[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only girl I've ever loved didn't love me back.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: 000021.jpg (244KB, 452x1200px) Image search: [Google]
000021.jpg
244KB, 452x1200px
The only girl I've ever loved didn't love me back. It's only been five years; with the rest of my humble life before me, I'm still as sure as I was then that I'll never love again.

Let's just have one of those threads, friends. Robots, normalfag, failed normie, whatever. Just be cool and don't try to make yourself look good, you're spending time with the rest of us losers.

How are you today, anonymous?
>>
File: IMG_5796.png (37KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5796.png
37KB, 337x338px
>>34576630
Hey man how ya doin. Cant say I relate. Never really felt that kinda love dispite yearning for it. Im sorry you got scorned though anon. Ill feel that feel with you.
>>
File: IMG_5977.png (596KB, 698x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5977.png
596KB, 698x684px
Shameless bumparine ofr for justice oraegano
>>
File: mayoiga-02-34-lion.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mayoiga-02-34-lion.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
I feel like my current and first gf doesnt love me anymore. Shes less physically effectionate and we barely kiss. She used to respond in like 10 minutes and wed have lengthy convos throughout the day and now its a response every 2-3 hours or more. Her response to not replying as much is shes busy but when i last send a message i see she left my snap on read and liked something on instagram while leaving my text message unanswered. I still love her, but I feel she doesnt love me anymore. Am I just an insecure needy phaggot.
>>
well it seems i fucked up, i'm struggling not to an hero, 2 days ago was her b-day, first time in 12 years we don't talk on her b-day. she did love me back and tried to deal with all my autistic shit, but in the end i had to pay a hooker and fuck her in her bed when she came home from work, that way she finally broke down in tears and told me that she never wanted to see m again, so i left, i know if i kept being with her, in the end i would've destroyed her, like i did with so many other things, so even if it's been a year already, i am here broken, knowing that someone truly loved me but i had to let them go for their own sake. i still keep tabs on her thou, even if she moved to another country, she seems to be happier and better now.
>>
File: IMG_5696.jpg (50KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5696.jpg
50KB, 500x441px
>>34576878
Well anon I dont know what I can say. You seem to have a lot of demons like we all do. I know this may be infuriating but maybe you could try to move on. Buddha is know for saying "To pain is to want" maybe just try to be content with what you do have in life.
>>
File: 1382764323948.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1382764323948.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>34576792

I've got a pizza in the oven, and I just finished off a pack of cigarettes after work. I have no complaints.

I can only blame myself for falling for her in the first place. Looking back on how I acted then, I can only feel shame. To think, I used to scorn that type of behavior. I still do, and doubly so. She already had a boyfriend. What could I do, but try my best to be better than who she'd already had? Obviously, I failed. I don't regret pursuing her, but I certainly do regret wronging the boyfriend as I did. How's today treating you, friend?

>>34576866

Hard to say, anonymous. Is love really so fleeting? If only I had an answer. I wish you the best. If you've managed to snag one, then you're absolutely doing at least something right, and will no doubt be able to snag another if this one flies south. But before that, give it time. Give each other space. Maybe you've just left the honeymoon phase? Maybe you two were simply enamored with the idea of love? But who am I to lecture. Whatever you do, just do your best. I believe in you.

>>34576878

I'm sorry to hear that, friend. If you truly love something, set it free, or something like that. So highly we speak of the man who'd fight the world for his love, but what's said of the man who's given up his world for his love's sake? You've erred, but again, I'm not in any place to judge. She loved you, and may continue to do so. Though you've erred, you loved her, and continue to do so. For what it's worth, I admire your bravery, anonymous. I admire your bravery to give up on your love. Whenever you think that the world may be a better place without you, I hope you can remember that I think you're someone special. I think you're special, and that the world would lose a bit of its brightness without you. One foot forward, anonymous. From one broken heart to another.
>>
>>34576630
>The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

We have multiples of these threads daily, anon
>>
>>34577106
hey... i get that reference. It's a song... VERY EPIC!
>>
File: 1374456660543.png (131KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
1374456660543.png
131KB, 574x600px
>>34577106

I don't think another one of those threads could hurt, could it? I didn't find any threads that particularly interested me, so I made one of my own.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.