded by homeless canadians asking for change, sometimes it's even guys who have jobs and are clean cut but can't make enough money. this country is doomed and has been doomed since Mulroney and Harper decided to be neocons and hand the country to the liberals
>>
>>34577425
Every form of statism leads to fascism. Europeans will slowly lose more and more rights because the EU officials ant more power. It doesn't matter if they're right or left, the point is: if they're authoritarian (which most left wingers in todays days are) they WILL abuse their power.
>>
>>34577243
>he still believes the civic nationalism

enjoy being a minority in your own country, faggot
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.