[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9/ I've taken LSD and I've had a breakthrough. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: slide_344101_3580953_free.jpg (241KB, 521x566px) Image search: [Google]
slide_344101_3580953_free.jpg
241KB, 521x566px
/r9/ I've taken LSD and I've had a breakthrough.

I took a tab of LSD and a cannabis brownie
You need to do the same and you will saw what I saw!

That useless fat person behind a computer.

Change it!
>>
so this is what happens when u post on drugs
>>
>>34569528
Wise words family.
>>
>>34569528
made me really use my neurons my dude
>>
File: CI8emnhUEAEyFL5.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
CI8emnhUEAEyFL5.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
>>34569528
I hope Trump puts degenerate trash like you under the jail.
>>
>>34569554

My friend dropped some acid the other day, he came to me screaming about dilated pupils and how he's euphoric (no lie, he actually used the word euphoric) and was flipping his shit at alternating colors and perspective of time.

In short, he's a fucking retard, but the acid only made him realize how retarded he really is, but he's mistaken into believing he's stumbling on some ancient prophecy
>>
>>34569606
I don't want to take drugs anymore
>>
It'll all make sense when you hit DMT.

Just keep climbing the ladder fellow psychonaut, one step at a time.
>>
>>34569528

>simply taking drugs will change ur lyfe senpai a lam hurr

Not completely disagreeing with your post. LSD and psilocybin can really alter the way you look at things. They have changed the way I look at things and how I feel about certain things in my life. But just doing LSD isn't going to solve your problems. All you see are patterns in textures, wavy trees, saturated clolors, and other stuff like that. Before deciding to take a psychedelic drug you need to evaluate if you are mentally healthy, are in a calm state if mind, you are capable of handling the drug, and if you are in the right setting. You also need to ask yourself if you really want to take acid and is it the right choice for you.
>>
>take acid
>just get high as fuck
>was good
>but no epiphanies
eh. maybe shrooms will be better
>>
>>34569666
Well actually I tried DMT as Changa before taking LSD.

The DMT was nothing as powerful as what I just went through
>>
File: 1467564931157.jpg (18KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1467564931157.jpg
18KB, 276x230px
>>34569528

Except that's not who am I.

You needed drugs to see something that obvious about yourself? kek
>>
>>34569705
Then it's simple, you needed more!

Probably didn't breakthrough.

After the DMT trip, I fucked with shrooms about 2 weeks later and was scared shitless because I was re-experiencing the DMT trip unexpectedly. Safe to say I made it through and controlled it.
>>
>>34569708
I'm going to make it to being a normie.
>>
>>34569787

No you aren't, this isn't a diss to you, you're just not. If you fucked up now, you're fucked. It'll get marginally better but you already lost your years and you'll always be scrambling.

If you're weak kill yourself now, but if you feel like getting another 40 years in, hang in there because BPD should be kicking in any second now and it'll destroy your life for no reason
>>
>>34569787
>I'm going to make it to being a normie.

Being a normies isn't about expanding your consciousness lmao it's about narrowing it

So taking psychedelics isn't a good way to get there. That's what cigs and coffee are for
>>
>>34569666
Can you mail me dmt? Preferably 5MEO kind
>>
>>34569528
You sure you didn't just eat part of your notebook and then put your own shit in your mouth?

Because it seems like you only saw reality just as all of us do every day.
>>
>>34569528
I do not think I will see you if I do LSD.
>>
>>34569617
>I'm a teenager and I've never heard euphoria used in an appropriate manner
Your friend was having a surreal and great time with the typical delusions that underlie the LSD trip. That doesn't mean the delusions have become a part of him. It's the nature of the drug at recreational doses.
>>
>>34571716
>That doesn't mean the delusions have become a part of him

you should probably talk to him, he does believe it's all real
>>
>>34571738
You're probably right then, he is retarded. Either that or he messed with his brain chemistry at a crucial stage.
>>
>>34571738
is he talking about how it's good to love others, or that he's channeling information from the pleiades?
>>
>>34571775
I think anon meant the former since the guy was talking about the perspective of time and shit. The peace and love stuff mostly wears off after all.
>>
OP, 4chan taught me that all I need to he successful and " make it" in life is a MAGA hat and being born white

I win you lose GG no RE
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.