[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> You will never experience what it's like for an adorable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: 1485707725643pol.jpg (346KB, 850x852px) Image search: [Google]
1485707725643pol.jpg
346KB, 850x852px
> You will never experience what it's like for an adorable girl to send you cute selfies and nudes every day.

> You will never experience true love.
>>
I am actually experiencing this right now and frankly most of the time I wish it would go the fuck away. How do you respond to the 4th tit pic you've received that day? Or the 20th that week? Most often I'd rather be alone. Oh well.
>>
>>34566925
>not sending her juicy pics of your cock or post shower selfies

it's like you don't know how to flirt, anon
>>
>>34566925
>20 nudes in a week
jesus christ when i had an irl girlfriend i got like 5 a week and thought it was a lot
>>
>I want her tits, she wants my money and, ideally, dick

Such true love
>>
>>34566759
yes true love is sending nudes to chad daily
>>34566759
>>
>>34566759
I actually get that right now, but I'm starting to feel bad because she doesn't know I have a girlfriend.
>>
>>34566759
>> You will never experience what it's like for an adorable girl to send you cute selfies and nudes every day.

>"send nudes" = she's a certified slut.

>"adorable slut" = pricey whore (and prone to cheating)

you must be quite a newfag
>>
There's something that feels really sordid about the nude selfies. It's a woman is degrading herself to keep her man from looking at other girls.
Funnily, it's bound to have the opposite effect because nobody likes sluts
>>
>>34566925
>>34567090
explain how, are you attractive? are you interesting? how did you meet?
>>
>>34566759
Fuck OP. You can find love.

Not shilling, this podcast turned me from 0 into hero

beigephillip.com
>>
>>34567236
>from 0 into an hero
>>
>>34566759
Who's this semen demon

Original question
>>
>>34567156
I'm probably a 6/10, but there are some girls who think I'm charming and good looking I guess for some reason. Mostly I just act like Chad and they eat it up, even though I'm not Chad.
>>
>>34566759
>wanting a girl to send nudes so that when her phone gets stolen or she gets hacked they all get released
People who send nudes are degenerates. Just visit her and have sex.
>>
>>34567353
>Mostly I just act like Chad
>even though I'm not Chad
uh huh. I bet you're the faggot with the gf too
>>
I only have an old nokia flip phone, if I get a gf will she just send nudes to someone else?
>>
>>34567381
You don't have to be Chad to get a girlfriend. I didn't even lose my virginity until after high school.
>>
>>34567438
OH WOW LOOK EVERYONE, FAILED NORMIE OVER HERE DIDN'T LOSE HIS VIRGINITY UNTIL AFTER FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL

WHAT A LOSER RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY WHEN YOU'RE LIKE 20 I MEAN WOW JUST WOW
>>
>>34567438
I`ve never lost my virginity and I`m 28. There is no hope for some people.
>>
>>34567523
How many girls have you asked out in real life? How many have you messaged on tinder or dating sites?
>>
A girl who wants my d is currently sending me seductive pictures. No nudes, but who cares, I'll get to see the real thing soon.
>>
>>34567624
Not him, but plenty. I have accounts on Okcupid, plenty of fish, and tinder. I get maybe 1 response for every 40 messages, and these are actual unique messages, no copypaste shit. My only serious girl was a chubby single mother.

I'm 23 and about a 6/10, 7 if it's a great pic. The fact is, I'm fucking boring as hell presumably because all I ever get back in conversations is 1-word replies.

You have NO IDEA what it's like. No fucking idea. You take your social skills for granted.
>>
>>34567678
That's not an abnormal response rate. And you're right that social skills are what matter. But you know that you can get those with practice right? Keep at it.
>>
>>34567713
>just b urself ;)
I tried that for 4 years at university. That sure worked, didn't it?

How the fuck do you expect me to compete with people who ARE social? You understand I'm at the very bottom of the pecking order, right? The level of effort required, with absolutely no reward in terms of even making a friend, is titanic. It's actually depressing to keep trying with no result.

The fact is mate, you're simply better at it than most of us here. You might not realise that, but it's the truth. Having a gf AND a nudebuddy is not achievable for me right now, by any stretch of the imagination. I appreciate you're trying to help, but common-sense advice doesn't really cut it.
>>
>>34566759
>You will never experience an inferior human that has been used by more men than a car from the 70s
So cucked.
>>
>>34567786
Where in the post did it say just b urself? That's right, nowhere. You just made it up.

So what is wrong with continuing to message girls despite failures? Nothing. Chad gets a low response rate, he doesn't give a fuck. Want to be like Chad? Continue.
>>
>>34567814
How can she be inferior to a basement-dwelling virgin neckbeard?
>>
>>34567900
Your post alluded to the same idea. Don't pretend that saying "just practice ;)" isn't in the same vein as "just b urself ;)". You think I haven't fucking tried to practice?

Chad gets a far higher response rate, and of those responses more can be converted into actual meets. This is undeniable. I've been using online dating for 3 years, and haven't seen ANY improvement. Where do you draw the line and say "this isn't working"? Do you think I'm a masochist?

You're speaking from a higher ground. You've never had to deal with this. Your advice would work for someone like yourself, because you already have the requisite social experience and skill. You might be rusty, but after a while you get back into the swing of things. Doesn't work that way when you're socially inept and probably have some form of social disorder.

Here's a question: if your advice makes you Chad, why the hell aren't YOU Chad?
>>
>>34567912
>Has a way inferior body because of lower muscle mass and higher body fat percentage
>Can't live without swimming in penis
>In a constant need of attention on cancerous social sites
Do your research, cuck.
>>
why do people take naked pictures? like if a girl sent me nudes I would say lmao literally why are you showing me pics of your tits? I'll see them when I get home. All sending pics to me does is ensures the NSA guy monitoring me gets some sweet fap material.

I'd spank her for being such a naughty girl.
>>
No OP. Unless she's less than 10 minutes away from you, it fucking sucks.

I have a gallery of nudes from a few girls that live over an hour away from me. They're great yeah, but I'll probably never meet them. And it sucks, since I'm a ugly shut in in person.
>>
File: 1341882548313.jpg (175KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1341882548313.jpg
175KB, 666x500px
Why are girls so stupid and sent nudies?

There are fucking millions of them on the Internet which only shows that 99% of all nudies ever taken WILL land on the internet. Sooner or later.

>"noo he is so sweet and manly. he would never do that"

And shortly after chad shows her nudes to all the guys in his workplace.

Robots would never be such assholes, and despite that... or maybe BECAUSE OF THAT we don't exist for girls.

What a great fucking footprint to leave on the earth. You will be dead but your slutty pictures will continue existing.
>>
>>34567972
Maybe I should have specified that if something is not working, do things differently. Improve. Change.

And what makes you think I'm not Chad? I was rather robotic some years ago but got chaddier by determination.
>>
>>34566759
I know girls send nudes, but do they actually send cute selfies?

My friend told me a girl he was hanging out with grabbed his phone (without him knowing) and took a pic of herself on it for him to find later.
>>
>>34568106
Are you fucking kidding me? Robots are real assholes. They would be the first to post nudes of girls if they ever got any.
>>
>>34568156
Aren't they too cowardly and beta to do something that mean?
>>
>>34568106
The reality is that most of the nude photos that women send are taken so that they dont show face. Not all of them of course. I get a decent amount of nudes but I think its really lame to post them on 4chan or whatever. Even if the girl is a cunt she still trusted you with them. And then I have some male friends who want to see what nudes ive gotten. Fuck off
>>
>>34568156
>>34568177
They would do it if she did anything bad towards them for sure.
>>
>>34568127
Change how? Keep banging my head against a wall? Magically become more interesting?
>>
>>34568223
I would never make any of the nudes I've received public. They're MINE. She sent them to me. I'm not going to dilute their value by sharing. At most I will show them on my phone to friends, but never send them out.
>>
>>34568275
Not magically. Logically. What could you do better?
>>
>>34566759
I know what it's like an it's fucking annoying
You also get bored of her after you jack off
>>
>>34566759
I've accepted myself as a freak, I hate myself and won't change. Probably.
>>
>>34568334
This.
Been there and fapling to her fb pics was always better than staying with her.
>>
>>34568300
I suppose I could stop feeling sorry for myself, for starters. I also have an incredibly awkward appearance, kinda like the mouse guy from that r9k robot type pic. I should probably be more confident and forthright, but the mental block is incredibly strong.

In terms of interesting qualities, I have no idea. My life consists of pretending to studying immunology, a subject I hate, playing drums by myself and watching films. I'm quiet as fuck so anything I have to say about those things is concise and to the point. I want to be more witty and off-the-cuff, but I don't know how.

Most likely my main issue is overthinking everything. Probably everything I mentioned above is overthought and ultimately of little importance when it comes to finding a qt
>>
>>34566759
Is this girl's name lucy?
>>
>>34568156
>>34568177

For what it's worth, I've gotten nudes from multiple girls and I've always posted the most fucked up and degenerate ones to /b/. A few months ago I posted a webm of a girl forcing a buttplug up her ass and sucking it clean.
>>
>>34566759
Dude, but I do, and it's great! I may not get nudes every day but it's still good!
>>
After two yeras of taking girl pills I can just look in the mirror.
>>
>>34566759
do you have rest of the set?
>>
I have received nudes/suggestive pictures from... about 5 women in total now? I never save them and reprimand the women who do it. They should know better than to give pictures out to weirdos like me, it's a dangerous internet out there.

Am I a white knight, or just retarded?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.