[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I found out something that just keeps mindfucking me about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: facebookfrogkid.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
facebookfrogkid.png
29KB, 657x527px
Guys, I found out something that just keeps mindfucking me about a year ago. I keep killing myself but I keep coming back. I'm going to try to explain this as best as I can.

Yesterday was Monday(1). Normal day. Today is Tuesday(2). I kill myself. I immediately wake up in bed like nothing happened and now It's Wednesday(3). Here's the thing though, when I ask people what happened yesterday (on Tuesday(2), the day I killed myself) people only remember what happened on Monday(1). It's like Tuesday(2) never happened but It's still Wednesday(3). It's like Monday(1) took Tuesday's(2) place. It's like a day's happenings went forward on the calendar. What happened on Monday(1)? Whatever happened on Sunday(0). This happens every time I kill myself. And only when I kill myself. If I fall asleep, the everything resumes as normal. I can basically do whatever the fuck I want before killing myself and I'll suffer no consequences. I've done pretty much all I could do. I've even stayed up for 2 days to see what would happen but after I killed myself but I still now I "lost" those 2 days too. From the day I woke up and those 2 days I lived before killing myself.
>>
File: 1475478261602.jpg (17KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475478261602.jpg
17KB, 720x720px
Now I've tried this with other people dying. I'd find out about a killing in the news and then kill myself afterwards. They're still dead. I don't get it. If I were to kill myself right now, in your reality I'll be dead but I'll wake up like nothing has happened and this day never happened. I was wondering what would happen if I die of old age and I'm thinking I'll just grow extremely old and immortal or something. Or maybe I'm supposed to look for something. I doubt I'm the only one. I doubt I'm special. I think in our own realities, we're all immortal and eventually we'll all reach the same conclusion that we are god. It's how Jesus dies and resurrects and is immortal or a "god". We're like Jesus. It's starting to make sense. Jesus "dissapeared" after being killed but in fact he came back, in his own timeline and continues living on. It's how they say God is always with you. We're all sharing the same plane but there are infinite universes for each and everyone of us.

If this is true. Then, you have nothing to lose. You can improve your life to what you desire. Go for it. The worst that could happen is that if you fuck up, you can kill yourself and "reset" yourself. Problem is, in our reality, you're actually dead and are a piece of shit. I believe this is what Karma is. If you are bad, or kill yourself, you'll keep picking up this negative energy and shit starts going bad in your reality. You'll have less success in doing whatever you want to do. You will fail more often. I don't know ... I still have a lot of searching to do. I just wanted to share this knowledge before I go. Remember that you can always reset and to not be afraid to do what you want as long as you don't hurt others.
>>
File: 1476908844207.png (62KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
1476908844207.png
62KB, 899x547px
>>34574949
>I keep killing myself but I keep coming back
>>
>>34574997

I can't think of anyway to prove it. I mean, I can kill myself but I'll be dead in your reality and come back and you would have never made this post in my reality. I've already tried it. I've tried using scars. I've cut myself, killed myself, cut gone. Cut myself, sleep, kill myself, cut gone. There's no damn way I can prove it. I'll just keep killing myself over and over.
>>
File: crescent fresh.png (201KB, 385x307px) Image search: [Google]
crescent fresh.png
201KB, 385x307px
>>34574949
That's some crescent fresh OC
>>
Just live stream it dumbass... Damn!
>>
This belongs to/x/. Also stop larping
>>
Hey op what if you kill yourself everyday for a whole month? Do you lose an entire month? People still talk to you like it was a month ago?
>>
>>34575408
>kill self every day for 40 years
>you lose 40 more years of your life just like that
>eventually die of old age because you're now 80 years older
>profit
>>
Seems like your consciousness is traveling from one dimension to another after you off yourself.

This is some /pol/ tier larping though.
>>
Fuck off, Kenny.
>>
>>34574949
>>34574972
>Some butthurt roastie, tumblrite, SJW or normalshit is trying to get robots to commit suicide.
>>
Ive heard of this before.
It's your conscious spirit moving between timelines.
Think of your spiritual self being the real you. Imagine a string made up of every single moment, from begging to end, of this timeline. Now imagine a string like that exists for every other possible timeline for you.

Your spirit is of all those strings connected.
When you die in the timeline you are conscious on, your spirit moves you to the closest similar timeline as if you never died.
I once got hit by a bus but then, as if it was a dream, I was back alive. It was a few seconds before I was hit, but was now a few feet farther away and the bus just nearly missed.

Ive heard of others with similar experiences
>>
This is some edgy matrix thread right up my alley
>>
>>34574949
Rational explanation: advanced level schizophrenia technique.

Although, there's an idea called "quantum suicide." It says that, no matter how hard you try to kill yourself, you'll fail.

Why only you though? Why can other people commit suicide? Do you have a weird consciousness? Heck, are other people just p-zombies and maybe you and I are the only "conscious" human being?

What's the criteria for quantum suicide?

wtf is this.
>>
I, as a wise and intellidjent atheist, have always pondered upon the possibiltity of the many sphere of consciousness and reality. You sire, I dost show thee much respect indeed, hath proven my hypothesis as truth. I thank ye.
>>
Im not normally the type of person to get mad at this shit, but i seriously hope that people like you die a very painful death. As if just telling someone to kill himself wasnt enough there are now people who go out of their way to make up elaborate plots in order to trick people into commiting suicide. If you arent a sadist/psychopath then this world is seriously going to shit.
>>
>>34578815
I just did it tho, it was fucking crazy. He's telling the truth
>>
>>34574949
>I keep killing myself but I keep coming back.
please keep trying
>>
I don't doubt that, already had a vision this world going to end regardless of who won in the election. Trump just gonna make the simulation much more tiresomes rather than a quick death by Hillary. I rather wait and see how it end this time though than just slit my wrist in the bathtub.
>>
File: 1460620317836.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1460620317836.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>Thinking you can actually escape this wild ride
We're all in hell just to suffer eternaly, there is no escape and you finally reached that conclusion.
>>
If you keep reliving days can't you tell us what's going to happen?
>>
>>34578815
I think that if you were this gullible or haven't seen ground hog day yet, you'd probably already be dead
>>
Had the same feeling after a really terrible acid trip with weed. Loop felt like limbo or a few years,had chronic dejavu for a few months after thinking I died and remember hearing my family crying and and an ambulance while catatonic on my bed. I don't do anything other than stims and sedatives now.
>>
Nigga this is from an X-Files episode.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.