[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be sperg >girl walks by and looks at me >I cringe and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484957960431.jpg (468KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484957960431.jpg
468KB, 960x1280px
>be sperg
>girl walks by and looks at me
>I cringe and look down at ground because sperg
>she starts looking down and looks upset

What does this mean
>>
smile at girls, anon. you don't have to fall in love with them, it makes them feel good
>>
>be sperg
>pass a human being on the street
>first human I've seen in a week
>it's female
>said female looks at me
>said female passes me by
>later think that this completely meaningless contact means something
>post a thread on r9k about it
>>
>>34575265

you made her uncomfortable, probably because you made too much eye contact with her
>>
>>34575391
Why?
Why should I smile at some random girl just because they're a girl? Should I give them a pat on the back and a blue ribbon that says "Congratulations on having a vagina m'lady, how may I be at your service?" too?
>>
>>34575265
If youre good looking it means she thinks she ugly if youre ugly then maybe shes disappointed and she thinks shes ugly
>>
>>34575391
>makes them feel good
Sexual attention from betas actually scares/repulses them.
>>
>>34575265
You looked away because you are ashamed of yourself.
If a woman looks at you, you get the urge to approach her. That is why the state of a woman is so powerful.
>>
File: 1463709600960.png (10KB, 238x431px) Image search: [Google]
1463709600960.png
10KB, 238x431px
>>34575391
>girls cry on social media about the sexism of "you should smile more"
>get upset when guys don't smile at them
>>
>>34577922
>If a woman looks at you, you get the urge to approach her.
Not for me, my first instinct is to look away and ignore. Then again I am an autist so I guess I'm the exception to the rule.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.