[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you robots ever considered joining a monastery? >giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Tatev_Monastery_from_a_distance.jpg (356KB, 1203x803px) Image search: [Google]
Tatev_Monastery_from_a_distance.jpg
356KB, 1203x803px
Have any of you robots ever considered joining a monastery?
>giving up sexual desires
>not having to work and still have food and shelter
>detaches you from the world and saves you from becoming a degenerate
Why havent more robots taken the monk pill?
>>
>>34567769
Because I'm not religious.

If I were religious I would rather join a Christian community and get a qt virgin gf
>>
>>34567769
Total was of life. You can do that shit when you're 70.
>>
I've been seriously thinking about it
>>
>>34567809
They don't accept people that old
>>
>>34567769
>not having to work and still have food and shelter
thats not how monasteries work, anon.
in fact, you'll have to wake up quite early
>>
>>34567844
well, i meant in a sense that its not wageslavery
>>
>>34568129
It's even worse than wageslavery because you don't get paid.

They had their purpose back in the day but now they're wastes of space and human lives.
>>
>>34568160
why? the point of working is to feed yourself and keep a roof over your head. atleast you wont be having to worry about paying rent and shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.