[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 12year olds have literally experienced more in life than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>tfw 12year olds have literally experienced more in life than me
>they have probably hugged girls and kissed them too.
>right now there is a 12year old chad somewhere who is having a perfect childhood with adventure, romance, good grades and a bright future.
>he is probably bullying robots right now as we speak.
>>
Apparently this board is where you find fellow WTT NHK fans. Life sucks for everybody. You have avoided many mistakes and types of suffering that are common to other people. If you're going to dwell on the bad, maybe acknowledge the good while you're at it.
>>
File: 1394477915110.jpg (76KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1394477915110.jpg
76KB, 666x666px
>>34572565
STOP IT WITH THIS FEEL
>>
>>34572565
how old are you?

i ask because there might still be time :)
>>
File: 1484093259841.jpg (96KB, 1673x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1484093259841.jpg
96KB, 1673x1563px
>>34572565
>Not beating the shit out of 12 year old Chad as a grown man and a hero to all NEETs
>>
File: 1406063306426.jpg (266KB, 880x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406063306426.jpg
266KB, 880x720px
>>34572565
>Life sucks for everybody.
Not really.

Sure, work is the same for everybody - I'll accept that. But there is a difference if you do it just to stay alive or if you have a big circle of friends because you ALWAYS had friends and support.

Imagine this: In 1 video game you start with a tutorial which prepares you for the game and explains everything. You see a cool introduction which explains the story and why you are the hero. And then you start the game with HD graphics, a bag of popcorn and maybe some friends who cheer for you as you progress in the game. This is YOUR game. You have been preparing for it for your entire life and will definitely win it. Like your father and grandfather did. You will not only win it, you will have fun.

The other game starts without a tutorial, without a story. Without popcorn. Without friends who cheer for you. It doesn't explain anything. It doesn't tell you that you're the hero and it doesn't have good graphics. It is still the same game though. But it is just as fucking complicated as the other game. With equally as much hardship. Nobody prepared you for it. And nobody expects you to succeed. Actually... nobody even cares. And you don't even know why you're playing it.

And you still want to explain to me that life sucks for everybody??
>>
>>34572627
yeah im sure chad who lost his virginity at 13 and fucks a new girl every few days really wishes he was me
>>
>>34572771

originalpost3243
>>
who here secretly hopes the world is ending

whenever i read an end of the world prophecy i pray it's true because i want to die but i also want to take all these faggot normies with me

pic related
>>
>>34573034
holy shit dude, you have so much time. like your life will be 100% different in 5 years, why are you worried about this shit?
>>
>>34573078
Over 95% of people lose their virginity by 25, and that other less than 5% is including voluntarily celibate people like priests

most people had their first kiss by their mid teens

so there really is no hope for someone who's a kissless virgin by 25. you're too far behind. your lack of experiences and social skills will be obvious
>>
>>34572565
Fugg anon, why did you make me feel this feel. This week has been particularly shit, went home early yesterday from work cause I drank too much at lunch. Derealization is setting in bad, I'm a fucking piece of shit cyborg wagecuck
>>
>>34573136
thats all bs, just focus on yourself and making your life better/easier. someone will love you.
I promise.
>>
File: 1.jpg (120KB, 969x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
120KB, 969x1052px
>>34573285
S T R O N K
ORIGINALX
>>
>>34573285
someone will love you xD

>implying love is even the problem
Don't you get it? I fucking hate the entire world and all humans. I don't want love.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.