[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 page essay due tomorrow >haven't even started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1485744210316.png (46KB, 174x238px) Image search: [Google]
1485744210316.png
46KB, 174x238px
>5 page essay due tomorrow
>haven't even started
wish I was memeing
>>
>>34573426
Five pages isn't terrible. What's the topic?

I find it helps a lot if you make bulletpoints of stuff that you want to include, then just riff off of that in the actual paper. Plus, treating the day before the due day as the cramming day where you try to do it all is usually pretty helpful. If you don't get it done or aren't satisfied, there's another day to take care of it at your leisure.
>>
>>34573426
5 pages is fucking easy you shit, just write it in like an hour or two.
>>
>>34573426
I've literally never written a paper without waiting until the last night, you're fine. Longest I've done was a 12 page research paper for english 102. Maths major so really don't have any long papers anymore. You can do it, especially if you have adderall.
>>
>have to write summaries for case studies in one of my classes
>spend 20 minutes writing 2000ish words
>no sweat
>get an email from the professor saying that my assignments were too long a detailed and to dumb it down
>tfw to intelligent for college
>>
>>34573426
So you came to r9k...
Sage
>>
File: 1474650463753.png (54KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474650463753.png
54KB, 500x499px
>300 word essay due on sunday
just end my life already
>>
>>34573567
>140 character essay due in three weeks
fuuuuck
>>
File: duncepepe.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
duncepepe.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>34573426
are you me? I also have a 5 page essay due tomorrow night and I don't understand the instructions
>>
>>34573576
Post the instructions for us, dummy. We'll figure it out for you.
>>
>>34573658
It's all feelsy and stuff, it's for a "theory" class and it's worth 25%

killll meeeee
>>
>>34573469
Not OP but
>acing every class
>except the ones that require essays, takes me 5 hours to write barely two pages and they're written like shit.
>>
>>34573692
>asked to post directions
>doesn't post directions
C'mon now, anon. What do you have to lose?
>>
>1st year of med school
>1200 people trying
>only the top 171 allowed to become doctors in the end
and i'm browsing 4chan
>>
>have to study a 25 page long lab document for a computer lab about orbitals until tomorrow
>if you don't answer any of the quiz questions correctly you'll fail the lab course
jesus christ help me
>>
File: IMG_0559.jpg (39KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
39KB, 718x404px
>any single digit page essay
>hard
Nigger please.
>>
Tell us the topic, OP. Maybe we can help.
>>
File: sendhelp.jpg (414KB, 1280x1779px) Image search: [Google]
sendhelp.jpg
414KB, 1280x1779px
>got fired a month ago
>only sent my resume to one place
I just want to live a lazy life.
I don't care about money, I don't care about my health.
All I need is a computer and some video games so I can socialize with people and keep my brain working.
>>
>>34574048
>I just want to live a lazy life
>I don't care about money
me too, I don't give a fuck. I just want to live in a shitty apartment with a decent roommate and have enough money for food and a little for pocket money. That's literally all I need to be happy.

I just want to make ~$1,000 a month tops at a low skill part time job. I would be very, very happy.
>>
>>34574230
F L O R I D A
But yeah, I like my life as it currently is.
I didn't like my job at all, the spending money is nice and I saved enough for a while but I can't just wait until I run out to find a new job.
I hate this.
>>
>>34573426
Procrastination is a really interesting problem. I've spent a lot of time thinking about what procrastination actually is. I think almost all advice on procrastination is wrong.

I think procrastination is when you don't actually want what you want to want. So if you're at university and procrastinating, it means you want to want to do well, but you don't really want to.

There's really no way out of this. If you don't want to do something, you don't want to do something. Then the only motivation you can use is fear. Constantly envision the nightmare scenario that might unfold if you don't get on top of things. It's not fun, but nothing else will work.
>>
>>34573701
Probably because you're distracting your self too much.
Just find a quiet place and only focus on your research and paper.
>>
>>34574297
how much do you currently make? Is it full time?
I'm currently in college studying for a job that starts at ~40k, but honesty what do I need 40k a year for if it means working 40 hours a week? I'd much prefer 16k a year doing jack shit and enjoying my life.

Only studying because I'm on a full ride and my parents want me to.
>>
File: Cj9Q6D1UYAAaFGe.jpg (20KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
Cj9Q6D1UYAAaFGe.jpg
20KB, 570x479px
>50 page essay in 3 months
>started last week
>sit at my desk for hours but spend most of the time browsing the web or watching stupid videos
>every other hour i get a boost of motivation and write a sentence
>barely got two pages so far
>>
>>34573505
>>get an email from the professor saying that my assignments were too long a detailed and to dumb it down
>>tfw to intelligent for college

Had same but with a political argument in an essay on current happenings (not, it wasn't on Trump so it wasn't opinion-based). Prof just said to dumb it down. Tfw too intelligent for college.
>>
>Haiku due end of semester
wheres my gun
>>
>>34575146
>jokes about haikus
>doesn't post in haiku form
pathetic anon
>>
>>34573505
being succinct is a valuable skill, though not having enough to write is not
>>
>1,000,000,000 page essay explaining the entire history of the universe due right now
>haven't even started
>>
>>34575493
fuckiong kek
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.