[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does everyone hate /cgl/ I've been lurking there for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x960px
why does everyone hate /cgl/ I've been lurking there for a month now but I haven't seen any degenerate behavior (or atleast degenerate compared to /r9k/ and /b/ standards) so what's the big problem with everyone on the board? sure they seem like rosaries but is there any other REAL reason to despise them?
>>
>>34571431
>sure they seem like rosaries
Stupid phoneposter.
>>
women use /cgl/

this is why people hate /cgl/

i am not kidding, there is not some larger issue, that is literally it. there are women on /cgl/ and they say they are women
>>
>>34571444
yea man I know I just ended up getting out of class so I don't have my computer rn

>>34571532
so the only problem is that it's majorly woman? I find it hard to believe they're all roasties so can we get some kind of confirmation bc the large majority of people on 4chan are just lonely virgins so I'd be pretty sure they fit the criteria even if they browse a different board
>>
>>34571532
This. It's like a 4chan board from an alternate universe where mostly women use this site.

Also Elegant Gothic Lolita looks like fucking shit, those womenchildren need to grow up.
>>
>>34571532
I mean there's more nuanced reasons to hate them
But
You're a woman and so is OP so this would be like me arguing with blax at a Black Lives Matter rally
>>
>>34571655
no I'm a guy I'm just always frequenting /pol/ /b/ (not anymore because they've been blue pilled since trumps win) and /r9k/

admittedly I might be biased since I have cosplayed before
>>
i wonder why anon.
>>
>>34571967
yea I ACTUALLY FUCKING WONDER WHY.

don't just hand me a fucking picture with no context. is it that they're just women? do you guys dislike cosplay? are they like the 4chan equivalent of fucking /lolcow/?
>>
>>34571967
How many of them would date robots?
>>
>>34572504
>How many of them would date robots?
None.

They all want Chang Parentsmoneycock
>>
seagulls are bitches, if you want proof go to prettyuglylittleliars or lolcow
>>
>>34572544
thanks for the references I'll be sure to check 'em out

btw never knew what prettyuglylittleliars was
>>
>>34571431
I never really cared enough for /cgl/ to see if the rumours are true, but the general lore-like perception is that /cgl/ is filled with obnoxious narcissists, male or female (and/or whatever they want to denominate themselves), who seem to act or behave like entitled egotists. /cgl/ is allegedly meant to be a place to share costumes and "cosplay" yet most people deem the catty threads, virtue signalling, and attitude in general to be too high of a percentage in comparison to actual cosplay. Add to the mix that a lot of people post there for attention more than in most of the site (except /soc/) and that there are threads made (I assume only occasionally) with the sole purpose to ruin someone else's reputation and you have Woman: The Board... or something like that.
>>34572544
Doubles of truth also add a good reason.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.