[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will medicinal marijuana help with my anxiety? I've never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1482176194876.jpg (132KB, 1000x842px) Image search: [Google]
1482176194876.jpg
132KB, 1000x842px
Will medicinal marijuana help with my anxiety? I've never smoked weed but I hear it can be a better alternative to pills.
>>
I got anxiety and psychosis from weed, but hey, give it a go
>>
at best it will work as placebo

and it will probably trigger latent schizophrenia and ruin you're life
>>
>>34565284
How does weed give you anxiety?
>>
>>34565266
weed makes me anxious and paranoid, so i personally wouldn't recommend it

but try it and see, everybody's different. just look up how to deal with paranoia on weed first
>>
>>34565299
It helps some people but at the same time it makes some stuff worse for some other people
Just dont smoke if you are scared that anything bad could happen, a bad mindset will ruin the high
>>
>>34565299
Makes your brain oversensible. You tend to have more existential thoughts and overanalyze social signals. That is if you do it too much anyway.

If you use it, make it a thing, like on saturday night. Everyday smokers tend to become fragile and childish.
>>
If you decide to smoke weed go with a low THC indica dominant strain. Sativas give you a lot of energy and this can cause paranoia. The higher the THC level the more likely you are to have induced anxiety. Also strains high in CBD, like jack herer, would be ideal. Do you live in a med state anon?
>>
If you say medical then you should ask a doctor and get a prescription. Then it'll help.

Otherwise, the fuck should I know. Weed has helped me with anxiety and also made it worse. Depends on the weed, depends on the person, depends on the context.
>>
>>34565299
not that guy but it makes me think weird, paranoid thoughts

sometimes i'm realising things that i normally keep suppressed or otherwise wouldn't occur to me sober but a lot of the time the thoughts are blown out of proportion or aren't worth worrying about

when i was younger i could smoke weed and actually feel happy and focused on and content with whatever i was doing, but after awhile it just started making me paranoid. made me go into worry spirals and have panic attacks.

my life turned to shit and i guess my thoughts and worries followed
>>
>>34565266
It helped me with my anxiety somewhat, but be careful not to become completely dependent on it to interact with other people.
>>
>>34565284
What's the deal with everyone here suffering from anxiety and "psychosis" from weed? How did you get to that point? The worst experiences I've had with it are short (2-3 minute) panic attacks. I just closed my eyes and focused on breathing, then I was fine.
>>34565266
I wouldn't smoke for anxiety. If it were depression or just severe boredom, then I'd say go for it.
>>
>>34565375
CBD strains really are wonderful if you just want to feel relaxed and comfortable. Very good for dealing with anxiety and tension. For me those things go hand in hand: I notice that my muscles are always tense as fuck when I'm anxious and I have an easier time loosening them up after smoking, especially with a CBD strain.
>>
>>34565413
Dunno about you but every time I hear "I got psychosis from weed" I imagine a teenage high school girl bragging about it in class.

A hot girl, tho. Like one of those sluts I wanted to bang when I was 16.
>>
everybody gets high but different strains of weed can cause very different effects in different people

weed increases your heart rate so if you're a naturally anxious person that can set you off, not to mention the psychoactive component of a weed high that can get out of control very quickly if you can't handle it

if possible, it's worth sourcing indica and sativa strains and trying them in VERY small amounts (if you're not trying to get stoned then less is more), i'm talking 2-3 hits then wait 10 minutes and see how you feel, and decide which one you like better.
>>
It might make it worse. Some strains give me really had anxiety and I can't stand talking or being touched. But who knows it's different for everybody. If you want to be more social I doubt its the right thing
>>
weed might trigger your anxiety and give you half a panic attack, don't fall for the weed meme.
>>
microdosing sativas is the way, buy a nice bong (no colors or normie shit only glass, others may be toxic because of paint and glue)
and microcode your shit twice a day.

next step. swim in pussy and self confidence.
>>
>>34566863
this guy knows what's up
people massively underestimate the value of microdosing weed. you don't need to face an entire blunt and end up panicking for 2 hours
>>
>>34565266
For me it relaxes me quite a bit and shuts down my usual overthinks. Not my favorite drug but it sure is fun. Smoking it. Asked me cough a little and makes it a little unpleasant, but edibles are tasty. The one drawback to them is that edibles are a 100x more potent to me for some reason and send me into full Down Syndrome mode.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.