[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /manchild/ here? >21 years old >still live with parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1485793799584.jpg (53KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485793799584.jpg
53KB, 600x338px
who /manchild/ here?

>21 years old
>still live with parents
>spend all day playing videogames and posting on 4chan
>kissless hugless handholdless virgin
>no friends
>have never come close to a relationship
>have a huge folder of cropped anime girl images that I use to express my emotions when I post
>no plan in life, get uncomfortable and anxious when I think about the future in any way
>can't hold a conversation with anyone about anything
>can't talk on the phone
>never drank, never done drugs because mommy doesn't approve of it
>cannot imagine myself ever being in a relationship
>>
File: 60's hitler.jpg (29KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
60's hitler.jpg
29KB, 620x470px
>>34567813
>32
>still live at home
>shitty pt job
>wizard
>one friend
>haven't had gf since 17
>no motivation for anything because parents have illustrated they'll tolerate me being like this

Chh, 21 he says
>>
>>34567837
>>haven't had gf since 17
BBBBBZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>34567837
>had a gf
>has a job
>has a friend
normie out reeee
>>
>>34567851
>>34567872
I was 17, it was a different time, fuck

Chances are you were still shitting green watching blues clues then so eat a dick
>>
>>34567911
BBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTT

NORMALFAG ALERT
>>
>19
>EE major
>2 jobs
>3.8gpa
>financially stable

however

>no friends
>no social life
>never gf
>virgin

people told me live like im 40 today and I can live like im 19 later and be better off for it, is it tru tho
>>
>>34568000
trips of deception
>people told me live like im 40 today and I can live like im 19 later and be better off for it, is it tru tho
you can't re-live your youth in 40s anon
>>
>26 years old
>neet
>khv
>spend most of my days applying for jobs that I inevitably get rejected from, playing pokemon or pokemon tcg, or drinking
>>
>shitty dead end job
>objectively ugly
>finished school but can't finish my thesis due to depression and just being a lazy shit about it

However:
>Multiple girlfriends
>Sex with objectively better looking women regulary
>Thriving social life

I fear that if my friends found out of my depression, self-loathing and anxiety they would abandon me.
>>
>>34568000
You make decent money and you can't figure this out? Retard, you have by far the #1 thing that women want.

Make an online dating profile, stating your financial status, and that you're looking for a girlfriend that isn't feminist or a feminist apologist.

Pick through any replies you get, try to find the girl with the least amount of sexual partners who has been least ruined by feminism/modern-society.
>>
>>34568087
Oh, and also of course I'm still living at home because I spend all my money on food and booze. I'm 25.
>>
>>34568087
wow it's almost like you don't belong in this thread, which you probably knew, but you made the post anyways
>>
File: 1452330431811.jpg (59KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1452330431811.jpg
59KB, 280x280px
>dropped out of 9th grade
>NEET ever since
>No car
>No cell-phone
>Virgin
>Watch anime and play video games

I lift weights, I'm muscular, I have a full beard, 6.5"x5.25" cock, and high testosterone levels though.

>>34568087
>>34568000
>>34567837
Why are you posting in this thread?

You're as bad as

>lol that feel when forever alone, I'm a girl and I've been single for 2 years now
>>
>>34568200
>>dropped out of 9th grade
Jeez, how'd that happen?
>>
>>34567813
Can I be your friend OP?
>>
>>34568200
>dropped out
>of 9th grade
holy shit you're pathetic
>mfw i'm not much better

at least you have a chad body
>>
File: 1458365514458.jpg (121KB, 800x909px) Image search: [Google]
1458365514458.jpg
121KB, 800x909px
>>34568337
I'm white, I moved and starting going to school that was majority nigger/mestizo. Basically 65% mestizo, 20% black, 15% white.

If you're not racist, you've never lived around niggers and mestizos. I always hated school, but this made me really hate school. I do have my GED.

I really want to live in an all-white area surrounded by nature.
>>
>>34567813
>21 years old

You're not even a proper wizard yet.
>>
>>34568200
>having a gf close to 17 years ago is as bad as having one 2 years ago
>said the muscle bound 'robot'
that big cock and high t didn't give you thicker skin though, huh
>>
>>34567813
>Being unable to speak on a phone

Don't make me kek, and also lel
That's the easiest shit in the world, and I don't even speak in real life.

You need to hit up omegle video chat and try having a discussion. That's the easiest remedy to that.
>>
>21yo
>K(lips)HHV
>never been on dates
>virgin walking
>virgin cracking knuckles
>stare at ground outside

I kissed few girls on the cheek, but that was in 1st grade
>>
>>34568857
>in 1st grade
thats still better than me
>>
>>34568857
>virgin cracking knuckles

What's that? I think I do it too but not sure
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.