[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You look at a cute girl's face, and you realize that it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 7k8zsCC.jpg (464KB, 2082x3000px) Image search: [Google]
7k8zsCC.jpg
464KB, 2082x3000px
You look at a cute girl's face, and you realize that it was covered in another man's cum.
>>
>>34565487
It's called being bicurious, you literal fag.
>>
>>34565487
Turns me on, fampai.
>>
>>34565487
If that's the firs thing that comes to mind, then I have bad news for you about your sexual orientation.
>>
File: 1355103495996.jpg (85KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
1355103495996.jpg
85KB, 654x720px
>>34565487
This pretty much makes me want to give up on women. I missed my chance in high school, now finding a girl who I actually like and isn't used up is near impossible. Even if I was chad I still couldn't have it.
>>
>>34565604
Your insecurity is both preventing you from finding girls, and making girls attracted to you.
>>
I look at a cute girl's face and wish I was her.
>>
>>34565684
Then what do you suggest. I'm already pretty good looking, workout, eat healthy, go to a good school, and am working on trying to freelance on the side. What am I missing if it's just insecurity?
>>
>>34565718
Isn't it obvious? Experience.
>>
>>34565718
Just suck it up and talk to girls. Get laid.
>>
>>34565739
What kind of experience? If you mean hookups forget it, I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>34565761
You peopel are so naive. If you want to get with desirable girls, you need to get flirting and sex experience. If you aren't into sex with complete strangers, get with a nice girl and start a longer friends with benefits deal. You'll learn a lot and will become much more desirable. You're the guy, you need to figure this shit out, or you'll end up old, bitter and alone.
>>
>>34565789
So do something I'd hate myself for to get with a "desirable girl"? Fuck that, I'd do a lot but I'm not throwing away my values for a girl. Much less the type who is completely fine with a guy who fucks casually.
>>
>>34565836
There's nothing wrong with having an honest fling. You should get off of your high horse, before it's too late.
>>
>>34565853
I think it's wrong, and I'd never like a girl who thinks it's fine.
>>
>>34565836
This society doesn't cares for your values. Perhaps a few(in perspective of the population) will, but then it's up to you to hunt them.
>>
>>34565512
THIS

If you don't fap to facials and blowbangs you're not a heterosexual
>>
>>34565898
Ya, so it boils down to being nearly impossible as I said before.
>>
>>34565718
Stop being a gullible faggot who thinks 4chan memes are real life
>>
File: 1483680532140.jpg (123KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1483680532140.jpg
123KB, 612x612px
>>34565487
>mfw my e-gf(withboyfriend) hasn't had her asshole creampied
I dunno how to feel about this thou
there is a very high chance that her puss has been wrecked thou
>>
>>34565886
>it's weong for two consenting adults to have enjoyable relations that hurt nobody

Well, you're a faggot brainwashed beyond hope then
>>
>>34565942
Obviously they exaggerate, but most of the girls I've ever talked to are like that to some extent.
>>34565963
It's disgusting behavior, you could argue that that eating shit doesn't hurt anyone but it's still disgusting and people will think less of you.
>>
>>34565963
>not being degenerate faggot makes you a foggot
wew lad
is it so hard to understand that some robots are a bit more conservative when it comes to sex
>>
>>34565993
Nobody would even care if you thought less of them, especially when it comes to issues such as sexuality and intimacy. It's as if a poor farmer from a small African village told a famous European chef that he thinks his food is disgusting. The chef would just feel pity for the farmer.
>>
>>34566024
normies and usedtobenormies get triggered all the time when you remind them of their degenerate behavior.

doubt is because they want to fit in, they are just not used to being treated like the inferior trash they are
>>
>>34566044
It's my opinion that it's wrong, and you don't have to care. Stop being so shocked that I don't agree with you.
>>
>>34566094
I'm trying to help you see the light, farmer. But if you don't care, then keep dreaming about gettiing with your Disney princess and staying with her until the end of your days.
>>
>>34566116
The "light" you're talking about would just make me miserable. I don't care that much about having sex even with my "Disney Princess". If that's all I can have than I sincerely don't give a fuck.
>>
>>34566044
Damn that's a good analogy.

Robots are the third worlders of the sexual world
>>
>>34565993
>It's disgusting behavior, you could argue that that eating shit doesn't hurt anyone but it's still disgusting and people will think less of you.

That doesn't make it morally wrong, dipshit
>>
>>34566146
start looking for hot christian singles in your area then
>>
Why is Jenna so perfect, robots?
>>
File: laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg (18KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg
18KB, 480x262px
>>34565487
I don't think about another guy's come. Unlike you, I'm neither gay nor paranoid. Nor am I cucked
>>
>>34566044
false
utterly and complete nonsense a woman would do anything to not look like a whore to the man she likes.

get the fuck out of here
>>
>>34566372
You're not making any sense. What are you trying to say? Sounds like another bitter virgin ranting about sex and relationships.
>>
>>34566372
Of course people care about what other desirable people think. They just don't care about the opinons of basement dwelling perpetual virgins.
>>
>>34566393
this guy got it you faggot >>34566419
and yes you are right on the not caring about ppl on the internet thing.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.