[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl approaches me and seems upset when I don't hug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170122_222216.jpg (227KB, 1403x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_222216.jpg
227KB, 1403x992px
>girl approaches me and seems upset when I don't hug her then says "where's my hug anon?"

What does this mean guys? This has been happening a lot recently and I can't seem to understand why. I haven't changed my behaviour at all.
>>
File: 1473478698717.jpg (19KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473478698717.jpg
19KB, 380x250px
>>34576125
>girl approaches me
looks like it's time to leave, normalshit.
>>
>>34576125
She hates your guts. The hugs are her way of dominating/humiliating you

Just pretend to be gay and she'll leave you alone. Good luck
>>
>>34576159
Explain?

>>34576228
How do I make sure she thinks I'm gay?
>>
girl approaches me and seems upset when I don't hug her then says "where's my hug anon?"
"Deep down in my nuts, and all you gotta do is suck it out."
>>
>>34576250
Whatever it takes, if she doesn't buy it just make out with the nearest guy. She'll get really angry when she realizes you beat her at her own game
>>
>>34576486
Does it matter if the guy is gay? What if he gets mad and punches me for kissing him? I don't wanna get punched so should I try to find someone who is actually gay to fake kiss me?
>>
File: 1480847747310.jpg (26KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1480847747310.jpg
26KB, 306x306px
>>34576228
what do they get out of this kind sadistic shit?
>>
>>34576228
seriously?
is this a thing i had a chick do this to me a few years ago never thought much of it
if this is true i feel like shit now.
>>
>>34576590
Sure, you could do that. It's up to you whether you tell him it's fake. Of course, this is all assuming she doesn't believe you when you tell her, kiss is last resort, but guarantees she won't fuck with your head again
>>
>>34576125

A girl once complained to our boss that I wouldn't hug her. She later became my first gf.
>>
>>34576642
>>34576659
/r9k/ will believe anything
>>
>>34576736
only if it seems plausible and especially if it's random acts of callousness by women
>>
>>34576765
it's not all that plausible, especially since there's no context in the OP. Women generally don't get intimate with a guy they don't like, even as an act. When they want to "dominate" someone it's usually another girl
>>
>>34576956
it's plausible you normie faggot.
>>
File: 1365194768804.jpg (16KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
1365194768804.jpg
16KB, 303x312px
>>34576228
>The hugs are her way of dominating/humiliating you
>>
>>34577015
I'm not a normie, I have no friends, I speak less than 50 words a week on average and I haven't touched a female in 3 years

but still, would you hug someone you don't like? It's not a good way to make fun of someone either
>>
>>34576228
dont follow his advice op
dont be that retarded
she's doing that as a way of asking if you care for her
if shes hot give her the d op
>>
Turn to another friend of yours, tell the girl "I must have left it here, hug the other friend and then laugh at the girl.
>>
>>34577205
That sounds more reasonable actually, I don't want to kiss a man. Maybe if I fuck her she'll stop hugging me
>>
>>34576125
she is defusing the tension
>>
>>34577919
Pretty sure the other guy was fucking with you btw
>>
>>34576125
Does everyone in this thread have fucking autism? Hugs are used all the time by other people to show that they care for them, to show connection.

People in most cultures do this all the time with friends.

still, I wish I get hugged
>>
>>34578388
Thanks for looking out for me anon, it's much appreciated

>>34578641
Some of us might be on the spectrum, but there is no need to be rude. I also don't like hugs. You can have the hugs I get.
>>
>>34578878
Sorry. I'm a completely maladjusted asshole who can't make relationships with other people not because of autism.

For some reason, I understand social cues, and body language, and conversation, but I'm a complete asshole. How do I stop being an asshole? I just say bad things if I'm not attentive enough, but being attentive makes me NOT want to be social because it's mentally taxing.

Also, when I speak to other people, I cease to exist. It's hard to explain, but it's as if my thoughts become nothing and I lose control of everything. If I try to take control, my brain hurts. I hate myself because I cease to exist and an asshole takes over my body.

I also hate the idea of people having friends other than me. I know that's toxic as fuck, but sometimes I wonder if people just don't bother with me because they already have friends.

Sorry for the blog post. Sorry for being an ass. I think I understand your viewpoint now. Not everyone likes hugs and that's okay.

What's your relationship with that girl, anon? Good friend of yours?
>>
>>34578641
I'm the one who posted the second post, I feel kinda bad for those who believed me and I thought OP was playing along with my little joke
>>
>>34579051
It's OK anon, I accept your apology. I understand how trying to be social can be very scary and tiring and I think that's why a lot of people are the way they are on this board. I think it's good that you realize your shortcomings though because that's the first step to improvement. I sincerely hope things turn out OK for you.

As for the girl she's a good friend I've been hanging around recently. I don't talk to anyone and her group of friends seem to of cut her off. I normally don't like being around other people but she's nice to me and buys me food so I let her hang around. I don't know what's wrong with me honestly. I don't want to die but I want to fade into the background to the point where nobody even remembers who I was. I'm glad you accept how I feel.

>>34579084
I also accept your apology anon. Sometimes sarcasm is hard to interpret through text. I know you didn't have bad intentions though.
>>
>>34576125
lol happened to me in high school. a girl i vaguely talked to but she lived near me asked for a hug while i was walking to class. said no and kept walking.
I thought hugs were for people you liked and cared for. Why would anyone like me? Never talked to her again lol. no regrets.
>>
>>34577152
>3 years
wow. such a long time.
>>
>>34579664
I'm talking any female including family

and I'm only about to turn 20
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.