[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most humiliating rejection you've ever had,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233KB, 568x590px
What's the most humiliating rejection you've ever had, /r9k/?

For me, it's:
>be me
>go to club for the time with an acquaintance who forced me to
>see guys and girls all dancing around, making out and grinding their ass on guys dicks
>muster up the courage and come up to a girl from behind, grabbing her basically and just start "dancing" with her very closely (mostly just grinding her ass on my dick)
>see this as my chance to finally lose my virginity
>turn her around to kiss her
>when she turns around she sees my face
>she immediately leaves
>I keep following her the next 20 minutes while she tries to get away from me
>thought that she just wants to be in a different place
>she tells me to fuck off at some point because I kept walking after her
>>
I love to shove eggs up my asshole
>>
>>34575124
I don't really have too many rejection stories because I'm terrified of rejection and therefore never try anything.

But one time I added this girl on fb out of nowhere because she was in my class and I thought she was cute, and she never accepted it.
>>
Man up you cuck, and play the numbers game.
>>
I knew a girl once who was like the city bicycle. She would fuck every single guy, you just had to ask her and she'd do it.
I wanted to lose my virginity so I asked her on Facebook.
Her response:
>HAHAHAHAHAHA no sorry, I just can't, I see you as more like a bro

th-thanks
>>
>she tells me to fuck off at some point because I kept walking after her
hehe kekd
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.