[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw brown eyes & brown hair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485966596369.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485966596369.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>tfw brown eyes & brown hair
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw black hair and blue eyes
>>
>>34567206
Where do you live? My dad is French and I live in a Nordic country. Sometime I get asked where I'm from (Because of my name) and I say france, they say that I must be lying because I am as pale and light haired (Not really blond but very light brown) as most people here if not lighter than many. It also doesn't help that my dad is really tan and black haired. Sometimes I think it would be cool to kind of blend in with the way people in Paris or southern France look, but I guess I can blend in with the people in northern France, where my family is from. But I just don't look typically french.

It's not that I think it looks better than blonde people, it's just that it would be cool to connect more with my national heritage, and not have to justify myself when people ask.

What is your ethnicity? Why not just accept it and roll with it?
>>
>>34567420
I'm Syrian/Norwegian/Italian

The syrian part of my family have light honey eyes/blue hair and pitch black/light brown hair. My mother is blonde/blue eyed and so is her father and the rest of his lineage. Mom's mother is syrian. Father looks like a tanned italian/spaniard. I got his features, but my face structure is more white. I really like France, by the way, it's one of the countries I would have liked to be born in. You're lucky to have European nationality, I really wish I was born there and not in a third world shithole.
>>
>>34567566
>blue eyes
Fixed.
>>
>>34567420
What nordic country do you live in, by the way?
>>
>>34567566
Can't you apply to have Norwegian citizenship based on blood?

>>34567605
I live in Sweden.

And yeah France is a good country, It's a proud society for better or worse, Cool innovative cities, and maybe the most beautiful nature on Earth. And the food!
>>
>>34567652
I don't think so, they were ethnically Norwegian but not born there.
>>
>>34567218
I like that combination.
>>
>>34567652
>France is a good country
*was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.