[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

entitled whore that doesn't understand men don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: tinderworks1.png (61KB, 448x844px) Image search: [Google]
tinderworks1.png
61KB, 448x844px
she actually thinks she's the good guy in this situation
>>
File: tinderworks2.png (69KB, 454x843px) Image search: [Google]
tinderworks2.png
69KB, 454x843px
luckily the guy is redpilled enough not to fall for it
>>
File: tinderworks3.png (83KB, 461x831px) Image search: [Google]
tinderworks3.png
83KB, 461x831px
she's obviously not bent out of shape about it...just screenshot it and uploaded it to reddit four times
>>
>>34575297
arent guys the one who coined "dating multiple women at a time" ?????? so she should date only him while he goes and fucks multiple girls meanwhile talking to her?
>>
The blue is the (You) though. Why would she screencap this conversation?

Also, she can date as many people as she wants, the guy was just being insecure. He asked, she told him.
>>
>>34575297
>>34575314
>>34575332

he's going about it the wrong way, Tinder is meant for talking to multiple people, if he wanted a relationship he should've gone on OkCupid

honestly if I were him, I wouldn't give a shit because it seems like she was willing to give him a chance.
>>
>>34575346
fuck off shill.

the genders are different.

or do you think that men that wear pink skirts are just as attractive to the opposite sex as women that wear pink skirts?
>>
>>34575388
it doesn't matter if he wanted a relationship or not, no one wants to hear that your date might still have cum in her pussy from a rando the night before.
>>
He should've mentioned he talks to people exclusively, one at a time, before dating them, from the get go, beginning, before bringing this up later. How the fuck is she supposed to know what he wants?

I was in his position before, asked people if people talk to more than one person at a time, and they thought I was crazy for saying this. They said it's definitely multiple people at once when "talking" and "dating" -- when official, not several.
>>
This guy's spelling is embarrassing but other than that he has a good point
>>
>>34575297
the guy seem lost
tinder is known as a hookup site
i agree with him but what he expects from tinder hoes?
>>
>>34575370
thread BTFO
originaliol
>>
>>34575346
>arent guys the one who coined "dating multiple women at a time" ??????
You're conflating "all guys" with "Chad" again.
Typical roastie.
>>
File: 1448497573638.jpg (24KB, 462x327px) Image search: [Google]
1448497573638.jpg
24KB, 462x327px
>>34575297
>tfw you learn every girl does this type of thing...
>>
File: 1470155550167.png (5KB, 544x236px) Image search: [Google]
1470155550167.png
5KB, 544x236px
>>34575370
>the guy was just being insecure
/pol/ made a comic for this
>>
>>34575429
True, but hopefully she's hygienic enough to have cleaned out her cooter before fucking you
>>
>>34575297
Tinder is a massive red flag. If she's currently on tinder, has ever used tinder before or has any positive/neutral opinion on tinder then she's not worth trying to date. Drop her.
>>
welcome to women's sexual liberation faggot
>>
>>34575459
fuck off, betas do this shiet too

always trying to blame innocent Chad for everything. all bad behaviors. kill yourSELF
>>
>>34575370
>not wanting to go on a date with a roastie whore
>insecure
>>
>>34575370
Looks like it was posted to a click bait website
>>
bOYS: "hey im talking to this one chick..."
"im talking to a few chicks right now"
"that ___ one"

fuck off

why do you think there are hundreds of pages on copy paste material? men send the same shit to 10 girls at once. they're opposite of genuine or loyal
>>
How can we incentivize literacy at at least a high school competence?
I see these screencaps and the way people are writing, and it's deeply disconcerting.
>>
>>34575488
>/pol/ made a comic for this
I'll add it to my "retarded /pol/ "arguments"" folder
>>
>>34575539
What's with the roastie infestation on /r9k/ lately?
>>
She is 100% in the right, sure I don't agree with her behaviour but if the whore wants to whore just let the whore whore
>>
>>34575549
>I'll add it to my "retarded /pol/ "arguments"" folder
I actually loathe /pol/acks and (You) types so I just killed two birds with one stone

thx
>>
>>34575314
>redpilled enough
By this you mean "beta as fuck" right ? Getting pissy because a girl he never met is dating other guys.
>>
She could have handled it better by not admitting she had a date but holy shit it's probably just as well she did, his reaction shows some significant personality flaws. They arranged a date not a marriage, and lol if you think getting a single date from tinder means you're exclusive
>>
>>34575870
The guy was an idiot, but a girl admitting she has other dates is a huge red flag. She's an idiot too or she probably only dates beta cucks.
>>
File: tinderworks4.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
tinderworks4.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>34575960

she's not exactly attracted chad...

a victim of woman's sexual liberation, she no longer understands what a man is.
>>
>>34576208
*attracting
>>
>>34575539
>? men send the same shit to 10 girls at once
spoken like a true female

they do that because they need to send like 30 messages before getting a single reply. makes no sense writing prose to some most likely whore that currently has 2 guys inside of her.
>>
>>34575517
>fuck off, betas do this shiet too
Not an argument. You're doing it again btw, you're conflating "all men who aren't Chad" with "betas"
>>
>>34576370
yeah! don't forget about the omegas!

t. lone wolf xD
>>
>>34576391
next thing you know, hes gonna say that people are individuals and most have their own preferences!!! xdd you go guurl
>>
>>34575488
this is the ideal human.
he is afraid of nothing. he has no ties to the physical word. he cannot be beaten in spirit.
>>
>>34576519
hehe i'm not like other girls!
>>
>>34575297
This guy types like an actual mentally retarded person and sperged out like a true beta. First off, like she said, it's fucking tinder, the guy needs to go to match for true love shit, secondly, he could've voiced his concerns without showing how beta he is.
>>
The point of Tinder is to match with and date multiple people. He's in the wrong place if he thinks a girl on Tinder doesn't have a huge backlog of guys trying to set something up.
>>
>Using Tinder
>Mad that a girl is talking to other guys
This is some autistic shit right here.
>>
>>34575370
How is he being insecure?

>you dating someone else?
>yes
>well not interested then
>why not?
>don't like it
>ok

This is the basic convo, just add people offended.

Basically
>ask whether she fits his standards
>she doesn't
>cancels date
>>
the guy was a huge fucking pussy about it
>>
>go on hookup app
>expect people not to hookup
>>
>>34575297
Having dates and conversations with multiple people at a time is one thing, but talking about it this openly with one of them is ridiculous.
>>
>>34575332
>I'm old school
>using tinder
He brought that on himself really.
>>
>>34578106
>be human
>expect other humans to have the decency not to disrespect you to yourface
>>
>>34578179
to be fair half of the female profiles on tinder hold "old fashioned views" ie: i want a man to support me

it's not that absurd
>>
>>34578179
>>34578180
OP, quit being a bitch
>>
>>34578180
should she have lied?
>don't trust women robots they're all liars RREEEE
>>
>>34578254
You try telling your tinder matches that you're busy because you're dating other tinder matches at the same time and see what happens you fucking cunt.
>>
>>34575332
>that writing
good god that's painful to read
>>
I'm glad I've never tried TInder, I'm almost 100% sure now that all the women (and guys) there are trashy sluts
>>
>>34575346
>so she should date only him while he goes and fucks multiple girls meanwhile talking to her?
I know this is bait but he specifically said in the texts that he's only interested in monogamy
>>
>>34578345
I went on it on my friend's phone once, just made me sad, made me feel like I was at a meat market

felt bad for the girls I swiped through, holdenesque
>>
>>34575370
>Wanting a solid commitment from a single partner is being insecure
Fuck this planet
>>
>>34578321
He was obviously very angry, and understandably so.
>>
>>34578382
that is being insecure when you haven't even fucking met the chick
>>
>>34575332
I can understand both ends of this story.

The dude doesn't know how to fucking spell though.
>>
>>34575297

Yeah it seems like women remain completely oblivious to the fact that guys don't want to wait around until Chad is done with them so they can get a turn too.

The guy's grammar is atrocious but I sympathize with him.
>>
>>34575870
This.

Everyone knows everyone on Tinder you're talking to is probably talking to other people and potentially dating them that week. It might be those other people she's talking to that are whats she referring to on one of the nights she says she "busy" but going on a date with.
Just as you would be with some other chick ideally.

And then if you fail to impress more on the first date than the other guy(s) she saw over the last week, then you lose out. It's like a survival of the fittest really at times when it comes to dating.

The guy in OPs pic decided to lose before even going into the game.
>>
>>34575297
>uses Tinder
>surprised when the girls are massive whores

I'm not defending the girl's degenerate behavior, but the guy is retarded. You're not going to find a virtuous woman on Tinder.
>>
>>34578392
being angry is no excuse
he might has well said nothing at the end for all the legibility present
>>
>>34575370

It's not insecurity, but the direct opposite, that makes a man not want to share women with other men. He's want to be secure in his knowledge that he means something to her and it's just being used and also isn't going to get cheated on.
>>
both people are retarded

if you want a committed relationship don't try to start them through a fucking hookup app

she's also retarded for not having the common sense to not mention she's a slut even though it is a hookup app

both of them will be miserable and alone in their mid 40's
>>
I hate to say it, but Tinder is the wrong place for him. In all honesty, Tinder does promote itself as a dating app to actually form relationships in its advertisements.
>>
File: 20170201_183657.png (161KB, 1440x750px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_183657.png
161KB, 1440x750px
>>34578578
but women are dum

go on r/askwomen and see how women think about tinder....they think they can get good loyal men

low libido women use tinder because they're retarded and think that men think the same as them.

OP from the thread even says it's not necessarily a hook-up app (despite sleeping with the frost date and wanting the second guy to still be game
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.