[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you realize the old white ladies that give you those

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: freg.jpg (6KB, 199x161px) Image search: [Google]
freg.jpg
6KB, 199x161px
>Tfw you realize the old white ladies that give you those fake white people smiles could be the people that call you a nigger on 4chan.
>>
Old white ladies don't use this site.
I don't even make fake white smile at niggers in public anymore, I know the racial tension is heightening and we'll be at one another's throats in what could be a matter of months. I'm not sparking that shit with even the slightest bit of eye contact.
>>
>>34566913

Literally every fucking race on the planet hates niggers. Even niggers hate other niggers

hahahahahah truly pathetic existence, destined for the dustbin of humanity. Being born a nigger is losing the genetic lottery of sentient life on Earth in the hardest way possible. There's not a single positive thing about being a shit coloured, low-IQ monkey looking coon leeching off someone else's ingenuity and civilisation. They're even too stupid to have that self-actualisation that they're worthless and just kill themselves, they just make life miserable for all the better races
>>
>>34567077
wtf

i hate all white people now.
>>
>>34566913
>old white ladies that give you those fake white people smiles
I hate those smiles son.

I wish I could afford to live anywhere in exile so people stop giving me that look.
Being black you learn to ignore the look.

Black robots lack the social energy to insulate from those looks.
Its like a double whammy man.

You cant even try to dress culturally neutral to blend in.
They look harder like youre wearing an incredibly conspicuous paper mask and shun you for trying to hide what they assume is your true nature.

Fuck man. What do you do when you need to get the fuck up outta here but cant by any conceivable means?

I want to die in a mass accident.
>>
>>34567752
>I want to die in a mass accident.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.