[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live with 2 horrible women >they accuse me of pissing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1483784520198.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1483784520198.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>live with 2 horrible women
>they accuse me of pissing on the floor
>they use my towel to wipe it up
>turns out the toilet is leaking at the base, not even my fault
>don't get an apology
>find my towel wet on the rack today despite it not being used
>toilets still leaking so I suspect they're using the towel I dry myself with to mop up toilet water
FUCKING UGLY VOLITILE THOTTIE SKANKS. What fuck do I do /r9k/, do I confront them about it and get really fucking mad, or do I become an utter cunt and stoop to their level using a tit for tat method?
>>
>>34574846
kill them
xdxdxd
>>
>>34574846
Put some pot in their rooms (use gloves so you don't get your fingerprints on the bags) then report them to the cops
>>
keep your towel in your room
>>
>>34574846

Leave their towels on the hanger, piss all over them.

If they ask, say No. I didn't touch your towels.
>>
>>34574846
I would confront them.
>>
>>34574929
Cops wont search someones room based on a tipoff about marijuana. Do you jave absolutely zero life experience?
>>
>>34574846
Where the fuck did you meet them to live with them, Craigslist?

You should have vetted them better.
>>
>>34574937
I confronted her but I didn't get angy
>Hey, are you still using my towel to mop up the toilet water? *holding the towel feeling the wet patches*
>She looks like a deer in headlights
>"uhhhh, dunno if you noticed Anon, but I've been in x for the last two days"
>not sure if she's telling the truth
>"But you've been in the house all day today?"
>Literal: "dunno what ur talking about m8"
>"Ok well if you're still mopping up toilet water with my towel, stop ok? it's fucking out of order
>Walk away
Fuck, I hope I haven't opened a can of worms, I never got along with them anyways
>>
>>34575541
>Fuck, I hope I haven't opened a can of worms
You really fucked up when you like, stood up for yourself like a decent human being. yeah..like, that's so bad dude
>>
>>34574966
>Cops wont search someones room based on a tipoff about marijuana.
Yes they will.

>Do you jave absolutely zero life experience?
I've not only sold drugs before but I've gotten someone arrested by doing just that. Stupid phoneposter.
>>
>>34575541
Nust have been women #2.

Why the fuck would you ever get female roomates anyway? They are usually awful people to live with.
>>
File: 0Ccl6gd.gif (1MB, 288x199px) Image search: [Google]
0Ccl6gd.gif
1MB, 288x199px
>>34574846

>be in flatshare whilst going to uni in third year
>studying in london at KCL doing chemistry whilst only other male is studying at UCL, rest are girls who study at london metropolitian (literally one of the worst universities in the world)
>not too bothersome for first few months, but then girls just decided to start playing their music quite loudly, i knock on their doors to tell them to turn it down, works to some effect but again on another day they'll just do it again.
>since i set up the wifi and have some electrical knowledge
>randomly cut off their internet access/electricity whenever they start acting like bitches
>they also do a lot of other annoying shit like not cleaning up after themselves, coming in loudly at night sometimes
>tip off to landlord about some of them doing illegal drugs.
>landlord does 'surprise' inspection
>2 of the girls get kicked out/charged with possessions, even their unis find out, resulting in academic probation

fuck shitty roommates tbqh, UCL lad was pretty cool though; I still massively prefer living alone though.
>>
>>34574846
You posted this the other day, and you exclaimed "You stupid bitch don't use my towel. Just fucking ask me to clean it up". Why are you posting this shit again? Didn't get enough attention the first time you normalshit?
>>
>>34576089
Nice! I love to hear about roasties getting BTFO. I would love to do it myself some day, but I never interact with women, so I never get the chance.
>>
>>34576089
Wow can you atleast reply to me (op) before making this whole thread about yourself? Newfags I swear
>>
File: 1483047847528.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1483047847528.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>34576368
Satisfied now?
>>
>female roommate banned you from her Twitch channel, Discord, and Youtube channel
>>
>>34574846

Use their toothbrushes to wipe your arshole clean
>>
>>34576628
How you can you ban someone from a YouTube channel?
>>
>>34575867
How much weed? I'm finding this hard to believe.
>>
>>34576685

#murica

original fat american bastards
>>
>>34576685
>How much weed? I'm finding this hard to believe.
Doesn't take much, an 8th usually does it
>>
>>34576800
>doesn't realize anything under an ounce is generally decriminalized almost everywhere
>"I've sold drugs before"
>>
>>34576685
If you don't have a record they are not going to search you. I mean, they aren't going to take some random tip-off if they look up the person in question's record and it is perfectly clean. If the person has a record, but lives in what the police know is a affluent neighborhood, they are not going to get searched. If someone has a record and lives in a poor neighborhood, they are going to search.
>>
File: 1440548327723.png (222KB, 1011x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1440548327723.png
222KB, 1011x1049px
Keep all food and personal possessions in your personal, locked bedroom. Only take them out when you're using them, put them back in your room after. Anything you leave outside of lock and key is for "shared use" aka it's not yours it's the house's.

Don't give them the opportunity to do this stuff, it prevents conflict for everyone.
>>
>>34574846
if they keep that shit up after you confront them about it, start wiping your ass with their towels after you take a shit. act oblivious if they're going to keep acting oblivious
>>
>>34574846
>live with 2 horrible women
are you fucking retarded? YOU DON'T FUCKING COHABITATE WITH WOMEN MY NIGGA!
move out before your mental health is beyond saving.
>>
>>34574846
I think it's worth getting mad once in a while. Don't be a drawn out vindictive cunt
>>
>>34574846
Both
Original comment is secretly not original
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.