[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is every single BPD person so goddamn annoying. Besides being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: 1485806804045.jpg (372KB, 1090x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1485806804045.jpg
372KB, 1090x1142px
Why is every single BPD person so goddamn annoying.
Besides being fucking manipulative, they're the most putrid kinds of people.
>>
>>34573539
it's because we're not even real people really
>>
Why care about people with BPD so much, they are probably worse off than you.
>>
>>34573625
Oh please elaborate, Anon.
>>
File: Fühl_kaputt.jpg (14KB, 286x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fühl_kaputt.jpg
14KB, 286x300px
>>34573593
You have a point. We are, in a certain way, not real.

"I" basically don`t even exist. There is Anon Anonson, who has my body, my uni courses, my job, my interests and so on. And then there is an undefined wobbly mass of random emotions, who whirl around and cause mayhem in my brain.

Worst part, as a male, everybody hates your guts. Ooooh, bpd gurrlllss are soooo yandere and qtpatootie, but aggressive bpd guys? Eeww, fuck them!
>>
>bi guy
>want bpd cute bf or gf
>would rather complain about how debilitatingly mentally ill you are than accept an offer
and yes i can take it
>>
File: 1467688334207.gif (957KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1467688334207.gif
957KB, 540x304px
>>34574229
cool have fun babysitting your adopted adult child
>>
>>34574423
I won't because I don't have a bpd bf or gf
>>
>>34574459
well having one sucks i don't understand why you'd specifically pursue someone like that
>>
>>34574229
Why would you want one dude?
We don't even want ourselves, and a relationship would probably end terribly for you.

Have you ever dated someone with bpd?
>>
>>34573539
people with bpd are literally the fucking worse. I dated one she was a complete bitch.
>>
>>34574478
>>34574530
No but I want to because I'm masochistic
>>
>>34573539
fucked a BPD gril last weekend and the weekend before. Great sex. Miserable character. Almost fell in love with her but luckily I am a emotionless robot
>>
I was FWB with a BPD girl for a couple weeks. I had to call it off because she started crying in my car one time and I didn't want anything to do with that shit, I just wanted to fuck.
also she was generally insane and a single mother
>>
we cant help it ya friggin jerk
>>
>>34574229
as someone with BPD

no you can't

love me pls
>>
>>34573539
Can I get the red pill on bpd? What do you mean by manipulative
>>
>>34573539
Why do you care? You sound like a bully.
>>
>>34575295
just wikipedia that shit, the symptoms are all listed there quite accurately
>>
Someone tried to diagnose me with BPD recently. Is it real or a meme?
>>
I'm fwb with a bipolar girl and it's not exactly very nice.

Even though I view her as afriend I can fuck and don't want to date or be in a couple with her, but I'm really emotionally dependant, so I'm extremely attached to her to the point of obsession even though I feel no genuine love for her. It's kind of ruining my life because she's extremely independant and during her depression phase she is cold as fuck, doesn't give any news, doesn't want to see me and always have other shit to do than give me any time, but when she's in her mania phase she wants to fuck all the time to the point where she'd miss work to do it all day.

Two emotinally unstable people together don't make a great mix. I'm dependant on affection and anxious and depressed all the fucking time because she doesn't even give me the time of day for weeks on end, then we have too much sex (yes there is such a thing as too much.) to the point where my dick will fall off if I go on and it's still not enough for her. It's fucking insane and because I'm obsessed with her I keep going back no matter how much it hurts.

I'm sure she see it too. We have had many intimate conversations where she said she wouldn't be dishonest with me, but I am convinced she does it on purpose because she knows how much I agonize for her.

This feeling is fucking weird, how can someone be so infactuated with a person he doesn't even love genuinely?
>>
>>34575425
You fuel the fire for me even more Anon. You two seem like genuinely unlikable psychos.
>>34575310
I'm just saying the truth.
>>
I'm not convinced BPD is an actual thing. What is it meant to be? Any definition I've read has been airy-fairy non-specific bullshit.
>>
>>34575901
Well anon they can't really help the way they go on usually due to their not normal up bringings and brain chemistry.. total development.. etc and you lacking empathy for such a thing obviously suggests you have SOMETHING wrong with you. Not all people with BPD are like the way you stated. There is a lot more to it.
>>
I have BPD and have spoken with a few other people with BPD before and didn't find them annoying at all. Out of the 3-4 other people with it i've spoken to I didn't find one boring or annoying. "Normal people" (not necessarily people without a personality disorder, just "normal people") are boring and annoying, you have to force conversation from them.

>tfw you can talk to your friend who also has bpd for 12 hrs a day and not get bored
>>
>>34573539
because they have bpd.
>>
>>34575901

I'm well liked by my friends and close relatives. I do my best to be a good person and she's also really damn charismatic. All my friends like her.

I'm not saying we're bad people, I genuinely believe we are not, but you can believe anything you want. I'm sure that if we met tommorow and hung out for a few days, you wouldn't even know you were hanging out with that terrible psychotic person.
>>
>>34576006
>lack empathy
Kek, that's the definition of BPD. You fuck over everyone and don't even give a shit.
>>
>>34576179
Most people with BPD do feel empathy and guilty and so on as normal, or even to a higher degree than normal. There's a lot fewer who have diminished senses of empathy and guilt, and that's probably from cluster B overlap and them not really being pure BPD, but having traits of ASPD while primarily being borderline.
>>
I don't understand why people are so hostile. People with BPD are almost exclusively the victims of trauma. In effect then, you're judging those who have been abused for reasons outside their control, to be trash. That in mind, you come off as a fairly shitty person. BPD people just want to be given a chance, and a little empathy given that they struggle in a number of areas.
>>
>>34573539
I had a BPD GF once.

That was both mentally and emotionally taxing, to say the least.

I want to say that I'd never do that again, but BPD seems to be the standard for most women.
>>
>>34573539
Are we talking about Bipolar personality disorder or borderline personality disorder?

I don't think they're the same thing.
>>
>>34576446
>bpd seems to be the standard for most women

look its a retard
>>
>>34576475
Acronyms are commonly used for personality disorders and BPD is the common acronym in psychiatry and psychology when talking about borderline personality disorder. It is not commonly, or at all, used for bipolar disorder.
>>
>>34576422
From experience, every BPD person I've met has treated me like subhuman trash for no logical reason. They get aggravated and offended easily over mindless things. I've experienced trauma too, everyone for the most part has. That is no excuse to treat others like shit. Using your mental disorder as an excuse is ridiculous.
>>
>>34576546
>Has symptoms of a mental illness - literally indivisible from the condition and instrumental in diagnosing it
>IT'S NO EXCUSE WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING IT REEEE
You just can't understand what matters to them if you consider it to be 'mindless'.
>>
>>34576594
Okay Anon, tell me then how am I supposed to react then? How should I put up with this behavior?
>>
>>34576771
Try to understand why they behave in a seemingly erratic way. If they fly off about something, ask them and talk through their thoughts and why it meant so much to them. You can gain insight while also grounding them. It's very easy to slip into a spiral of black and white thinking, projection and paranoia; your reassurances could make all the difference.
>>
>>34576771

Do you have to deal with one or more BPD or bipolar person directly?
>>
>>34576843
No thanks, it's not my job to counsel somebody constantly. Of course, friends are supposed to support each other but comforting someone over their irrationional behavior nonstop would eventually become draining. Somebody who was BPD should seek help for themselves before going out and dragging everyone down with them.
>>34576882
Yeah I used to have a few close friends with BPD but fortunately I cut them off after having enough.
>>
>>34577056
Fair enough. If it's too much work to support your friends when they need it, you're not a good fit for one another. Too much in for not enough out. Perfectly understandable. You can't talk shit when you opt not to do the work to understand them though.
>>
>>34574199
Do you have skype Anon Anonson?
>>
>>34574199
BPD girls are only cute until they get older. Then they get labeled the town loon. Men can be pretty damn explosive though. Knew one guy with BPD who handled his divorce by taking a rototiller to the soon to be ex-wife's yard while she was at work. He apparently put any chunks of grass in his truck, and hauled it god-knows-where. She came back to a completely barren dirt yard. I really was trying to not laugh hearing the story, but it was damn hard not to chuckle.
>>
>>34573539
Fuck you my BPD gf of 4-6 years is awesome and I love her even thou she made it rough for mde sometimes. The struggles and changes were all worth it in the end.
>>
>>34577153
Get off this fucking board then you fucking idiot.
>>
>>34573539
If you can give true love to a BPD and break through the barrier of their fear abbandonment and trust issues you'll have the most loyal and satisfying partner you'll ever meet. It's almost impossible for them to love but when they, they do it extremel. It takes time, patience, understanding, knowledge of BPD and a very strong man to get through her. Bit if you get all through her shit-testing, pushing and pulling away to the point they finally really do trust you're not gonna regret it one bit. My road with my gf was long and hard but it turned me from a easily influenced weak boy to a strongwilled, directed man. I knew I had to become strong for when her emotions got out of control to get her under control. I learned everything I could about BPD and tried everything for her ti fully trust me. 6Years later she is really stable (for a BPD). Made her go to DBT, uni and use any kind of substances. She sometimes still has her tantrums but they're far less worse, she still has mood swings but defo not as bad as before. She stopped manipulating and lieing to le but she just can't seem to stop doing that to others. She's doing extremeley good in law school as well.
I feel for you guys and girls. You're in sk much pain all the time that even you dont know what to do anymore. I really hope you'll all find a partner so strong they'll break through barrier and stay there. That even when you dont think you deserve it because you are a piece of worthless shit he'll be standing there making it clear to you that you're not and that you deserve the love he gives you.
>>
>>34574199
Literally no one has ever called me cute because bpd
>>
>>34577615
This is nice of you to say anon. It is very hard to trust and also hard not to compulsively lie. The emotional turmoil is just ridiculous sometimes.
>>
>>34577615
>going through all this shit and not settling for somebody stable
>>
>>34577615

I've been spending the last month feeling like absolute shit because I'm so confused on what to do.

I know bipolarity isn't the same as borderline, but my dad is biploar, I was front row first class seat of that shit for my entire upbringing. This emotional dissability ruined two of my families.

Still, the girl I see is bipolar, it's actually pretty damn ironic.

She says she wants to work on herself and doesn't want to be in a relationship. I understand that and respect that. I don't know what draws me to her, but something really strong does. Still we never see each other, she rarely ever give me news, she never has time for me and when we do, me being an emotional sponge I draw in all of that depression.

I strongly resonate with what you're saying, though. We don't know each other since very long, but since I've learned of her bipolarity, I don't know, I just feel really sad for her because I understand how horrible it is for themselves and the people around. She seems so lonely.

I want to be there for her and prove to her that I'm worthy of trust, but me being emotionally unstable myself, it's extremely hard on me, but I want to keep going.

I just don't know what to do. I don't want to be too clingy so I leabe her space, when I contact her first and she says she doesn't have time. I try to let her the distance she needs, but she rarely ever come back. I just want to know how to deal with her, go through to her.
>>
>>34577995

I also need to mention that we do sleep together, we have a form of intimacy going on between us.

The sex is absolutely fantastic and, in bed, I feel we really connect, but it's outside of it that I have trouble. Emotinally, she's extremely cold.
>>
Would any borderline cuties like to talk, I'm at that level of desperation finally.
>>
>>34576273
it's not empathy.
they feel guilt and fear not out of empathy for the other person, but for the perception that they have caused the other person to be upset with them or leave them. this is a key difference. normal people are sad the other person is hurting. bpd people are sad they hurt the other person.
>>
>>34574229
Believe me, you can't handle it. Especially as a guy I can tell you that pushing people away is how things ALWAYS end.
>>
>tfw bpd but im a guy so no one cares since they can't fuck me
>>
>>34577881
From the start that I knew her I knew she was it, the endgame for me. I believe in love at first sight. Going for anyone else than her would be settling for me. It's and it'll alway be her.

>>34577995
Become stronger then, dont e a sponge be a rock. Not someone she can engulw in sadness with. Someone so steady and determent that she can lean on you during the bad periods and be grounded by when she loses control.
TL:DR become a stronger version of yourself, the version she needs you to be able to love and get direction in f
>>
>>34576422
Our minds work in a weird way. See, I can be happy and fine with a friend for weeks but one day he doesn't meet me at our table before our work shift starts, a little ritual we would do every day, and suddenly my mind goes places that make no sense. Suddenly I'm thinking that he no longer wants to be my friend and he hates me, maybe I haven't been a good friend and that's why he won't talk to me anymore, did he found a funnier person to spend time with? Is he not going to talk to me anymore? What am I gonna do from now? Should I say hello when he gets to work? Should I even acknowledge his existence? Fuck him, I'm gonna pretend he doesn't exist since he hates me now, I'm gonna spend the next 2 weeks depressed and suicidal thinking about how everyone always leaves me, how I have no friends and no one loves me, why even bother with friendships? Why can't I make anyone like me for who I am? Why is it always like this?.

All that, because my friend was 30 minutes late for work. And yes, that was something that happened recently.
>>
>>34578234

I understand.

At many times I feel like dropping out, but now I understand that if she draws me out, it might not be because she doesn't care, but simply because she finds it hard to trust me.

It's harder when you're a sperg, but she's alwyas dated unstable people, she is extremely forgiving of unstable behavior. it's actually helping me face it in the mirror and see my issues for what they are.

I know what I must do to get through to her, I must overcome my anxiety and my fear of seeing her slip through my fingers.

I just need to know, how do I determine when I should leave her space and when I should get closer? The fact that she doesn't give much feedback on her emotional state makes it incredibly hard for me to know if I'm being too pushy or not enough. I want to leave her spac,e but I don't want her to think that I don't care about her.
>>
>>34574229
Yeah, I thought the same, and I'm also a guy. It's not worth it at all dude. It's pain on both sides
>>
>Why is every single BPD person so goddamn annoying

Why is every Major Depressive Disorder person so goddamn depressed

It's kind of part of the package man
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.