[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to die. >not "waah suicidal" >determined,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: hammett_by_jay_stephens.jpg (7KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
hammett_by_jay_stephens.jpg
7KB, 233x300px
>Want to die.
>not "waah suicidal"
>determined, pragmatically though a bit picky in circumstance, poingantly wishes to end my own life
>always moralfags who derail potentially useful death brainstorming

>idea
>become pariah
>intentionally perform socially negative actions in public settings
>shift default moral kneejerk to, public spiteful justice instead of arbitrary public compassion

Could it work?
>>
Getting yourself shot by a cop won't work if you're white.
>>
>>34576154
Yeah bro just touch kids
>>
>>34576256
yes let's turn this into a race thread, why don't we. faggot
>>
>>34576154
dude you know how to kys. You don't need a 40 step plan.
>>
>>34576154
why bother with that pariah scheme exactly, OP? Are you worried about your family's reaction? Because you won't help that

eat heroin or sleep on a train track, tell me why you want to do something more complicated
>>
>>34576154
if you kill yourself op can I have your cc info? I really want csgo since I lost my old account (fuck you mobile verification)
>>
>>34576154
>>>34576154
>why bother with that pariah scheme exactly, OP? Are you worried about your family's reaction? Because you won't help that
>
>eat heroin or sleep on a train track, tell me why you want to do something more complicated

Kek therein lies the picky circumstance. Im gonna be a faggot for a second here and quote something.

"Dying is embarrassing, because then people have to collect your things"
Or something along those lines, andy warhol said that.

I feel like death is a necessity. Well shit, it is really and has been and will be until science says it isnt.
And a necessity as it is, I find it embarassing.

I must die earlier than natural age causes because ive done all I wanted to do. But I want to die somewhere quietly where no one can find me or disturb my body or see it.
A black hole is physically preferable in the realm of possibility.

But ideally id prefer to have never been born or just not exist.
>>
>>34576460
I may be off course but im still you know.
Using my money, guy.

I like you though.
>>
>>34576472
so again, why not just liquidate everything you own over time, tie up every loose end, and go deep into some woods and hang/eat poison/shoot yourself?
>>
>>34576256
>be white
>point gun at cops and threaten to shoot
>shoot a few
>"boys will be boys"
>keep doing it
>they just leave me be

>this literally always happens to every white person with a gun
>>
>>34576601
I tried actually.
This is v2. Im trying to perfect it this time.
Im a dummy and got caught the first time.
>>
Also what sucks is I know well enough its never going to get better and there are no alternatives.
But inconclusive mental blocks keep developing making me believe when the time comes again ill subconsiously fuck up my own plan again.

I keep making these mental hurdles like specific preferences to my death that keep prolonging my life making it worse. Like the human instinct to live is sabotaging me in subliminal ways.

I might eventually just plan to have someone else kill me.
But on one hand I get picky about WHO I want to kill me and HOW. Though the whole point of getting someone else to do it is so its out of my hands in the first place.
Making more hurdles.

I have to assume So many things for no reason all the time.
>>
>>34576570
well atleast nobody can say I didn't try. if you change your mind though

/id/fuckingfagkys
>>
>>34576889
Kek what is that?
Id what?
>>
>>34576947
for steam you put

steamcommunity
.com/id/fuckingfagkys/

and that's my account
>>
Say you're a pedophile and you couldn't stand being demonized or whatever. Maybe you'll get some sympathy.
>>
>>34577172
Im homeless.
I havent used steam for years.

>>34577237
Thats a lot of work.
I didnt think this out.
Goddamn it.
>>
>>34577395
how are you homeless but using 4chan?
>>
>>34577936
Because im quite charming and resourceful when put in fight or flight situations.

Im just broken inside. But im not operationally dumb.
Ive collected lots of things over the few months being in my situation.
A smartphone and laptop being among them.
>>
File: 1482353034609.png (718KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1482353034609.png
718KB, 599x880px
>>34576154
>Only want to die from being shot since it's quick and 'painless'
>born in the UK
>>
>>34576154
I've been exploring methods all day myself and i'm not thinking carbon monoxide poisoning using charcoal grills in a confined space might be my golden ticket. What does /r9k/ think?
>>
>>34579260
Charcoal's one way.
I tried co poison. Didnt work.
>>
>>34579117
use helium

it'll suffocate you without the feel of suffocation

you just drift away and dont feel anything
>>
>>34576154
>always moralfags who derail potentially useful death brainstorming
If you weren't just "waah suicidal" you wouldn't be on here bitching about how normies ruin your "waah suicidal" threads.
>>
The best method is obviously opiate overdose

you can even buy legal research opiates on the clearnet
>>
>>34579410
Do you know why it failed for you? Were you discovered too quickly or did you not seal the confined space properly?

I wanna make sure it works for me.
>>
>>34579444
>on here bitching
Nice trips.
fuck you nigga
>>
>>34579726
Most likely both.
I even researched the ppms and how fast they killed.
12000 is kill.
Supposedly kill in like 30 mins.

I was under for 45 mins before I got caught. I was using a portablr generator.
Ive greentexted this before.
I sure felt like I was dying, but some nice curious asshole bystander fucked up my whol operation.

I figured to do confined space under a satin heavy blanket.

They say this shit kills people downwind open air by accident.

I was deliberatly hotboxing the shit. No dice.
Pissed really. 600 dollars poorer
>>
>>34580110
Damn that's rough man. What i was thinking of is that i'd seal up my bathroom using duct tape and run several grills for a few hours. I have the house to myself and my doggos for at least 5-6 hours a day, occasionally more. The room has enough floor space for at least 2-4 grills if i sit in the bathtub isn't that large in terms of cubic meterage. I can get a small charcoal grill for only 20 bucks at wallmart so i could easily afford several, and with multiple of the things there's no way they couldn't sufficiently flood the room.

What do you think?
>>
>>34580537
Also, i've done research into this and people in asia apparently use charcoal grills in cars for group suicides somewhat often.
>>
File: 599.gif (919KB, 272x181px) Image search: [Google]
599.gif
919KB, 272x181px
>>34580595
Id say go for it. In the least malevolent way from one spaceman to another.
Id say tell me if it works but well.
Kek u kno.

What funny creatures are we.
>>
>>34580537
carbon monoxide is for fags. someone said helium earlier, order a helium tank online, hook up an oxygen mask to it and youll slowly drift away without any hassle or suffocation like with co
>>
File: himouto hikage-chan.png (70KB, 596x346px) Image search: [Google]
himouto hikage-chan.png
70KB, 596x346px
>>34580701
Yeah, that's life for you. I wish you luck too m8.

I'm planning on doing it later this this month. Who knows, i might spend my last moments on this board. I'd say i'd livestream it but i don't want any goodie two shoes trying to send the police my way.
>>
>>34576154
>not "wash suicidal"
>posts detailed thread about wanting to die
Nice job idiot
>>
>>34576256
Wrong. Cops nowadays are way more trigger happy with whites because they know the kind of shit they get for shooting blacks.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.