[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the repercussions of a battery charge? I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rocky-balboa-800-75.jpg (51KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
rocky-balboa-800-75.jpg
51KB, 800x533px
What are the repercussions of a battery charge?

I've been bullied and picked on my whole life. Sometimes, even when nothing's wrong, i have these spells of intense anger and i start working on my swings. Sometimes i just want to punch one of the sarcastic normies who make fun of me.

Say my friend invites his wannabe chad friend over while i'm there. This dude has only met me once, but i took abuse from him for a whole year straight when we had a group chat going. If he belittled me one too many times and i just sucker punched him and started wailing on him, well i know the pussy would go to the cops right away. The question is, how bad is the punishment? I've never hit anyone in my life, are we talking jail time, community service, or never being able to get a job?

I've taken so much shit it's literally boiling over and i need to dish it back out.. at least to one person. Not like Elliot Rogers, just with my fists. It's only fair.
>>
$1000 fine and up to a year in jail? Fuck this wussified country.
>>
>What are the repercussions of a battery charge?

I try to keep mine charged because that way I can talk longer without it cutting out on me.
>>
>>34570544

Are you both white? Who's richer? Say it was self defense. Beat his ass AND YOU CALL THE POLICE. Say he attacked you and you beat his ass in self defense. Pin him down and call the cops till they get there. Pretend to be the victim. It's ez. If he's with friends, you might get jumped or have other people say you started it or whatever. It might be tricky. Make sure no cameras are recording. And don't over do it. Don't kick while he's down. No stomping on him. Just maybe knock him out in 1-2 hits if you can. Avoid doing it on the street or concrete, if nigga gets knocked out and hits his head and dies or ends up retarded u fucked for life lmao
>>
>>34570544
Challenge him to a refereed boxing match with gloves and headgear. Joke's on him because headgear does not do much to prevent concussions, and wearing boxing gloves lets you punch harder.
>>
>>34572972
>wearing boxing gloves lets you punch harder.
you are a god damn retard
>>
Chads don't go in group chats
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.