[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about people who use swear words casually in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1476676557789.jpg (223KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476676557789.jpg
223KB, 1365x2048px
What do you think about people who use swear words casually in conversation?

Do you think they're arrogant, lower class, ignorant, etc..
>>
>talking to people

GTFO
>>
>>34571168
I just think it's cringey and they're just constantly putting up airs
>>
>>34571168
I use them in regular conversation, but the only regular conversations I've ever had were with my brother. I don't curse around people I don't know well and I don't curse around people I am supposed to respect, like my parents.

I don't really care if people curse in their conversations. When I'm listening to some unsuspecting normies' conversations, the curse words sometimes make it even more interesting to listen to.
>>
I think they are super insecure and jaded. Probably super emotional as well because they just need to "express" themselves and need people to take notice.
>>
>>34571238
The fuck do you mean by that.
>>
It's the most off-putting thing a woman can do.
>>
Cruel, vulgar and inconsiderate
>>
I'm in the military and I cuss every other sentence.
Could care less what people think of it
>>
I think they feel comfortable around me enough to do so. A sign of friendship and trust
>>
If you curse around elders, authority, or do it in public it's pretty ignorant. Otherwise who the fuck cares?
>>
>>34571437
Definitely. I don't care if she cheats on me with my dad, or if she has thousands of roastie flappers. If she uses any vulgar language, she's dead to me. She may only express herself within the 50 vocab I give her each week.
>>
>>34572021
Thanks 5 your service m8
>>
I HATE being around people that swear in public. I once had some old dude confront some guys I was with for "dropping F bombs", they almost got into a fight, nevermind that we were in a bar on a Saturday night. Now whenever someone I'm with swears too loudly I get super paranoid someone is going to pick a fight with us or say something and I fucking hate it
>>
only americans care about swearing
>>
If swearing in conversation bothers you, you're a hypersensitive bitch.

And what the fuck does being arrogant have to do with swearing? Don't use words you don't understand.
>>
I'm Scottish so everycunt swears at least once every second sentence
>>
I'll swear when context calls for it. I don't swear just randomly like
>Would you like a soda with that?
>Fuck yeah bitch
>>
>>34572127
I'll fuckin fight you, you fuckin faggot
>>
>>34572127
>I once had some old dude confront some guys I was with for "dropping F bombs",
Uh, what? If he didn't own the establishment and he wasn't an employee who the fuck does he think he is to tell people how to talk in public? Talking like a sailor in public is offputting but you cant tell other people what to do

I bet this happened in the US
>>
it is laboratory proven
that the vulgarer tongues have
the better grasp of verbiage
in general than the chaste orators
>>
Uh, it's totally normal? Almost everyone does that. I'm actually surprised by the amount of 12 year old hypersensitive autistic fucks in this thread. Who knew words could offend them so much. Weird.
>>
>>34572216
This did happen in the US. We left to avoid a confrontation but one of our friends called the bar and apparently the guy was kicked out by staff for making a scene. No idea why he freaked out. We weren't even being loud, just talking and drinking at a normal volume, very strange experience. He was some guy in his 60's-70's, maybe it's a generational thing.

>>34572202
I don't care about swearing towards me, retard
>>
>>34571168
Basically, I think that nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
>>
>>34571168
You know how ridiculous you are, OP? What class are you?

Look at your friends
look at yourself.
>>
>>34572372
probably dementia
>>
>>34571168
I am one of those people, there is no problem with it if that isn't the main focus, if you arent making a point and just swearing it is annoying
>>
>>34571168
It's a sign of honesty. Only religious people care if you curse so avoid it in small towns
>>
Depends on the context, really. As long as it's not around authorities, i don't mind.
>>
I worked a job for three years where everyone just said fuck every other word so now i cant even speak normally.
>>
I view swearing in conversation the equivalent of saying um, uh, or like.
It means either you need more practice speaking or you have lower IQ and need to slow down. Thoughts?
>>
>>34571168
Depends on how comfortable you are with them.
Niggers who say "mip dup doop budda ooga bip nooga mufugga nigga bix nood" are disgusting.
Having a good friend that doesn't mind if you say "bitch" every now and then is great.
If only we went to the same college...
>>
>>34571168

I would think they're comfortable with me.
I, too, use swear words a lot in casual conversations and i guarantee i'm not any of those you mentioned OP.
>>
>>34571168
I use it for fun, but around strangers I'm polite. I'd say I don't cuss at work, but I don't have a fucking job.

Also agree with
>>34571437
Women who constantly cuss (outside of sex and emergencies) always seem trashier.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.