[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>90% of the people I know are married or have kids >all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1468438796488.png (207KB, 349x428px) Image search: [Google]
1468438796488.png
207KB, 349x428px
>90% of the people I know are married or have kids
>all of their money is spent on their woman, or their kids
>they work jobs they hate, to spend money on something that isn't drugs or alcohol

meanwhile...
>be 31 KHV
>spent my late teens and early 20s working my ass off to start my own business selling (lol) flowers
>earn more than all of my friends for sitting on my ass doing fuck all
>get drunk all day and play VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>34568419
Did you win yea?
>>
>>34568419
ez game ez life friend

buy yourself some nice flowers and kick back, you've earned it!
>>
>>34568419
Kickass op. I've got the entrepreneurial spirit brainstorming my first small business. I think you've got it figured out
>>
>>34568419
How did you get started?
I've been killing myself for no reason at all.
I've been saving all of my money.
>>
File: 1425668233841.jpg (62KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425668233841.jpg
62KB, 560x640px
>>34568419

Tell us more about your biz pls op-kun. Is it like a florist store?
>>
>>34568564

Work, put away everything while living with parents-masterrace?
>>
>>34568624
You know it

originnsldklskd
>>
File: kanpai.jpg (5KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
kanpai.jpg
5KB, 274x184px
>>34568662

Cheers! I'm 35, never had any living costs, have accumulated quite a pile now actually kek.
>>
>>34568696
I'll probably get there someday.
I'm 20 right now, but I'm working in construction and living with my parents.
>>
>>34568796

Ah, started in construction too actually. Learnt tons of stuff from it as I got to do a little of everything. Fell down a roof one rainy afternoon but landed in a good spot, the others got a bit freaked out though. Keep at it, make sure to get some good interest, don't squander on stupid shit and you're going to be well off as hell in 15 years while most of your peers typically live for the next paycheck.
>>
File: biggest beta gets married.jpg (283KB, 888x890px) Image search: [Google]
biggest beta gets married.jpg
283KB, 888x890px
>>34568419
Did you happen to sell 834 flowers to this fucker?
>>
File: Sad days.jpg (405KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sad days.jpg
405KB, 480x640px
>>34568624
>ywn be successful livint with your parents because not only do they live in one of the worst areas for employment and living costs, but they also are the cause of your depression

Welp at least I made paat 10am with dreams
>>
>>34568419
good job on not falling for the vigina jew trap and not becoming a slave to a wife by that age your big brain should have overpower your little brain that is telling you to reproduce. I think you made anon you are living the life and dream.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.