[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you leave /r9k/ for a few days and suddenly your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1485359627273.jpg (218KB, 1106x838px) Image search: [Google]
1485359627273.jpg
218KB, 1106x838px
>tfw you leave /r9k/ for a few days and suddenly your life seemingly improves
I mean I know this place is toxic and detrimental to one's mental health, but I think I really need to leave.
>>
File: 1467588071858.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1467588071858.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>34576183
>tfw you come here to feel even worse about yourself
>>
>>34576183
If you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Cause your voice still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
>>
>>34576183
Do it faggot nobody will miss you
>>
>>34576183
always thought of this place as a void or an abyss
stare to long it'll stare back
stay for a while stay forever

there's no hope
you can't escape
don't bother trying if your thinking of leaving then
the corruption is already to far
>>
>>34577341
I will miss him.
>>
>>34576195
same. I only come here so I can feel anything at all
>>
Cant wait for eggmans stream to start
>>
>>34577601
Me too, I've been waiting all day. But I enjoy the late streams so I have something to do all night
>>
>leave for a few months
>still come back
I am /r9k/ and /r9k/ is me
>>
>>34577563
and still i feel nothing.
>>
>>34577808
I range from near suicidal to ecstasy several times a day now. I think i'm losing it desu
>>
>leave r9k
>feel happy and shit
>come back
>feel like shit
I thing this is a legit psyops or some shit. The pictures and the sentences are formed to fuck with your head. And it seems like the same people are making them too. they have the same themes and writing styles too. I think people are doing tests on us for either corporate or social engineering reasons.
>>
IT IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING NORMIE SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

I LEFT THIS PLACE AND ALL THE INTERNET AND ALL I DID WAS STAY IN MY ROOM BECAUSE I LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO OR ANYONE TO TALK WITH MY
LIFE
IS
SHIT
>>
>>34578057
Same desu I'm slowly breaking out of it though
>>
>>34578057
yeah. i remember trying the whole "quit 4chan, forums thing".

it just lead to more boredom and sleeping all day. wasn't worth it.
>>
I don't think chans, stupid online games and other shitty ones you use to have a connection with another person are the cause of this.

I've seen a lot of people use the best these type of communication devices have for their own success and accomplish real tactile things.

I think the difference between them and at least I, is that I use this place and the other ones to kill my loneliness. These places are perfect to keep your distance and have just enough closure that you can feel better about yourself without ever making a single meaningful relationship. You can be here for years and never really understanding a single person in this place.
>>
>>34578185
pretty much this. This place is a freind simulator and I enjoy all of your company. This is the equivalent to normies going to parties
>>
>>34577689
That's the worst part. I am now blended in with you guys. If I leave I am still a part of this board.
>>
>>34578287
Yea. But you can only do this kinda of shit so much until you realize that nothing written here is real. Nothing have meaning and everyone here means nothing to you, despite how much you want them to meant.
>>
>>34578548
Or maybe it has. To be honest this place is not like this, this is my opinion because I can't trust anything and just push everything away from me. Form your own opinions.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.