[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's actually a good thing that you robots can't get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

It's actually a good thing that you robots can't get laid. This way we can breed your autistism, misogyny and small dicks out of the gene pool for the benefit of the human race.
>>
That's the great thing about natural selection, betas have a lower chance of reproducing
>>
>>34566910
Comments like this are Mega retarded
>>
>>34566910
>misogyny, now a genetic trait

weak bait
>>
>>34566910

>Implying misogyny is a bad thing

Hahahaha literal omega male cuck minded tier mentality. Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy misogyny. It's only accepting objective reality that women need to learn their place in society; particularly evident with liberalism of the west in the 21st century.

Keep on cucking, fucko
>>
>>34566910
and how are you any better? you're just a dickhead in the internet.
>>
>>34566910
With that logic, betas would have been long gone. No, betas are bred through the bad parenting of chads and whores. A lot of the pussies here are intelligent introverts that would make great parents
>>
>>34566984
>NO ONE IS BORN WITH HATE TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO LOVE
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>34566910

That's not how it works.
Most of the women breeding will become single mothers and reduce the boys with Chad genetics into a new generation of betas with their incompetent parenting.
>>
File: ae5oCfo.jpg (73KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
ae5oCfo.jpg
73KB, 800x566px
>>34566910
>muh genetic legacy

if are dating girls you are nothing but a tool just to let you. also the moment you stick your penis in a girl you give up all your rights as man. you have no rights to choose to become a father or the right not to falsely accuse of rape.
>>
>>34566910

"getting laid" = sex with random gurrl

>I want a loyal and pure girl to be devoted for life.
>>
>>34566910

If a few men have all the wealth and most men have nothing, revolution and violence is inevitable.

If a few men have all the women and most men have none, revolution and violence is inevitable.

If you want stability, progress and harmony, you want both an economic and a sexual middle class with men who have some money and an average 5/10 wife.

Your model of society won't lead to a master race or something, quite the opposite. Just look at the Islamic world where polygamy has a longer tradition: then you'll get all these incels blowing themselves up in order to fuck in heaven.
>>
>>34566910
This would be a valid point if Chad and Stacy actually reproduced. Seeing as birth control and abortions are a thing, you're gonna breed mankind out of the gene pool.

>ing Tyrone's IQ<80 genes are superior
>>
File: wojakkkkkkkkk.jpg (8KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
wojakkkkkkkkk.jpg
8KB, 250x226px
>>34566947
>>34566910

If it worked that way no one would be a Beta.

Fucking brainlets.
>>
>>34566910
Only 3% of this board is misogynistic, and all of those are either shitposter faggots from /pol/ or severely autistic retards with many personality disorders.
>>
>>34566910
Yeah it's really funny how bleak my existence is. I mean it's HA HA funny. So funny that I dropped out of society. I never got to be a part of it anyways. I would be less of a loser being a nigger shooting other niggers in Compton. I would have more sympathy from white people too.
>>
>>34567035
Misogyny is just basically not being an idiot. It's not like only misogynists spawn misogynists and everyone else who's a beta numale like yourself only spawn other piece of shit numales.

Get some basic understanding of how the world works before you start making retarded assumptions your autistic inbred piece of shit
>>
>>34567031
>No, betas are bred through the bad parenting of chads and whores.

This.
I'd be willing to bet that most of the incels here are sons of men that could accurately be classified as Chads.
>>
File: eyeballick.jpg (128KB, 347x403px) Image search: [Google]
eyeballick.jpg
128KB, 347x403px
>>34566910
I think women should all collectively go for the smartest and least-adjusted robots they can find.
It will end up promoting people more disposed to living in their own head, which I think will be the next step for people to make as a species but good luck convincing the stupid women breeding with chad. What boring and stupid children Chad and Stacey tend to make.
>>
>>34567111
Not true at all. In the past, betas were forced out into the world to make something of themselves. Eventually they found women and started a family.

Their children have become a generation of man-children who hide from the real world in their parents' basement and on the internet. Only the normies and Chads/Stacys will have children in this generation, so all the betas should be bred out shortly.
>>
>>34567312
how do you define beta? you can be a beta normie like me, and still have a gf. im going to have kids eventually
>>
>>34567306
Yes I'm sure your superior genetically posting disturbing images on 4chan
>>
>>34566910
>autistism
Also, if society is trying to breed out small dicked faggots, why are you still here, OP?
>>
File: superiority.jpg (680KB, 907x655px) Image search: [Google]
superiority.jpg
680KB, 907x655px
>>34567517
I didn't say I was genetically superior, I said that those children WOULD be.
>>
>>34567312

Single mothers can ruin their sons no matter how good their genes are.
If your theory was correct, then I would have been a Chad like my father. Instead, I'm more scrawny and effeminate than my mother.
>>
File: ~'##(;#^##=#'#%##@#'#&#.jpg (12KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
~'##(;#^##=#'#%##@#'#&#.jpg
12KB, 700x700px
>>34566910
>autistism
>misogyny
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.