[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /schizoid/ masterrace? >solitary (not lonely) >able

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: V8pzLi5.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
V8pzLi5.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
Who here /schizoid/ masterrace?

>solitary (not lonely)
>able to socialize but don't really get attached to others
>able to go outside and do activities on your own (solo world traveler)
>able to devote oneself to studies/hobbies/interests
>carefree view on life and having a personality attracts people to you

Why not come and take the black pill and leave the rest of the world behind?
>>
>>34565870
Schizoid is just a meme disorder. A "true" 10/10 schizoid is nothing but a vegetable. Might as well have a lobotomy.

Psychiatry is a meme. Anyone can be schizoid. There's even a "secret schizoid" sub-type, like yourself, which pretty much proves that the diagnosis has lost its meaning.
>>
I realized it not too long ago.

Good job, own home, enough money, /fit/, fun productive hobbies. No real friends tho.
>>
File: 1484100462349.png (39KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484100462349.png
39KB, 500x545px
>>34565870
>>34566037

What are the symptoms of being schizoid? Are you like that guy in that beautiful mind movie?
>>
>>34566300

This is from the Mayo clinic:

>Prefer being alone and choose to do activities alone
>Don't want or enjoy close relationships
>Feel little if any desire for sexual relationships
>Feel like you can't experience pleasure
>Have difficulty expressing emotions and reacting appropriately to situations
>May seem humorless, indifferent or emotionally cold to others
>May appear to lack motivation and goals
>Don't react to praise or critical remarks from others

I can check off seven of those to some degree.
>>
>>34566447
So you don't have imaginary friends and shit?
>>
>>34565870
Dunno if schizoid but I can relate to most things you said. I'm also a solo traveler mostly, and I have a bunch of friends but I tend to not go out a lot because socializing with hardcore normies is kind of boring.

I can't devote myself to anything but at least I can do what it takes to sustain myself and my home and still have some money to travel once in a while.
>>
Actual diagnosed schizoid here. Its absolutely a shit disorder.

Total anhedonia, never able to connect to someone, feels of total isolation, stunted emotional growth.

You shouldnt just look at the dsm symptoms of spd. If you really want to understand it you have to look into the psychodynamics of spd.

https://www.google.nl/url?q=http://internationalpsychoanalysis.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/McWilliamsschizoid_dynamics.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj-uNXZpe_RAhVB2hQKHV5UDekQFggNMAA&sig2=D-Sd-ry2if5I-GJGAGmmZA&usg=AFQjCNHCKc8gbOPsRSFcj9uiY7VIy90MfA

Is a good start
>>
File: JoCoFvN.jpg (147KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JoCoFvN.jpg
147KB, 1080x1080px
>>34566974
Interesting read, thanks anon.

I've suspected myself a schizoid for a while now and every time I read new information about it I am more confident about it. But I also suspect that I might unconsciously gravitate towards this "explanation" for my weirdness to be a real special snowflake. Which is ironically a very schizoid thing to do (as far as I've understood it).

I'll just continue to label myself as a weird loner who isn't at all upset about being one.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.