[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxi driver. True robot movie. Check it out pals! Good old Robert

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxredsdefault.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxredsdefault.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
Taxi driver. True robot movie. Check it out pals! Good old Robert de Niro movie. Youre welcome. I think hes some kind of robot in this movie.
>>
/poltv/ told me I'm not allowed to support De Niro movies anymore because he is a cuck who has a nigger son and he spoke ill of our God Emperor President

Sorry
>>
>>34572277

I love/hate living in modern NYC and seeing how bad it was back when my dad and grandad were hanging out in the same areas I did

Sometimes I miss the sleaze
>>
File: J.D. heathers.jpg (13KB, 325x197px) Image search: [Google]
J.D. heathers.jpg
13KB, 325x197px
>wants to blow up his school full of normies, chads, and stacies

>is attractive
>has/had a girlfriend

Does anyone think pic related was a robot or was he just being an edgy faggot?
>>
>>34574094
He's definitely not a chad, but I'm not really sure if he would qualify as a robot either.
Probably would just fall under the edgy faggot/ mentally ill category.

J.D. is best husbando
>>
The heavy theme of Travis being a Scorpio and therefore the transformative side of water, the ever tumultuous, ever pure, formless, without home or association...is beautiful.
It's like he's an element in New York, same as the rain that cleans the streets he cleans the filth from his cab, and later the filth from his mind. The double message of eternal potential, and also the eternal unknowing that brings, perfectly captures the paradox of this mortal coil, trapped between two purposes, bouncing around blindly following God's path
>>
>>34572277
>tfw De Niro used to be great
>Taxi Driver was the first movie I saw that was about lonliness
>tfw the main actor is a turbocuck who got BLACKED in real life
Every fucking time
>>
>>34574796
>>34572311
I ask this seriously, is there any person out there with the title of "actor" that isn't a complete degenerate? Because I'm pretty sure that's a requirement for the job. If you aren't willing to destroy your body and honor for a scene, you aren't a good actor.
>>
>>34574773
He is traumatized and can't fit in society anymore and is really awkward and sees no purpose. He autistically blows any chance he could have with a girl he likes. And then he escapes in fantasies about killing the president and cleaning society, because he is disgusted by society.

He is just like fucking us man.
>>
scorsese GOAT

people posting ITT about blacked and whatever the fuck are retarded niggers
>>
>>34574094

He was just edgy, but that was an underrated movie that deserves to be watched.
>>
>>34574869
Clint Eastwood
Originallo
>>
>tfw you will never purge a den of pedophiles and pimps rescue a child prostitute from the streets and raise her as your own
>>
>>34574869
De Niro damaged his body by becoming a fat fuck for the end of a movie if that counts.
>>
>>34576538
>tfw you will never shoot Reagan to win the affection of said child prostitute
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.