[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm suicidal r9k help me i tried to give a girl flowers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: TlLWB6E.jpg (104KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
TlLWB6E.jpg
104KB, 960x1280px
i'm suicidal r9k help me
i tried to give a girl flowers but she threatened to call the police
i know i'm not the best looking guy but i'm treated like god's mistake
>>
File: EV9LwBZ.jpg (112KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
EV9LwBZ.jpg
112KB, 960x1280px
this is full body view
>>
File: 1484858441259s.jpg (2KB, 79x121px) Image search: [Google]
1484858441259s.jpg
2KB, 79x121px
>>34568243
>>34568256

Eat clean, workout, get contacts, shave, dress better, shower and brush your teeth regularly. Don't buy girls flowers or any of that shit ever
>>
>>34568256
Guys like you are just not fit for breeding, deal with it
>>
>>34568256
Lose weight, this will also make your face look much better, you will have a visible jawline and less of a round face.

Gain muscle.

Get rid of glasses, wear contacts.

Grow full beard.

Grow hair out longer.

There's nothing that is genetically stopping you from being attractive, almost all of it is self-inflicted.
>>
>>34568256
>>34568243

I have nothing to say that could help you. I won't even dissuade you from killing yourself.

You got unlucky with the genetic lottery. I'm sorry, my dude.
>>
>>34568243
Lose weight. You seriously look like a rapist. My god, if you really wanted gf you would put in the effort and do something about how you look.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/2fwhzg/27m_i_know_im_ugly_just_here_to_confirm/
>>
File: IMG_5229.jpg (42KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5229.jpg
42KB, 450x495px
>i tried to give a girl flowers but she threatened to call the police
>>
>>34568332
>>34568649
>Lose weight it'll fix everything XD
Seriously when will this meme die. I've lost a shit ton of weight and still as lonely. God it is true... /r9k/ is dead.
>>
>>34568243
kek i have a story

>have fat roommate
>he finally gets a date
>got flowers
>i fall asleep early
>wake up
>flowers are in the bin, he is texting

laffed my ass off quietly
>>
>>34568243
I think you'd look great with a baseball cap and maybe even some more modern eyeglasses. Idk hoe you dress but jeans and a t shirt should be fine. I think that was totally uncalled for what she did to you
>>
File: 0710151304a.jpg (245KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0710151304a.jpg
245KB, 1280x720px
>>34568318
Ikr who the fuck would want a son who looks anything like you fat double chin bald ass
>>
File: losing-fat-face-change-1.png (57KB, 470x337px) Image search: [Google]
losing-fat-face-change-1.png
57KB, 470x337px
>>34568718
You didn't lose enough weight fatty.

Your jawline is incredibly important to how attractive you are as a man.

That fat is hiding his jawline, and puffing up his cheeks.
>>
Bait/troll thread but women are bitches.

If you were chad and walked up to her and grabbed her ass as you were jerking off she'd smile and giggle.

If you normal and ask a chick out or compliment her she'll "oh thats sweet but i have a boyfriend".

If you robot and look at a chick for more than half a second she "stop looking at me you creep, or ill call the cops".
>>
>>34568256
You look like you're unreliable. Make yourself look more competent.
>>
>>34568256
*walks towards you*

Orrrrreeee
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.