[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just gonna get drunk off my ass, walk into a field where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm just gonna get drunk off my ass, walk into a field where it would take AT LEAST 6 hours to find me, and shoot up all the insulin I can to die.

Fool proof enough?
>>
>>34575001
idk man

mayb the insulin makes you black out before you put enough into you?

also pls dont sucide
>>
File: band1.jpg (32KB, 433x261px) Image search: [Google]
band1.jpg
32KB, 433x261px
>>34575024
idk dude I'm just gonna go for it I used to have the whole terrified of being brain dead thing but fuck it it should work

can we make this a fun thread for someone finally feeling happy that he sees a way out?
>>
>>34575024
That's not how insulin works, that's not how any fucking injection works.

How the fuck can something take effect before you manage to finish pushing the plunger
>>
>>34575336
i imagine there is only a certain amount of space in a syringe?

i dont know how much insulin will kill you
>>
>>34575001
U gonna have an insulin attack.
Before you give your last breath, you gonna suffer.
>>
I guess you can try it and see if it works. If it doesn't you can just try again another time
>>
>>34575336
don't blame the guy, hes just trying to be nice. This is not a hostility thread.

Its my dads anyways so I hardly have any idea myself. But
>>34575361
is honestly right. I'm probably gonna inject syringe after syringe until the bottle is gone or its already made me lose motor functions.
>>
>he thinks you can die from too much insulin
You obviously aren't a type one diabetic.
As soon as your blood sugar dips below fifty, you are going to start sprinting to the nearest home, break a window to get in, and start chugging grape juice and squirting honey down your throat.
You know how hard it is to OD on insulin?
You would have to be an old-timey Buddhist monk who had studied self discipline in the face of death for decades.
Insulin overdose takes way too long for you to let it happen, you ahve too much time to think about it while you're dying, so you're lizard-brain will take over and power your body to the closest food source.
And if you're in a corn field, I guarenfuckingtee you you will eat raw ass hard corn if you dip below 50.
You are gonna have a bad fucking time.
>>
>>34575001

Didn't work out so well for Sonny Von Bulow. She ended up in a coma for 30 years.
>>
why not get really drunk outside and freeze to death?
>>
>>34575420
>>34575336
I'm type 1 diabetic, if it's the same insulin that I have used, novalog, humalog,or any other log it will take about 30 mins to take effect.

If your body reacts to insulin the same way mine does, which I'm not sure it will as your pancreas might have some glucagon saved up to counteract the insulin, it would take about 10 units (mg/dl I think) to knock you out.

I'd say 2 full syringes at 50 units each would pretty likely kill you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.