[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at camp at the start of highschool >we play this game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1472655385698.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1472655385698.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>be at camp at the start of highschool
>we play this game where 2 rows of people hold hands and someone else lies down in the middle
>people holding hands come close together then pull to throw person in the middle in the air
>person thrown lands into a bed of arms to absorb the fall and be okay
>the aim is to have people bond over trust and fun
>a few people go and get thrown in the air a couple of times
>come was my turn to be thrown up
>I'm scared but this seems neat
>feel myself speeding up towards the air
>Something feels wrong as I start coming down though
>the people who should be catching my upper body move back
>the other people try to catch my legs making me flip
>land on my upper back, almost on my head
>tfw everyone moved away from me as I got up and went to sit down on the side in a daze
>everyone went back to playing the game the moment I sat down
>tfw only 1 camp leader asked if I was okay and then just went back to the group

This was when most people didn't know each other. I should have known then and there that I wasn't liked. Only took me about 10 years to figure out.
>>
>practicing trust falls in 8th grade gym class
>big billy hit puberty early and he's 200lbs
>all the weak girls stand over by his feet
>only me and tiny timmy to catch his upper half
>he comes falling down on me fast as fuck
>get crushed together with tiny timmy
>the girls just yelled and ran away from us
>billy, timmy and i all have to see the nurse
>>
>>34570256
Haha, I would understand if that was the case but I was severely underweight at the time
>>
File: wet-afternoon.jpg (1MB, 1000x838px) Image search: [Google]
wet-afternoon.jpg
1MB, 1000x838px
>>34570175
I like your choice of picture, I admire the way you wrote your post.

Hopefully writing out your childhood injury here, and the friendliness of my response, will be positive memories for you.

It is only you carrying the weight of any childhood experiences. You have to work hard to be the person you want to be - it is good work.
>>
>>34570175
That story hurt me op, i remember a time i was forgotten, it was in uni tho

Can you draw a picture? Im having trouble visualizing it
>>
>>34570496
Thank you, I really appreciate your post, anon. Bless your heart.

>>34570583
Unfortunately I'm on my phone so I can't draw, but it's something similar to this picture, just a row of people holding hands like that to make a sort of surface you can lie on.
>>
>>34570583
Also can you tell me about the time you were forgotten in uni? If you're okay with it, I'd like to hear your story.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.