[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the normies come here? i wish only real robots where on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: robot oc.png (185KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
robot oc.png
185KB, 480x361px
Why the normies come here?
i wish only real robots where on this board but we are a minority
>>
>>34565042
I think being started to catch on through Facebook and such and they eventually found our super-secret nerd hideout and they came in and just f*** s*** up smithereens
>>
Because that one dude who shot up that school came here, so normies had to check it out themselves like some kind of zoo exhibit.
>>
>>34565063
Memes started to catch on.
I swear my voice to text is being a deliberate cunt
>>
File: téléchargement (9).jpg (12KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (9).jpg
12KB, 266x189px
>>34565042
I have like 30 keywords filtered for this board alone to avoid the normie plague.
>>
>>34565113
Care to share them?
i need to start filtering
>>
>>34565113
I have like 100 and it's still not enough.
It's cool that there's always at least a cancer thread or two filtered out of the first page, but it's just a small buff. They're predominant nowadays.
>>
I would just go to wizchan but i'm not into the whole wizard thing
is infinity r9k any better than here? or is it dead like the rest of that chan?
>>
We're not a minority yet ohpee, see strawpoll.me/11020467/r
>>
>>34565042
>wanting to be a robot
Being a robot means you are a shit person and being a shitty person is not hip or cool.
>>
>>34565042

Can't speak for any other normies but I come every time I see one of you butthurt permavirgins shitting up another board. If you'd all just stay inside your little circle-jerk echo-chamber, I'd never come here.
>>
>>34565874
I'm 100% sure everyone with an active sex life in here voted he's a khv robot.
>>
>>34565997
>I'm 100% sure everyone with an active sex life in here voted he's a khv robot.
>>34565874
same
>>
>>34565906
>Being a robot means you are a shit person and being a shitty person is not hip or cool.
what in the fuck are you talking about? robots are good people
and you don't "want to be a robot"
your either born one or you will never be one
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 387x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 387x411px
>>34566022
>robots are good people
Are you perchance a dummy? Most if not all robots are bitter faggots that are mad at the world because it not fair.
>>
>>34566152

not at all. Most of the angry spergs here are failed normalfags.
>>
At first it used to be a place where you'd come if you had crippling life problems with no gf being the most prevalent.

Now you're not even allowed to complain or even feel bad about your issues if they don't fit very specific criterias that only the worst of manchild will fit. It's no fucking wonder you're a minority if all you do is compete with other retards to decide who is the biggest victim around here. There's always worse than you so, by that logic, everyone here should deal with it and stop crying like children.

But this is not how life is, everyone has problems and everyone should be allowed to vent and seek ciunsel without having a bunch of fags bully you into staying in your own shit. The irony in this is being told to shut up and deal with it because I had the chance of experiencing pussy once, but if you try to tell robots to relax, you are told it's not fair to try to undermine robot problems by telling them there's worse.

I have crippling anxiety, drug addiction problems and have been abused so hard in childhood that I have recurring ptsd night terrors and crippling problems with intimacy. This makes it impossible for me to have a steady relationship and it ruins my fucking life. Ohhh but I had sex tgay one time dozens of years ago and I have friends so git out normie reee you don't belong here.

I think it's you fafs who don't belong. If you care so much about being the biggest fuck up, you can fuck off to any variant of wizardchan and enjoy the company of the other manchild and a safe space where normies are actually banned.

If you choose to stay here, fucking deal with it
>>
>>34566165
Do you know that as a fact?
>>
>>34566173

Well said, sir!
God be with you.
>>
>>34566165

Much like the "/v/ is not one person" you hear when fags try to lump everyone in the same basket, /r9k/ is not a collective of hiveminds, robots experience different problems and deal with them differently.

I think everyone belongs here as long as you can respect what the person you're talking to is going through no matter how benign the problem seems to you. This place is an haven for the feel bad of all kinds. This is why I'm in fierce opposition with anyone trying to banalize othet's problems by using their own as an excuse to shit on others.

Why do people here freak out so much about normies being here. There aren't even normies in here. having friends and even having a romantic relationship doesn't make someone a normie. Obsessing on fitting social norms and how others perceive you and your sicial status, that's what makes you a normie so most robots here are the worst normies around here.
>>
>>34565042
Can you even be a robot if your <20?
>>
>>34565042
>Complains about normies
>Posts Berserk
>>
>>34566481
>Can you even be a robot if your <20?
yes
>>
File: berserk guts art.jpg (162KB, 652x742px) Image search: [Google]
berserk guts art.jpg
162KB, 652x742px
>>34566501
fuck off berserk is great
guts is a robot
the fanbase is pretty shit though
>>
>>34566576
>fucked a 10/10 brown qt
>robot
Pick one
>>
>>34565042
Bunch of teens thinking being edgy is cool, and who wallow in self pity because they're 17 and they've only had 2 girlfriends so far. They all go downstairs to a loving father and mother at 6pm sharp, have a delicious dinner and talk about all their struggles with their papa and mama. Then, back upstairs to pretend they're sad again. None of them know true darkness. They don't know what it's like to have parents who throughout your life have done nothing but insult and berate you, to the point where you think you think you're an actual terrible human being undeserving of friends or loved ones. They never spent an entire night outside in the middle of January, just walking around, trying desperately to escape the constant bullying from their parents and siblings. They didn't gather up all the courage and will to live for months on end to put it into one question for a girl, only to have all of it destroyed by the most painful, gut-wrenching laughter you will ever experience. They don't know what it's like for this board to be the only place where you can escape, share your story and pretend life might be better some day.

The fact that they pretend to know pain is the most agregious insult I know. They have no respect for what it means to be a robot.
>>
>>34566660
We're to be avoided. Maybe pitied, held up as an example to those still able to find peace.

But not respected. There is nothing respectful about what we are
>>
Because I've been posting on this board since day 1 or 2. Back when it was all greentext stories about funny/weird shit that happened. Just cuz all you THKV's need a safe space to wallow in selfpity/hatred dowsn't mean there's interesting threads here from time to time.

I think it's weird to think that to some of you I am considered "normal" because I'm a social person. I'm a weird guy.
>>
>>34566641
Fucking someone doesn't not make you a robot you idiot
>>>/wiz/
guts is a robot
and that's the only person he fucked other than that he has a bunch of mental illnesses and a 0/10 life
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.