[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Having a good day, doing some programming, looking up some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 6000.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
6000.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>Having a good day, doing some programming, looking up some math tutorials, feeling ok and happy and productive.
>Feel like there's some light at the end of the tunnel.
>Little sister(14) in the other room arguing with my single mother who works her ass off, because she can't go across country to visit her boyfriend alone
>Storms into the living room(I live in the den)and starts yelling and bitching about things
>I ask her to go somewhere else, and she says
>"Shut up, you stupid fucking asperger ridden loser"
>Storms out of the house
>Now I feel sad, mad, and insecure again, and feel like crying and throwing up.
I fucking hate... I don't even know what I hate anymore. I just hate my life. I hate being put in this fucking house and living under these conditions. I'm TRYING to get out. I'm TRYING to be productive, but everytime I start feeling like I can take the pain of life, something like this shit happens and destroys the hope I had.

Fucking why!? Why do I have to be a god damned robot?
>>
>>34573247
>letting your imouto bully you
Slap her and put that stupid whore in her place anon
>>
>>34573247
Punch the bitch.
>>
Sorry to hear this man. Just keep on with your programming and math tutorials and you will be on the road to success in no time. Don't listen to your sister, obviously she's more fucked up than you, just in a different way.
>>
shes a teen, theyre some of the worst people youll ever meet. shes not worth your worry anon. you did good today, keep at it!
>>
>>34573247
Like fuck. I remember when my sister was like 10 and was a bubbly happy little girl. Then our father left and she turned 12 and became this fucking horrible little monster. I've tried for the past year to be as nice to her as I can, to be as close to her as I can, but she won't fucking let me, and keeps hurting me. Not only that, but I have to deal with this fucking anxiety and depression and shit all the fucking time. No amount of medication is helping. I'm on like fucking 5 pills and nothing makes me feel better.

>>34573283
>>34573295
I have a NEET 25 year old manchild brother who is way more stronger than me, on account of the fact that I had an extremely debilitating sickness 2 years ago that sapped away all my strength and fat. I weigh about 120 pounds. He also has anger issues.

Last time I slapped her, he made it very clear to never lay a hand on her like that again. Even though about 2 months ago HE slapped the shit out of her and nobody batted and eye.
>>
>>34573303
>get good at programming
>get a job
>cut all contact with your cunt sister
>????
>profit
>>
>>34573247
I'm doing the same thing except I'm 27. Is there still hopes for me ?
>>
>>34573247
My sister's a bitch too anon. She's gonna be one of them ugly whores when she's older. Ignore her. Get on with your coding and you'll be fine.
>>
>>34573247
You need to beat the shit out of her
>>
File: shia pepe.png (121KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
shia pepe.png
121KB, 407x286px
>>34573247
Forget about your roastie cunt sister. Her opinion shouldn't matter. Besides, she doesn't respect you or your mother. Don't let something a stupid 14 year old say bring you down to much. Just focus on being productive and improving yourself. Also let your mother know you care about her (you do, right?). Don't fret too much anon. You can break free from your robot shell. Don't let anyone bring you down.
>>
>>34573332
Tell her that you love her and you forgive her for being mean to you. Never stop caring for her, even if she's always mean to you.
>>
>all these asperger ridden losers telling OP to beat his sister
Lmao no wonder. If you want people to treat you nice you should be nice in return. That means not being a burden on your family and maybe being actually supportive. Like imagine if you had actually supported your sisters decision, or got a job instead of wasting time on math tutorials in order to help your struggling mother. Why should I feel sympathy for you, OP? Why?
>>
Don't listen to the faggot above me OP. Beat the shit out of her, you've earned this.
>>
>>34574076
And then rape that whore.
>>
>>34573247
Go masturbate into her panties, that'll show her
>>
>>34573247
OP just put your head down and do what you have to to succeed, it is going to suck, you are going to want to give up, you are going to want to die, you are going to want to leave, dont, keep doing what you hsve to and you will reap the rewards of your work, and then when your dumbass sister is a drug riddled whore and begs you to help her out you can truly know what it is like to have power, what you do with her is up to you, just know that you CAN make it, you just need to put in what you want out
>>
>>34573247
Ignore that, when she will see that you're upset, she'll be satisfied.
>>
just try to call a family therapist and try to reason things out.

or shit in their mouths while they are asleep.
>>
>>34573247
Tell her she's an entitled cunt who's an abysmal excuse of a daughter. Why would you care what she thinks? Keep doing what you're doing and improve.
>>
>>34573332
She needs a father or a father-like figure in her life. This will only get even worse when she gets into her full teens.

This is really a crucial moment in her life anon. If she can't outgrew this face she'll become yet another daddy issues girl, i.e, drugs, stds, teen pregnancy, etc.

I kinda feel bad for you because this could be a good time to change your life around if you could put yourself in that place. It could help you become more secure about your decisions, strengthen your relationship with your family and point to a better future for all of you.

I don't really believe in energies or whatever but I send you my best wishes. Hope this vital crisis in your family turns you guys into a stronger happy family and not be the last nail in the family's coffin.
>>
>>34573247

man am i the only one who has a sister who actually stayed chill through her teens?

she's 23 now and still cool (works for NASA, so make that really cool).

only times we've argued was over chores when we were both around 12-13, but it's like we yelled for a few seconds and got it out of systems and then we apologized and moved on.

maybe we're both robots. dunno.
>>
>>34574792
>she's 23 now and still cool (works for NASA, so make that really cool).
There are no laws against incest in space.
>>
>>34573247
>triggered by your little sister

Stop being such a huge faggot and maybe you can get your life in order
>>
>>34574076
This. Fucking...this, right here. Listen to this robot, OP. I'd sacrifice so many virgins to go back and do just this. Maybe then my sister would still be alive.

Just gonna...go do something else now.
>>
>>34575988
It's okay, anon. You didn't know it would happen. I'm sure she would have forgiven you.
>>
>>34573332
god your single mother has 3 children two of whom are NEETS and one is a teenage girl?

christ. tell her i'm thinking of her. motivation for success should come from wanting to lighten the burden on your mom.
>>
>>34574792
>23 year old woman
>works for NASA
Affirmative Action was a mistake
>>
File: 1463517268324.jpg (402KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1463517268324.jpg
402KB, 730x780px
>>34573332
>beaten up by your younger brother

oh god, it's worse than I thought. You're basically on a black-hole of cuckness that you've entered a new dimension.
>>
>>34574103
Well I'm 18 and I managed to get a GED all on my own in about 3 months after 4 years of not being in school, and I also had a job during that time and brought in money to help my mom pass her classes so she could get the job she has now.

I'm at the very least trying to build myself into something. If anything you should just be pissed off at my brother, who is a NEET that literally has said "I have given up on life" and smokes weed and plays video games until 7 in the morning and sleeps until 5 in the afternoon.

I study from the moment I wake up at 8 AM to the moment I go to bed at 10 PM, only taking breaks to browse this shithole during times when I'm eating. I'm also planning on college next month if financial aid gets approved. If not, then I'll just freelance.

I went to Walmart about an hour ago to get the fuck out of this house and while there I kind of managed to prep talk my way through my shit mood with
>Well, the more I get shit on, the more stronger a person I'll become. I'll become what everyone doesn't want me to become: successful and a good person.
Fuck the toxic shit in this house, I'll rise above, or I'll die.

>>34574668
I just don't know how the hell to do that. I'm having trouble helping MYSELF, I would be completely overwhelmed trying to fix my emotionally unstable sister.

>>34576963
I am 18, and he is 25.

>>34576851
I'm doing this shit for her. I DO want to help her. I have tried to tell her before that she needs to just stop letting the shit in this house happen, and she needs to make my brother get up and get a damn job and pull his weight like I have been doing or kick him out, but she says
>I can't kick him out. He's my baby. I love him.
Well fuck me sideways. I don't know how to help her other than by throwing money at her to ease the financial burden brought on by this shit.
>>
>>34573247
Try not to let it get to you (a lot easier said than done, I know). Most early teenagers are amoral psychotics, and that's on top of how generally terrible siblings are to each other a lot of the time.
>>
>>34577057
Oh yeah my sister also has talked about dropping out of school. She also wants to get an Xbox. Kind of like how my brother dropped out her age and just started smoking and playing games all day.

It's scary too because she actually listens and hangs out with him. I'm worried that he'll just end up being the male figure in the house to emulate and she'll just turn into a massive fucking loser like him.

That boyfriend of hers isn't exactly a shining example of humanity either. He fucking has threatened to cut himself for her like 10 times in the past year she's known him.

How do I step in and contain this shit? Or should I just not bother?
>>
>>34577057
>Well I'm 18 and I managed to get a GED all on my own in about 3 months after 4 years of not being in school, and I also had a job during that time and brought in money to help my mom pass her classes so she could get the job she has now.
You've done all that, so why are you so insecure? Any normal person would act like they own the house. If your brother EVER tries to assault you, call the fucking cops. As for your sister, the best you can do is let her have her space and support her decisions as long as she is not hurting anyone. Teenagers are a bitch to deal with but you certainly shouldn't let them get to you, if you really are trying hard to be a better person like you claim to be. Hold more confidence in yourself.

Also keep in mind you don't really owe anything to your family. If your brother and sister are just terrible people at the end of the day, your mom is at best enabling them. You have every right to leave them, cut all contact and lead a better life. Don't let them tie you down if you're a better person. There are countless broken homes like that, if you don't waste a second of thought or worry about them, you shouldn't about your family.
>>
>>34577230
Kill boyfriend. Tell brother to get his shit together. Protect sister. Be there for her, help her with anything she needs help with, tell her you love her every day.
>>
>>34573247
>He's so insecure that the autistic screeches of a 14 year old girl can completely ruin his good day
This is your main problem and I want you to work on it immediately. Your skin being this thin and your self esteem being this low is one of the heaviest anchors holding you back from being something better
>>
File: 1474137326112.png (206KB, 486x444px) Image search: [Google]
1474137326112.png
206KB, 486x444px
>siblings used to pick on me for being indoors playing video games
>my brother is a drug addict
>my sister is a single mother
>tfw my Mom is now loves me the most
>tfw I have the most money (family still dirt poor)
>tfw I am better than my siblings

So much for being a Virgin nerd.
>>
>>34573247
Call her a fat fucking acne ridden whore, and see where that gets you
>>
>>34577234
>Why you are so insecure?
I don't know. I ask myself this every day. I am bipolar 2 and before getting on my mood stabilizer I would go like this:
>Normal, calm mood
>Godlike superiority complex with productivity through the roof. Pumping out shit tons of code.
>Extremely insecure and suicidal
And this would happen within the course of hours, triggered by certain phrases or songs and what not.

I mentioned my meds haven't been working, but that's not entirely true since when I took the mood stabilizers I instantly got to this point:
>Calm, no suicidal thoughts, hardly any depression, but still very insecure and afraid of the world and becoming an adult
It's hard to open up an IDE even and start programming since when I come to a problem that's difficult to solve my natural reaction is:
>Well I'm not smart enough for programming. My life is going to end up a miserable failure. I'll end up a garbage man or a store clerk forever. I'm done for.
Recently I've just been ignoring the voice and going on, and that's been helping. I also started on an ADD medication and that's really quieted shit down.. Tomorrow I get it increaesd even.

And I agree. My mother does enable them. And it FUCKING ANGERS me. It ANGERS ME to no fucking END that she LET'S HERSELF BE HURT like this OVER AND OVER AGAIN. She did it with my father and she does it with her children. It's so infuriating. And she fails to listen. To understand.

I told her when my father was beating and hurting her to leave him, but she never fucking did. Eventually, HE Left. And then SHE TRIED TO ACT like it was HER doing that he left our lives.

I still love my mother but fucking god, she is causing me so much pain and frustration. It's very hard to be the type of person I want to be around all this shit.
>>
>>34577057
>>>Well, the more I get shit on, the more stronger a person I'll become. I'll become what everyone doesn't want me to become: successful and a good person.
>Fuck the toxic shit in this house, I'll rise above, or I'll die.
This. This is the spirit. You have what it takes, senpai. Never forget this resolution, because it's the key to a better life, and a life you will earn by yourself. Screenshot what you said, print it and have it close to you always. Just by believing in this you have accomplished being a good person. Every time you feel it's too hard, remember this.
>>
>>34577284
I completely agree with you 100% that my insecurity is a huge factor in this shit. I'm so insecure I can hardly even fucking stomach thinking of my career paths. But I'm not sure how to tackle this other than just by ignoring the thoughts and going on out of my comfort zone. Those ADD pills have been helping a lot. I was just thinking
>Maybe I'm retarded and stupid and slow?
But now I have hope that the increased dosage can help me out. I'm actually getting shit done on these.

Other than that, what else can I do to fight the low self esteem? I also have the problem of having a very quiet voice. I don't like talking loudly, and I have problems walking through crowded places. I have been working on my posture though and image, and I've been cleaning myself daily and walking with my back straight and going out of my way to take the most public route possible through a store.

It is nerve wracking as fuck but I guess it's working because the fear is getting smaller and smaller the more I do it. Makes me hopeful I can still do this.
>>
>>34574228
This op this!
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34577417
How much do you talk to people outside of your immediate family? And what job did you have that you spoke about before?
>>
>>34577534
I had a job as a cook at Dairy Queen. Hated every minute of it, and my managers made me want to die, and it was in a very bad part of my city, but it was within biking distance and I have no car. Every day my coworkers were assholes and I frequently was left to do ALL the work while my manager bitched me out.
>You're too slow you need to make the burgers faster.
Like bitch --- do you SEE the board? I'm one fucking human trying to do like 15 orders in only 3 minutes per order.

This was also before I had my medication though, so that made everything much more difficult. I ended up quitting immediately after my mother finished classes and got her job since I couldn't take another fucking day of that shit.

Funny thing about that: the place actually ended up getting robbed about a week after I quit, and they stormed the back of the store where I would usually be at.

As for speaking to people. No. Not really. I have some internet friends but that's it. I haven't really had a real life friend in a long time.
>>
>>34577670
You talk a fair amount, do the people you interact with online or otherwise make you feel like they want to hear what you have to say?
>>
>>34577764
No.
When I do end up getting on mic, as rare as it happens, when I try to speak I usually get talked over and I usually have trouble trying to figure out when I should add something to the topic being discussed. I mostly just stick to playing the game with them. I feel more like an accomplice than anything.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mlhbyj65Qx1qz4rgp.png (95KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlhbyj65Qx1qz4rgp.png
95KB, 480x280px
>>34573247
>destroys the hope I had

don't give up, anon! This is just a stepping stone for an even bigger Hope!
>>
>>34577914
but how does one find the hope to get the hope to keep receiving hope!?

But anyways, shit on the show all you want, but I really do think this scene from Bojack Horseman really has contributed to helping me keep going
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2_Mn-qRKjA
I guess these are words to live by.
>>
>>34577861
I think you should practice speaking more and going out of your way to interact with others. When it comes to the self esteem and depressive stuff I can relate to you a lot. The way I've worked around it a little bit (and got my first girlfriend) was from forcing myself to talk to new people over and over. I would add people on skype just so I could talk and nothing else. All so I could practice social interaction.
>>
>>34578115
I guess I'll do that. I still don't get out much though. I really only get out when I go down to the gas station with my grandfather to buy a root beer from the fountain, but this is an everyday thing so maybe I can start by just interacting with the cashiers more. Or shit, maybe even start talking more to my old folks. They're OK people. My grandmother is fucking insane and a crazy ass conservative who watches fox news all day, but my grandfather is ok and chill. Likes westerns and country music a lot.
>>
>>34578518
Once you get to the point that it really feels like people pay attention when you talk I think you'll feel a lot more secure with yourself.
>>
>>34577057

Its better to beat the shit out of that little whore and fight your brother as a result, even if you lose it will show him that you arent afraid and he will be much less likely to try to get physical with you again. If it really gets to the point that he is doing you seriously bodily harm then just use something as a weapon.

Trust me man, its not worth it being shit on out of fear of getting your ass handed to you. I dont know how far your brother will go in a fight, but unless he is the type to beat someone into a pulp then i would just risk the fight and put your sister in her place.
>>
>>34578663
I've always been afraid of slapping her too hard or something and leaving a mark and having school officials get curious. And my brother is also extremely fucking nuts and rage prone and could probably hurt me really bad when I fight him. That's a hospital trip and then jail probably.

He definitely is the type to beat someone into a pulp. And probably more.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.