[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 Years ago, there was this girl who worked in the same building

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1227734269289.jpg (39KB, 752x399px) Image search: [Google]
1227734269289.jpg
39KB, 752x399px
5 Years ago, there was this girl who worked in the same building as me.

She was perfect. She wore suit jackets with the elbow pads. She looked like a young Emma Watson, her voice was adorable.

I was trying to work up the courage to talk to her. She left the job the next week.

3 Years ago, I googled her name, because I found it out from the company directory... >>

She was marrying some guy...
Oh... Nice... T_T

I let her drift from my thoughts, and forgot about her for two years...

Today, after a business meeting, I sat down at Lynnwood bar and grill.

I heard a sweet voice, so I looked up.
She was sitting at the booth directly beside mine. She was talking with her mom.
I tried not to stare, but I did notice her wedding band, firmly in place...

I didn't talk to her, out of respect for the sanctity of marriage... But I went up to the front, and paid for part of her meal. (I would have done the whole thing, but they already charged a card for some of it. XD)

I saw when the waitress told her, some of their meal was comped, she smiled for a brief moment.

I left without talking to her again.

I looked up her husband, some guy who's doing medical research to help stroke victims...

-sigh-

I guess this is how it's meant to be. He can give her a life that's better than anything I could ever do. Just knowing she exists, puts a feeling of joy deep in me. When I feel down, I tell myself that the universe is infinite, and that there's some universe out there, where I make her happy.

It doesn't make the sadness go away, but it does numb it a little bit, like a painkiller. So to fix myself up, I'm about to do some drugs.

How are you guys doing today?
pic unrelated
>>
well if i aint got r9k friends at least i got drugs bitches fuuuuck
>>
Oh and I left out the part where I ordered the Turkey Bacon Swiss.

That shit is cash.
>>
>>34576739
Super unhealthy, OP. See a therapist.
>>
>>34577134
OP here, I am a therapist actually.

That's what I do for a living lol. I offer corporate therapy through a subcontractor so businesses when they need to offer therapy or mental counseling to their workers, but don't have their own in-house people for it, they hire my company and they send me out lol
>>
>>34577134
You seem to have judged OP very quickly, and only on the information the OP provided.

Do you need to talk to someone?

I'm here if you need me.
>>
File: 1242856335408.jpg (128KB, 650x921px) Image search: [Google]
1242856335408.jpg
128KB, 650x921px
OP here, eating these pickle chips now, bitches.
>>
File: 1242723931556.jpg (44KB, 639x772px) Image search: [Google]
1242723931556.jpg
44KB, 639x772px
Anyone know the origin of this pic?
I am told it is one of those funny me mes but I don't recognize it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.