[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I will never find a girlfriend to play and listen to math

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1474036362333.png (210KB, 433x625px) Image search: [Google]
1474036362333.png
210KB, 433x625px
>I will never find a girlfriend to play and listen to math rock and shoegaze with
>I will never have the energy to actually finish and seriously record any of my songs myself, and will remain a mediocre musician, unsatisfied and frustrated with my music for the rest of my life
>>
Most girls are pretty programmable, senpai. My GF wasn't really interested in camping or history before but now she at least fakes it/dabbles to make me happy.
>>
The types of girls who are into that music are usually super egoistic cunts who look down on you for not listening to bootleg FLAC recordings of Brian Enos stomach growling
>>
>>34571020
LITERALLY met a girl from soc whos into mathrock.
>>
>>34571040
>Most girls are pretty programmable
>she at least fakes it/dabbles to make me happy
I don't want this at all, man. I don't want to force a girl who doesn't and has never given a shit about rock music to get into it just because she's malleable and willing to pick up things at will because I'm her boyfriend, I would want it to be one of her passions and an inseparable part of her life.

>>34571049
Or they're indie/hipster/etc. chicks who use music as a fashion accessory and don't actually care about it.

>>34571093
>from /soc/
Gross. Was she also into exclusively just the entry-level meme bands too?
>>
>>34571020
Chris?

Oregano in Oregon
>>
>>34571149
>Gross. Was she also into exclusively just the entry-level meme bands too?

IDK we sent like 5 messages and then the convo was over and I never heard from her again.
>>
>>34571156
I am not he. Is there some /r9k/ rock music circle that I'm not aware of or something?

>>34571178
So it goes. Don't try to meet/talk to girls from 4chan, man, it is really and truly hopeless.
>>
>>34571252
I will try to add every girl from 4chan. Until I get ghosted by every single girl on this website or I find a gf.
>>
>>34571020
>>I will never have the energy to actually finish and seriously record any of my songs myself, and will remain a mediocre musician, unsatisfied and frustrated with my music for the rest of my life
you definitely won't be making any good music if you're writing shoegaze/math rock
>>
File: 14735.jpg (65KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
14735.jpg
65KB, 500x559px
>I will never have a cute bf to listen to emo and go to movies with
>>
File: slowdive.jpg (115KB, 608x450px) Image search: [Google]
slowdive.jpg
115KB, 608x450px
>shoegaze

>TFW not living in 1994 and taking my qt gf to a Slowdive concert
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.