[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be NEET living with mom and stepdad >receive almost a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 9

File: 1473560313654.jpg (121KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473560313654.jpg
121KB, 692x960px
>be NEET living with mom and stepdad
>receive almost a thousand autism bucks a month
>saving most of my money just in case they decide to cut my autism bucks
>mom accidentally sees my bank account and noticed I had almost 10k saved up
>couple of days later mom suddenly brings up fact that my ass will be 25 soon
>says I should pay her rent
>already give her money sometimes for groceries and for take-out out of the good of my heart
>tell her she just wants to buy new clothes and other useless crap to feed her materialistic personality (she buys useless crap ALL the time and then complains about having no money to buy even more useless crap)
>like we have 3 fucking lounge sets in our backyard and our backyard isn't even that big
>we have no financial problems and I already told her I would give her money if times would get rough

Give it to me straight lads, am I in the wrong here?
I just want to save as much money as possible so I can leave this place as soon and comfortably as possible, and I would hate to see my hard earned NEET bucks get wasted on useless shit.
>>
If she kicks you out you'd have to find a place anyway. If the ammount she wants is cheaper than rent elsewhere give it to her. If not move out.
>>
Totally sperg out and smash something. Like take your computer chair outside and start swinging it at the driveway and REEEEEEing and hyperventilating.

Rinse/repeat every time she brings up rent. Bonus points if you call her a "whore" and tell her "you wish you were never born."
>>
I grew up piss poor because my mother couldn't handle money and wasted my child support on similarily useless shit as yours appearently does, so I'm inclined to take your side. But to be fair, if its her place she can ask for rent at any time she wants, and you're in no position to tell her how she has to spend her money or deny her her rightful rent because you think she wastes it on shit. Just broker a good deal so you can continue saving up, or move out right away, 10k should be enough for that, isn`t it?
>>
>>34568638
>10k should be enough for that, isn`t it?

Not unless he get's a job.

You'll make it maybe half a year living at bare minimum in a crack motel with 10K in the US.
>>
>>34568525
She's been threatening to kick me out since I turned 18 bro. But I guess you're right.

>>34568634
>tfw unironically tell her I wish I was never born when I'm angry with her
Does that mean I have autism for real?

>>34568638
I just went downstairs to talk with her and she was only talking about like 70 bucks a month, but then she told me to forget about it because I'm already pretty generous. She also just realized I already give her more money than that anyway and that I pay my own health insurance. (she forgot somehow)

I guess I should've talked sooner instead of REEEEing all over the place. I guess I just felt unwanted because I never had to pay rent before and it was a dumb emotional response.

I'll just give her more money each week for groceries as a way to compromise. I guess I am getting too old to be leaching off of her anyway.
>>
>>34568485
>>already give her money sometimes for groceries and for take-out out of the good of my heart

lol wut. she has paid countless tens of thousands of dollars over the years to keep your sorry ass fed and sheltered, and when you bought the milk last month that demonstrates your "good heart"

go fuck yourself you entitled shit. im amazed she hasnt thrown your ass out yet.

one day when youre actually paying bills on your own you'll see how amazing selfish and stupid your outlook is
>>
>>34568851
It was only a matter of time until the angry wage cucks would come. But I guess you can't help it since your shitty fucking job made you the bitter person you are today.

>she has paid countless tens of thousands of dollars over the years to keep your sorry ass fed and sheltered
She also chose to bring me into this world without my permission. I didn't ask to be a part of this existence.

And the money I give her is enough to pay for my expenses.
>>
>>34568851
>im amazed she hasnt thrown your ass out yet.
Not OP but what kind of fucked up country are you from?
>>
Get a job.

blockspleaser9kdontdeletemypost
>>
>>34568781

Look Anon. This all went way too smoothly. I think you really should sperg out to prevent this going further. It's only a matter of time until your step dad finds out about that money.

Even if you just toss a bunch of shit in a box make a big scene packing a bag while yelling "YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME NOBODY DOES! I'M FUCKING LEAVING! I HATE THIS PLACE AND I HATE YOU REEEEEE" then storm out. Walk around the block, come back 10 minutes later go straight back to your room pretend like nothing ever happened.

She needs to know you're not going to take this shit.
>>
>>34568485

Holy fucking shit your mother's a parasite. Don't get caught up in the emotion of her being your mother, she wants your money. For all that is fucking holy dude, get out of dodge if she keeps trying to milk you -- If she does she's more interested in the money than you moving on with your life.

Who needs that money more? That's rhetorical, you do. You're in your early-mid 20's. You're young and got your whole life ahead of you. As a young man, especially, you need to start building up your financial foundations, even if it is frugally saving neet bux. She's already got a provider and her life set

Don't be a cuck
>>
>>34568919
Probably (read: definitely) America

Everyone in America has been brainwashed by the media to believe that at the age of 18 should leave the nest and get your own place just because the system wouldn't survive unless everyone bought an expensive car and pays his cuck rent every month.

The sad thing is that they think they are being smart and ''independent'' even though they are being played. They are shamed into getting a job because they don't want to be a ''loser'' who still lives with his parents above the age of 18 because the television told them so.
>>
>>34568781
70 a month isn't jack shit, although I'm sure you know that.
>>
>>34568485
>Give it to me straight lads, am I in the wrong here?

Yes. You are an adult with an okay monthly income living rent free. Man up and contribute.
>>
>>34569091
Yeah but the thing is, I already give her 20 bucks a week for groceries and I pay for take-out twice a month which is 80-100 bucks. I would pay her around 250~ bucks a month then, which may not sound like much, but to someone who's financially insecure it is.
>>
>>34569177
>but to someone who's financially insecure it is
You have no fucking bills. You are not financially insecure.

Also what the hell are you guys eating that 2 take out orders cost up to $100?
>>
Where the hell do you live that gives you 3 fucking grand a month in autism bux?
>>
>>34569218
> You are not financially insecure.
I fear that they may take away my autism bucks at any moment though.

>Also what the hell are you guys eating that 2 take out orders cost up to $100?
>me
>little brother
>stepdad
>mom
>around 10-15 bucks pp
>>
>>34569258
Where in my post did I say I receive 3k a month?
>>
>>34568485
i'm in america. how do i get autismbux? PLS HELP
>>
File: 1482612864655.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1482612864655.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>34569308
I don't know how to read
Original
>>
>>34569352
It's okay, just don't read too quickly or you'll make mistakes.
>>
>>34569280
If they took away your autism bucks, it sounds like your life wouldn't really change, since you already live there contributing next to nothing. Therefore you're not "insecure" financially. That's like a high school student being fully supported by his parents claiming financial insecurity. You're only financially insecure if your provider (your family) is insecure.

>me
>little brother
>stepdad
>mom
Thought it was just you and your stepmom. Sorry.
>>
>>34568485
You should give all that money you obviously don't need to someone who does.
>>
>>34569379
>If they took away your autism bucks, it sounds like your life wouldn't really change,

It would, believe me.
>>
>>34569390
So to the homeless and starving?
My mother doesn't NEED it, if she NEEDED it aka was detrimental to her survival then of course I would give it.
>>
>>34569568
>It would, believe me.
Would your living situation change? Would you worry about finding food or clothing? Not being able to spend money on recreational shit is not the same as being financially insecure.
>>
>>34568485
Anyone who says you're in the wrong has a broken morality, probably buys into the just world meme too.
If someone isn't willing to look after a life, they shouldn't create it in the first place. You owe literally nothing to your parents.
>>
>>34569788
>You owe literally nothing to your parents.

You're right. But, they do owe it to you to help mold you into an independent, caring person that would be bothered by leeching off of people despite having the means to contribute. Yours seemed to fail.
>>
>>34569904
Meant mould*
>>
>>34569752
I would have to fully leach off of my parents again then and they wouldn't appreciate it bro.
She's already on the brink of kicking me out.

Also I couldn't support my weed addiction then (yeah surprise surprise the 25 y/o NEET is a weed smoker)
>>
>>34569593
Whoever you deem deserving
>>
>>34569938
>I would have to fully leach off of my parents again
You're already pretty close to doing that now based off of what you said you contribute.
>Also I couldn't support my weed addiction then
This falls under recreational shit.
>>
File: 1485878267315.png (61KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1485878267315.png
61KB, 576x507px
>>34568485
OP, why dont you just get a job and stop being a dependent leech.

that'll sure show em
>>
>>34569975
Except for the 150~ bucks I give to her each month, I guess.

>This falls under recreational shit.
I understand that, but I fail to see your point.
>>
>>34568485
Anon Do you live in a city?

Buy a laptop, a backpack, find a facility you could reliably shower in like a public pool.and a local hostel you could cook food in. You could neet it up comfortably, while bumming off ritzy hotel wifi.
>>
>>34569938
What exactly is your end goal here, how are you ever going to move out with the little money you have?
>>
>>34570046
My point is you are not financially insecure, and unless they decided to kick you out AND you lost your neetbux, you would still have it pretty good.

As someone who growing up didn't always know where my next meal was coming from, that just makes me rage. So I might be being a little over dramatic about this.
>>
>>34570005
Because I can barely drag myself out of bed. A job seems like an impossible mountain to climb desu senpai
>>
>>34570005
>get free money
OR
>slave to make someone else money while literally sacrificing your limited time
Hmmmmm normies sound more stupid now more than ever
>>
>>34570120
those trips dont lie, think about the feeling you'll get getting a steady income, being able to buy your own tendies, and finally being independent. it wont be the easiest, but its not as bad as people make it to be.
>>
>>34570077
My end goal is to die.
>How are you ever going to move out with the little money you have?

I'm gonna make one dank ass beat on fl studio and I'll sell it to Lil Wayne for a million bucks or something.
haha
Hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAAH
Kill me pls.
>>
>>34570144
>slave to make someone else money while literally sacrificing your limited time

You've forgotten that someone is slaving and sacrificing their time for YOUR benefit. You're the one being supported by normies.
>>
>>34570089
Well I guess we just have different definitions of financially secure. To you it means basic survival, to me it means not becoming a hobo in a few years.
>>
You get money for doing jack shit and you don't even use it, you horde it away in case you one day don't get money for doing jack shit anymore. You don't have a right in the world to say you deserve that money for yourself
>>
>>34570144
Yes because the ideal life is wasting 16 hours a day doing nothing, having no friends. no girlfriend, have a family that hates you, and little freedom.

Instead you can be only wasting 9 of those hours working and getting to live on your own, you can make friends, get girlfriends, make more money than neetbux, and actually have something you'll feel proud about.
>>
>>34570215
That's why we should all quit our jobs and go back to how we used to live thousands of years ago.

>but nah gotta get that new flat screen and iPhone 69

>mfw nobody realizes we are getting cucked by our own materialism
>>
>>34570224
>You get money for doing jack shit and you don't even use it,
Yes I do.
>You don't have a right in the world to say you deserve that money for yourself
Neither does my mother.
>>
>having a backyard
>paying rent
Why's your mom such a failure that she isn't paying a mortgage to own a home?
>>
>>34570225
He's a NEET, don't expect too much logic from him. They actually believe that anyone with a job regardless of what they do is a wagecuck and sell their souls so a hypothetical Jewish boss can get a half a shekel.
>>
>tfw been working for about 3/4 years
>barely have only 25k in the bank
Wtf I don't even spend that much
>>
>>34570176
why not end yourself right now, what's motivating you to live on? Serious question, subconsciously you're probably wanting independence but you're masking it over by playing video games,watching anime and smoking weed. That window will close and you'll regret not doing anything, trust me
>>
>>34570267
She isn't paying rent, I would be the one paying rent to her solely for existing.

Geez reading isn't hard you guys.
>>
>>34570244
Okay, you start. Get rid of your computer first.
>>
>>34570263
>Neither does my mother.
She's providing free room, board, food, and use of her home to a fully grown adult who is capable of providing all of those things for himself on his income. So while she certainly doesn't have a right to all of it, she definitely has a case for $70 bucks a month in rent.
>>
>>34570291
Yes and I'm asking

Why is she paying RENT instead of a MORTGAGE you NEET retard

A MORTGAGE is where you pay and eventually you own the property

RENTING is when you pay cuck fees to Schlomo the Slumlord for the privilege of living in his crackerbox
>>
>>34570288
>why not end yourself right now,
Why would I? I could respawn as an African baby with aids, fuck that.
>what's motivating you to live on?
I still have faith that I can earn my money doing something I enjoy aka making music.
>independence
So long as you're working for someone and not growing your own food, you're not independent either.
>that window will close and you'll regret not doing anything
I am doing something, making music may not be the best option for financial security, but if I can't live the way I want to then I don't see the point in living at all. (still won't kill myself tho, I'll just go live innawoods instead)
>>
>>34570340
I said she's not paying rent which means she's paying mortgage, you fucking goon.
You're really in no position to be calling anyone retarded.
>>
>>34570308
Then how will I kill time?
Frolicking in the forests that have all been cut down for society's needs?
>>
>>34570389
You said in the OP that she pays rent and you said in the post I replied to that she pays rent

Stupid fucking autistic pothead freeloader cant even remember what he typed

Did you even know the difference between renting and mortgaging before I typed it out for you, manchild?
>>
>>34570389
>You're really in no position to be calling anyone retarded.
Says the 25 year old manchild pot smoker who gets NEETbux and still argues with his mommy
>>
>>34570363
Okay, why not get a job and do music on the side? I'm sure you're not spending 10+ hours a day strumming your guitar.

>but i can barely get out of muhh bed

I suggest making lists and stuff to do during the day and add to those lists everyday. Some point you'll be able to survive getting a job.
>>
>>34570410
>bashes materialism
>baffled about how to live without material items
lol
>>
>>34570225
You just described wageslaving??
>>
>>34570441
You're retarded. He said she wants HIM to pay rent TO HER. She wants to start treating him like a tenant, with her being the landlord. I don't know how you're not fucking getting this.
>>
>>34570441
>>says I should pay her rent
Where?
I said
>says I should pay her rent
Not HER rent as in the money SHE has to pay every month, I have to pay her money for living inside of her house, aka a form of rent. Mortgage vs rent isn't the subject of this thread anyway so fuck off.
>>
>>34570441
he doesn't say that in the OP, he meant she wants him to pay her rent the same way my landlord wants me to pay for his rent.
>>
>>34570477
Okay I guess I can live as a monk in Tibet. Thx for the clarification dawg.

>>34570472
>why not get a job and do music on the side?
I am receiving money doing nothing now. I guess I'll have to once the free ride ends, but until then WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I suggest making lists and stuff to do during the day and add to those lists everyday.
I'm already sort of doing that except there's no list. I try to be more productive every day, but sometimes I just get depressed as fuck and I won't/can't do anything for several weeks.
>>
>>34570410
>all forests have been cut down
You're a special kind of retard.
Sounds like a faggot trying to feel superior even though he's too scared to put his own words into action.
>>
ITT:

neets get utterly BTFO
>>
>>34570656
In my country there are literally no forests of any kind except for a couple of planted trees here and there.
>>
>>34570590
>Okay I guess I can live as a monk in Tibet. Thx for the clarification dawg.

Do you not realize how materialistic you sound by admitting you can't think of fucking anything to do AT ALL without material items? Then you talk condescendingly about a materialistic society like you're somehow above it all? It's funny.
>>
>>34570706
So far I have seen no BTFOing.
Weird.

Don't you have any boss cocks to suck, wagecuck?
>>
>>34570707
I really doubt that, where do you live?
>>
>>34570707
>In my country there are literally no forests of any kind
What country is that?
>>
>>34570715
There's a huge difference between having a computer and having the need to fill the void with wasteful materialistic crap just to feel an ounce of happiness.

Get off your high horse, or did you forget where you're posting from?

>you can't think of fucking anything to do AT ALL without material items?

I take walks and I meditate every day though? What would you suggest I do without materialistic things, huh? Please enlighten me oh great one.
>>
>>34570715
>haha weed
>fuck materialism dude
>I shouldn't pay back for living on someone else's property
What did you expect from this retard?
>>
>>34570763
>>34570778
probably some poor desert country
>>
>>34570763
>>34570778

The Netherlands.
There's a few '''''''''''''''''forests'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' but no way you could survive in one without getting caught because they're so laughably small.
>>
>>34570815
>What would you suggest I do without materialistic things, huh?
I don't know, you're the one saying we should live in the woods genius.
>>
>>34570815
>fill the void with wasteful materialistic crap just to feel an ounce of happiness.
>>34570410
>Then how will I kill time?

Sounds like you're the one trying to fill a void there buddy.

>Get off your high horse, or did you forget where you're posting from?
Did YOU?
>>
>>34570848
Are you fucking high?! The nature in the Netherlands is absolutely fucking gorgeous!
>>
>>34570848
>3,6k km^2 of forests
>1100 km^2 forest-rich ridge of hills with a varied fauna and flora
A quick google search proves you wrong.
>>
>>34570852
Yeah. Then I could hunt and pick berries and fuck my hairy wife in the ass and before you know it it's dawn.

>>34570921
>having the need to kill time is the same as materialism

Literally what?

>Did YOU?

Nah
>>
>>34571008
>having the need to kill time is the same as materialism

No, needing material items to kill time is materialism, you fucking retard.
>>
>>34570965
>Are you fucking high?!
Not yet.
>The nature in the Netherlands is absolutely fucking gorgeous!
If you love artificial nature and literally no mountains, I guess.
>>34570980
Woah 3.6km^2? damn I'm packing my shit right now.
You realize how fucking small that is, right?
>>
>>34571035
Then what would you suggest?
Don't judge me if you don't have any answers yourself, faget.
>>
File: 1485927914475.jpg (134KB, 496x496px)
1485927914475.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>34571081
>the neet says 3,6k km^2 is small
>>
File: 1485674940699.jpg (36KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1485674940699.jpg
36KB, 353x353px
>>34571100
>"fuck materialism!"
>"you're using material goods"
>"b-but what would I do without them???"
Amazing anon, amazing.
>>
>>34571100
I didn't want to go this route, because it sounds preachy, but here goes.

I personally do not have cable, only have the internet or computer access 3 days out of the week (I currently have to bounce around between places, long pointless story), and only own a simple flip phone.

I go for runs, swim, do yoga, write, draw, build shit, sculpt (though not that much at the moment), play with my dogs, read, study. I would lose my fucking mind if I lived in the Netherlands with all that beautiful nature shit.

You could argue that the drawing, woodworking, and the sculpting require "material" items, but technically I could go out and get the required supplies myself from nature, though it'd be extremely time consuming (I've actually made my own paper and paint before). I've also attempted to sculpt with clay dug up from my back yard, but it was pretty shitty.

Reading is also materialistic if you include the book I guess. But still, there are other ways to spend time without being on a computer all day. I have a feeling none of this will matter to you though, and you'll continue getting high and benefiting solely from material items handed to you by your parents, all the while judging people for doing the same thing.
>>
File: 1476902365107.png (134KB, 386x389px)
1476902365107.png
134KB, 386x389px
>>34571249
The difference is that BUYING shit makes my mother happy, while I'm already content with what I have.

>>34571269
And yet here you are posting on a computer.
Really makes you hmmm irl.

I also do yoga for up to 90 minutes a day (my shitty back pretty much requires it) I meditate for an hour a day and I walk for an hour a day. Woah I'm such a materialistic piece of shit for browsing the internet.

There's a difference between being slightly materialistic and being so materialistic your happiness is dependent on it. If I were completely against materialism I'd become a fracking monk.

Anywayssssssssssss, I've already settled things with my mother so this thread is pretty much a redundancy. I'm gonna go and play some shitty games with my shitty friends now.

Also I appreciate your advice (all of you) and I'll think about it for reals.
Not rly tho lol 420 blaze it fgt
>>
>>34571540
Drugs r bad mmmkay?

Originally bad
>>
>>34571540
>Really makes you hmmm irl.
I have computer access 3 times a week. I already said that.

>being so materialistic your happiness is dependent on it
You're someone who I would classify as dependent on it, as you literally cannot imagine yourself without a computer.
>>
>>34570848
How are you getting neet bucks in the netherlands? Wajong uitkering? You need to be severely autistic and you still live with your parents. How is that possible? Where does the lying take place?
>>
>>34571540
kanker. Te laat. Kom je nog terug?
>>
>>34571681
Buying things doesn't make me happy though, it's a different kind of materialism. I already love what I have whereas my mother loves to buy shit she doesn't really need.

>>34571915
Yes it's Wajong. And I wouldn't consider myself ''severely autistic'' but I have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder whatever that means. I was being 100% truthful during the diagnosis and they said I had the right to autism bux, so I thought why not.
>>
>>34572126
You don't "really need" your computer, or weed. Just because YOU like something doesn't mean it somehow doesn't count. I'm sure your mother considers you materialistic because you like things she doesn't like, where as she doesn't consider herself so because to her shopping is "killing time".
>>
>>34572126
But your parents still support you? You can't get welfare when you live with working parents who can support you. Or did they change that? Are you an exception?
>>
>>34572235
Yeah but you don't need it either and yet you still use a computer. You are just slightly less materialistic than me and you judge me, whereas I'm doing simply the same except with my mother. Can't you see the hypocrisy here my man? We are both guilty of it Let's meditate on that brother.
>>
i find making their kids pay rent is stupid. i understand if you have problems with making ends meet...
>>
>>34572373
I'm not judging you for liking material things. I too like material things. The only reason I responded with things I do that don't involve material things was because you said you literally could not imagine living a life without them, and said I had no idea how to either.

I'm judging you for putting down other people for being materialistic and acting like you're completely above it, all the while being extremely materialistic yourself. I thought that was pretty damn clear.

>Can't you see the hypocrisy here my man?
lol holy shit
>>
>>34572296
If by support you mean giving money then no. I always make sure my expenses are compensated for.
The plan was to move out when I had enough money, but I'm afraid if do that my money will get cut and I'll have to get some shitty job since I pretty much only have a high schewl diploma.
>>
File: 1414323231.jpg (29KB, 640x519px)
1414323231.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>34572458
>you judge me for judging people
>can't see the hypocrisy
>>
>>34572517
You're judging people for doing the EXACT SAME THING YOU DO. That's the fucking definition of hypocrisy. That's the difference here.

I'm not only judging you, I'm calling you a retarded hypocrite.
>>
File: 14515321235.png (150KB, 259x234px)
14515321235.png
150KB, 259x234px
>>34572603
we all hypocrites now
>>
>>34572484
Sorry for asking so many questions OP. How did you get qualified for wajong? Was it one conversation? Or did your psychiatric give you a pass or something? If it was a conversation how did it go? Did you say you are depressed or not able to socialize? What kind of autism do you have?
>>
News flash, OP. You arent allowed to have more than $10,000 in assets. Once you hit ten grand you are considered self-suffecient and you lose your check. I know this for a fact. So...it looks like Mom gets the last laugh after all.
>>
>>34572719
Not OP. But with wajong you can save as many as you want. After 20K you do have to pay tax. But you can easily avoid that by making another saving account at another bank. Beat the system.
>>
ignore the dumb wagies OP, they will tell you that you're in the wrong but these are the same people who go into every NEET thread and always take the butthurt anti-NEET stance regardless of the circumstances, it's honestly quite pathetic.
>>
>>34568485
I'm so fucking glad my mom isn't a cunt like that. She said she's fine with me living here my entire life, no rent no job no nothing. Obviously I'll have to figure something out when she's gone 20+ years from now but until then I'm in the clear.
>>
>10k in savings
>$1000 a month for doing nothing
jesus christ. this cannot be real. I'm $20k in debt despite doing exactly what the normies told me to. and this smelly NEET gets paid to watch anime. I'm fucking done. I'm going to kill everyone.
>>
File: 1485154118370.jpg (133KB, 1002x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1485154118370.jpg
133KB, 1002x1002px
>>34572668
>How did you get qualified for wajong?
They asked me questions and I answered them as clearly as I could.
>Was it one conversation?
Nah the entire progress started when I was around 19 years old. The guv'ment summoned me because they were wondering why I was a NEET and I basically told them I had no motivation for anything, including the things I used to love such as playing guitar and writing. Then they wanted me to get a psychological evaluation and I got the diagnoses.
>Was it one conversation?
Nah there were multiple. I had one every month or so and it took up to a year until I received Wajong. Getting autism bux was never my intention though, I was just doing what I was told.
>If it was a conversation how did it go?
They made me do a test to measure my intelligence and they asked me a bunch of questions regarding my personality and thoughts and shit.
> Did you say you are depressed
I never said I was depressed, I just told them I failed to see the point in anything because I'm gonna die anyway. It was more of an existential crisis I guess, which I'm slowly getting over.
>or not able to socialize?
I did tell them I was always kind of antisocial and ''the odd one out''. I found socializing easier when I was a kid. Guess there's something in the water.
>What kind of autism do you have?
I can't handle types of fabric (touching cotton wool makes me wanna die) and I have pretty sensitive hearing. I also haven't changed my ''routine'' for years except for minor differences. Also I hate small talk and socializing, but sometimes I enjoy it in small doses. I also haven't seen any daylight for several months except for 1 day when I didn't sleep.

I hope I answered your questions clearly, but I have to go now because my other autistic friends wanna play Overwatch. I might be back later tho.
(I always gotta include a picture if I type down so much or it feels weird, it's just autism things you wouldn't understand)
>>
>>34573250
>$1000 a month
It's seriously fucking nothing. You can get a comfy ass job like being a security guard and get paid even more for DOING NOTHING (but guarding).
>>
>>34568485
If you don't have any formal education, you can either get one or pick up a hobby which is marketable as a job. Maybe start learning about software development in your free time, teach yourself coding and the logic of computer software. As long as you start doing some free lance work or developing programs of your own you can get a pretty comfortable job as a software developer for some company, or work free lance. Just have proof you can code, programs you've made of your own. Maybe look for things that people need. Don't just make random crap look for a NEED some people have. Since you're a NEET you should have plenty of time for this. These jobs pay well and aren't that hard. You could also start coding just for the hell of it too.
>>
>>34569020
I'm going to move out at 18-19 because I want to go to college and get a degree as soon as possible. I already know that college is a good choice for me because of the field I plan on going into. I've started saving money (and could move out right now if I was legally old enough) and know which college I'm getting into. Please explain how the TV brainwashed me.
>>
>>34573393
fucking where? every such position I've seen requires a license and extensive experience to even be considered.
>>
>>34573297
Yes thank you.
>touching cotton wool makes me wanna die
Wow I laughed at first but that seems really bad. You're lucky you live here in the Netherlands or it's our culture and your family that enabled you to continue your autism ways. Whatever is, I hope you'll have a well lived life anon. Maybe I'm also going to apply for welfare. Currently last year of school (special autism school) and was thinking about writing a report on autism bucks but it seems to be a very short subject in our society. I think I'm just going to talk about tax fraud, ways to commit one and money laundering.
>>
>>34574033
Yeah, ofc you need a license. There's a lot of entry-jobs out there regarding the security field.

The licensing part isn't even long, can get done in less than 2 weeks and making okay-ish fulltime salaries. If you're lucky, you may get an employer to pay for your classes.
>>
>>34568485
>Give it to me straight lads, am I in the wrong here?
yeah, it's none of your business what she spends her money on. it's her property she owns it, you don't.
you fucked up not hiding your cash better, anyone finds out you got cash most people are going to try and get it out of you.
I throw a fucking fit if any of my bank account statements are missing, always find them unopened but almost worthwhile for me to get a P.O.box for them to be delivered to once I start making more.
>>
>>34568747
He could get a decent 1 bedroom apartment for like 800-1k in decent middle class area. Depends on the state.
Yeah wouldn't last a year though
>>
>>34568781
>She's been threatening to kick me out since I turned 18 bro

Lel same here, of course she won't do this with my smaller brother though when he turns 18 because he's the favoured spoiled golden child of the signalling and gaslighting narcisstic drunkard cunt
>>
>>34574178
>Wow I laughed at first but that seems really bad.
I've learned to live with it. It's better than seeing fucked up hallucinations.
>You're lucky you live here in the Netherlands
Yeah tell me about it. Somehow I doubt I can live like this forever though.
> I hope you'll have a well lived life anon
y-you too, Anon-kun
Good luck with your report and getting autism bux.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.