[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up after a long nap in an alleyway in Mumbai, India.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
You wake up after a long nap in an alleyway in Mumbai, India. What do you do?
>>
find a loo

oh....wait a minute
>>
die like any other Indian by slipping in poo
>>
>>34571658
reenact the events of Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts

be the white gora for a gang and smuggle stuff all over the world. find a cute designated wife, flex my white privilege and generally have fun
>>
>>34571658
start singing MIA and racing through the streets like slumdog millionaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNpIh-PcoNI
>>
File: IMG_0173.gif (89KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.gif
89KB, 480x270px
Elegantly turn my body approximately 360 degrees Fahrenheit and walk away
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rg4u3byLcs
>>
>>34571658
Get in the nearest tuk tuk (or whatever ass mode of transport) and say "Hilton".

>hilton is easy to pronounce and understand
>probably a well known destination from tourist/business trade
>figure the hilton has to be near the embassies
>at the very least the people there will speak english
>they will take my fine western credit cards
>they will pay tuk tuk driver and charge it to my room
>book flight home at business center

Problem?
>>
>>34571868
that webm where the beggar and his friend steal the guy's motorbike and when he takes his phone out to call they drive by again and steal it. it's in /b/ YLYL sometimes
>>
>>34571935
Yeah, I'm familiar with it... Is the premise that I have no wallet?

Then I'd still do the exact same thing, but have beg the Hilton front desk staff to let me make an international call so my wife could book a room for me on her CC. I'd figure out the rest after having a refreshing beverage and a shower.
>>
>>34571868
>hilton is easy to pronounce and understand
you'd be surprise, when i went to tokyo last year i jumped in one of the cabs at the airport and told the dude Hilton along with some japanese pleasantries. This nigga had no idea what hotel i was talking about until i handed him a piece of paper with the address and the name Hilton on it after which he turned around and said to me "Ahh! A Hirton!".
>>
>>34571658
would seek a tall building to kill myself with
>>
File: 1485981008595.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485981008595.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>34571984
>so my wife could book a room for me on her CC
this boards
leave
>>
>>34571658
My bowels hurt...I MUST RELEASE!
>*make my way towards designated pooping street*
>>
>>34572177
Oh, excuse me, I must have had a FROG in my throat. I meant to say:

Derr herr, poo in teh loo apu

Orginalo commento

ROASTIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

tendies
gbp

pol stole our peepee frog!!!
>>
File: TWO_SAME_NUMBERS.png (97KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
TWO_SAME_NUMBERS.png
97KB, 680x591px
>>34572177
Holy shit, I almost forgot:

kek'd those dubs

Does this improve the content of "your" board?
>>
Seek emergency aid at an American embassy and arrange transportation back to my home country.
>>
>>34572008
>you're the one who's gonna be Hirton if you don't step on the gas, Kato
>>
>>34571711

I fucking love that book. It's the reason I'm so into brown girls
>>
shit in a designated avenue
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.